Z1

Kieron
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

I needed to contact somebody about a sale ): , ah and on that subject , done a little researching lately and found out although im not UKARA registered I have a valid defense as I am a registered airsofter at :

BULLS-WOOD AIRSOFT CLUB

So if you see me purchasing a RIF , I DO have a valid defense , Cheers.

PS: For privacy reasons , I wont be telling everyone my details as I feel the only people who need to know are me and the seller.

• Supporters

No surprise they're down again really..

And Kieron, if you're 18, you may as well get them to put you on the UKARA database too. It's much easier for you and anyone you're buying from.

Anyone you buy from will also need to check your age too, which is why UKARA is easier.

If you're not 18, then you can't buy anyway.

Unfortunately , the last airsoft date this year is the 4th and i haven't been 3 times within 3 months , so will have to wait till next year.

okay guys lets not get back onto that,

ON TOPIC, its shame as i can't do as much shopping which is probably a good thing!

yeah, yeah nick we all know you're a regular on the 'dark side' :lol: Joking.....but now i dont think i can trust you..

yeah, yeah nick we all know you're a regular on the 'dark side' :lol: Joking.....but now i dont think i can trust you..

haha well lets look at some stats,

100 (exactly) posts on Z1

compared to

1,086 on AF-UK

simples ;)

no, no, no, you missed 3 zeroes on the Z1 post count.. :P

no I'm fairly sure i haven't posted 100000 time on Z1

AF-UK IS WHERE ITS AT!

Archived