I have an idea!

Nickona
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Hi,

okay so I'm planning on getting a S-Thunder pistol grenade launcher, the long barreled version which apparently fits in large pistol holsters,

so here was my idea; as I'm ambidextrous and can shoot easily left handed put it in a LH holster so I could draw it without having to disrupt what i'm doing with my rifle and in theory get someone from the side while still shooting forward or just pull it out to clear a room, fire then go in straight with the rifle. I can also have a pistol on my right aswell :D

or my other idea would be to tape it to my hanguard as i can then take it off if i want to and use it seperately unlike a M203

so what do you guys think to this?

but from what i said earlier I would prefer to be more mobile as i find underslungs a bit combersome

i would if they had it in long barrel but they don't as i think the short just looks funny and you can't put the big grenade in them

Get a couple of those super strong modelling magnets; line the launcher with them, make some thing to attach to your rifle with a ton in, fairly well attached, but easy to remove with a good pull...?

very good idea, will be a little diffucily to ececute, i could try some rediculusly strong glue to hold at set of rail on it?

airsoft world have the long barreled ones i think

yea thats the one i was planning on getting

Archived