TeenageAirsofters1

TPI
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

Hmm, well I would go as far as saying they are not airsofters, owning an airsoft gun (of any colour) does not an airsofter make. Walking around a british street with even the bright coloured guns is not (understatement I know) a good plan.

Would have to watch the rest as I only sampled one of them running about a housing estate, but I think they need to get themselves to proper site and learn what airsofting is. Regardless of the risk of police being called there is just as much risk of injuring someone accidentally coming out of their home. Either action brings airsoft into disrepute.

• Supporters

They have actually broken non airsoft laws aswell on that channel alone i tell you what if my local bobby station wasn't closed theyed be done for alot sooner

• Supporters

Is the first comment yours Craig? Lol.

Well said whoever it was.

It pains me to think there are people like this living in the same nation.

although i'm normally against informing on people these people should get taken to the station and given a very strong word and whatever else!!

also its people like this who keep Just bb guns runnning that should be a crime in itself!

• Supporters

Me too... Although they wouldnt get closer than 1 mile to one theyed be closer to her majestys armed forces offices if it were up to me.

But on another note this is a popular thread lol

Me too... Although they wouldnt get closer than 1 mile to one theyed be closer to her majestys armed forces offices if it were up to me.

But on another note this is a popular thread lol

Have you seen the one were he makes a throwing star out of razor blades or the one were he shows you how to use a knife?

It can only end well

• Supporters

Yeah that was what had me more concerned as they are prohibited items unless your a collector and can prove it although this way was intentionally made nearly impossible or by learning marshal arts like me because if the cops cam knockin on my door i wouldnt be out for the next century otherwise and i was the one who left that comment from InfadelC on their.

Yeah that was what had me more concerned as they are prohibited items unless your a collector and can prove it although this way was intentionally made nearly impossible or by learning marshal arts like me because if the cops cam knockin on my door i wouldnt be out for the next century otherwise and i was the one who left that comment from InfadelC on their.

What martial art do you do, I do Karate and am part of B.O.K.B

Probably mentioned above, but not only are they breaking the law to do with airsoft guns but illegal weapons as well, I had a hard time to trying to get a pair of training nunchucks so I could do a form of contact juggling, freechaku, I think it was called, but still

• Supporters

Cam i did Aikido i was Qualified to teach it at one point apart from using the weapons butim trained to use the Jo Staff the Bo Staff the Katana the Kama

Cam i did Aikido i was Qualified to teach it at one point apart from using the weapons butim trained to use the Jo Staff the Bo Staff the Katana the Kama

I love Aikido, did it for a few years a while back, still can hold a sword :)

• Supporters

200rabbits on here, or Andrew as I know him, does Aikido. Just thought I'd throw that in.

As for those other videos, I didn't want to watch the razor blade thing in case it made me want to break more laws than they are, hunting down and killing them lol.

Archived