When will MTP be available to the public?

Finius
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

• Supporters

So I just got a job and I'll be earning a pretty penny, once my money situation has been fixed, I intend to buy back everything I've had to sell to avoid quitting uni, and then I want to work on some awesome airsoft loadouts.

Number one on my list is Afghan/Modern Infanteer, but for this, I need MTP. I will not, under any circumstances, whatever the offer, buy a set until the MoD has made it available to the public; what I want to know is if anyone has any theories as to when this will be?

• Supporters

Indeed, it's going to be a little while yet,

I was in the same position as you, but the decided there's already an absolute sh*t load of it on eBay, so a shirt and trousers aint gonna hurt

I think my mate was telling me that the standard shirts, like the 95 ones with the buttons are no longer issued, and the hidden button ones now will be issued, soo...maybe older MTP uniform'll be available?

• Supporters

So do i its the shirt you wear under armour Genuine it was issued to my brother but was too big when he put it on so got given another and its surplus now i geuss.

Archived