What is your favorite pistol?

Cameron364
This thread is over three months old. Please be sure that your post is appropriate as it will revive this otherwise old (and possibly forgotten) topic.

• Supporters

Lol fortunately my Fav's are already Made

Semi only pistol i cant decide which but either a G17 or M1911

Automatic it is without a doubt a G18C

• Supporters

I've always loved tm's night warriors.... hence why I bought them :P mags can be a pain though, the gas reservoir is minute. However it can still empty mags even when its not all that hot.

I'm looking at getting a Five-seveN next or the new xdm.45.

Not keen on glocks myself, to blocky but those 17 customs by tm are nice.

The new tm 226e2 looks pretty cool

• Supporters

I'd probably say something from the Sig Sauer P220 line. P226 or 228 I think are my favourite.

Though I'm having a mega hard time deciding what pistol to get next. I love M1911s and variants, especially MEUs, Glocks, Beretta M92s, I think they're the main contenders for me.

Would happily see all the Desert Eagles in the world blown apart by a nuke as well, just thought I'd throw that out there lol.

I'd like an airsoft revolver that has shells as well, except I'm a bit picky with what I want because it has to all aspire to a desired look and a revolver just doesn't suit anything.

M93R. I have always loved this gun. Before COD most people never knew it existed, probably due to its rather large size and the fact that a glock can do it better i suppose. But still, something about it I love.

probably wont ever get one though, not unless i move to a warmer country.

RS - Enfield Webley 38/Colt 1911 (fired it in yankland, and i loved the sheer power of a .45, while still being controllable)

AS - TM MEU/Ruger super hawk (bk)

Loved my S & W M29 .44Mag and M27 .357 Mag "real Pistols" but my Luger 9mm was the best for "point and shoot".

One Gun I did like was a .22LR copy of the Walther PPK (Erma) nice and cheap to buy and run.

I did have a brief fling with a .44 Desert Eagle but it was just too big and clumbersome, handy for knocking Nails in though IMHO LOL

Airsoft I've only ever tried Glocks so can't really comment.

Archived