The 'What have you just bought' Thread

Cameron364

26 minutes ago, EvilMonkee said:

Armourer Works Drum Mag paired with the EDG AK Drum Mag adaptor for the RPK.  Hopefully, one day to shoehorn it into an RPK drum mag.  Video taken in my back garden at around 7 deg C just testing the gas efficiency, not too bad considering how cold it was 

Nice although I do believe that some bbs may have left your property lol.😉

Regards 

2 hours ago, Shamal said:

Nice although I do believe that some bbs may have left your property lol.😉

Regards 

Not illegal, only for air guns

Edited by EvilMonkee

26 minutes ago, EvilMonkee said:

Not illegal, only for air guns

Nope, airsoft guns are not exempt from this. Also, you could injure someone as you cant see where the bbs are landing.

Angry dad “ you just shot my son in the head!”

monkey “ doesn’t count Cus it’s not an air gun!”

armed police man “ get on the floor and put your hands behind your head fool!”

Edited by SBoardley

image.png.930cd61371dd82ac9bc05e7cf29ae88a.png

I normally use XT/Rocket/SHS and the like for internals bought saw these were a decent price so thought I would give them a go. Arrived next day from Bullseye Country Sport.

Not used anything from FPS-Softair before, but the parts are apparently 'made in Italy'. I'm pleasantly surprised by the quality, but who knows about their longevity.

Today was like a second Christmas.

Salomon x ultra 4 GTX - literally baby shit colour.

Now discontinued Montane tactical terra pants.

Unobtanium gear custom SLEDs placard with spiritus back straps. This thing is awesome, best placard I’ve used for MWS mags.

D3A4F8DE-867D-42AC-B295-0985FB8AE0B4.thumb.jpeg.d1516eb5ac788a844800b5486121ece8.jpeg

Must admit, tried on my full Multicam kit…felt like a right nobber, might go back to a more casual look. 😂

20 minutes ago, Wavey_Gravey said:

Must admit, tried on my full Multicam kit…felt like a right nobber, might go back to a more casual look. 😂

71149c92-9e2e-49bf-bc03-6416cabfd877.gif.fde4324641de50f4d4c8e687c25ba9f1.gif

Bought me some lovely Polish Maskpol MAPA whilst I was in Gdansk. 

Good quality kit, though the boonie hat is too small, need to source a large one! 

Latest Drop from Australia..

Blade-Tech Holster for USP 
Surefire and pressure switch
TBAS T2 v3 Shoulder pads.

323415967_1136851047194246_7993502020689972290_n.jpg

Edited by MandalShArK

20230106_184450.thumb.jpg.cb0e412a74b7b8b78facccc2482b3fb1.jpg

Belated birthday present from my wife arrived earlier this week; another set of Platatac Dax 4, this time in Rhodesian Brushstroke, and a tigerstripe boonie. As usual, the quality from Platatac is outstanding. Looking forward to giving both a run out soon. Not quite sure what to match with the Rhodey trousers, but MCB is probably favourite.

Service from Plat over Christmas was great again, but the £40+ Custom's charge was unexpected. Maybe I just got lucky on my other orders, as I've never had to pay one before. Hey ho, still well happy.

• Supporters
3 minutes ago, C-Diddy said:

Maybe I just got lucky on my other orders, as I've never had to pay one before. Hey ho, still well happy.

100% did, gotta assume you'll get that then take it as a bonus when you don't, the vice versa is obviously a not-great place to be.

Personally I have noticed a drop in the likelihood of my imports getting stung over the past few years.  5-6 years back it was every single thing over the limit of £18 or whatever it is. I think I remember them requiring a few VAT charges less than the couriers' ~£12 bs handling ransom.  For me (sample of 1 person, but I do import most stuff) I can't remember having to pay a charge for a year or two now *touches all of the wood*.  But, circling back and addressing the lurkers, I work on the premise those dreaded bills will still come in.

52 minutes ago, TheFull9 said:

100% did, gotta assume you'll get that then take it as a bonus when you don't, the vice versa is obviously a not-great place to be.

Personally I have noticed a drop in the likelihood of my imports getting stung over the past few years.  5-6 years back it was every single thing over the limit of £18 or whatever it is. I think I remember them requiring a few VAT charges less than the couriers' ~£12 bs handling ransom.  For me (sample of 1 person, but I do import most stuff) I can't remember having to pay a charge for a year or two now *touches all of the wood*.  But, circling back and addressing the lurkers, I work on the premise those dreaded bills will still come in.

I think I'd just got lured into a false sense of security with the Platatac orders, as it's the first time one of their orders has been stopped. I've had some customs charges for larger items (RIFs etc) from Taiwan and Europe, but been lucky with parts and clothing. 

I'm not overly fussed about the charge to be honest. I'm just grateful that the package appeared unopened and undamaged, unlike the brain donors who opened a package from Powair 6 last year and seemed to have used it as a football or marital aid, going off the state of it when I received it. 

Another mag, to replace the lost one and some actual silicone grease for a leaky mag that has taken new o'rings and new valve and still hissing...FML....

Been doing far too much spending! 😂

En route from Italy

- GR-14 Front Sight

- G&G Green hop rubber (minimum spend needed to place the order - figured I could stick this in the GR14).

En Route from Czechoslovakia

- Guarder M249 Sling (OD)

- A&K M249 'Nutsack' Magazine in M81

En route from the good old US of A

-Eagle Industries Warbelt and suspenders (ooh I say sir) in Khaki.

Otherwise:

-m1907 Replica sling for the M14

- 3 x G&G 120rd Midcaps for above

- 20 rd belt of dummy deac 556 for the m249

- M249 Para Stock

- FRV 2 inch shooters belt in CB

- Pistol Lanyard

-Molle Hanger (to hang gloves off of Belt)

- A Mid Ride mount combo with Coyote Strap from Kydex Customs

-Pro series Glock Holder wrapped in CB cordura from KC

-A Claymore bag

- An Emerson JPC in CB from our very own @H&Kfanboy

- A dedicated toolbox to hold all of the airsoft specific tools I've been accruing since @Lozart told me off for using cheap tools when I was but knee high to a grasshopper many years ago now! ;)

• Supporters
35 minutes ago, AirsoftTed said:

- A dedicated toolbox to hold all of the airsoft specific tools I've been accruing since @Lozart told me off for using cheap tools when I was but knee high to a grasshopper many years ago now! ;)

Good lad!

• Supporters
4 hours ago, Schnitz said:

Marui desert eagle because everyone needs one and a x300 clone which I forgot to order batteries for 😁

Please don't I actually saw a chrome one in stock somewhere the other week after wanting one since CoD4 (maybe earlier) but I will absolutely never ever use it...

17 minutes ago, TheFull9 said:

Please don't I actually saw a chrome one in stock somewhere the other week after wanting one since CoD4 (maybe earlier) but I will absolutely never ever use it...

I'll be honest, it was a bit of a impulse buy. I was a few beers in scrolling through my phone and saw there was 1 left in stock at fire support and pulled the trigger. I don't think I can bring myself to skirmish it. It's too shiny and nice for all that using business, but atleast I won't feel so bad about dirtying up my other pistols now, that was my drunken theory when I ordered it anyway🤣

35 minutes ago, rocketdogbert said:

Arrived this morning

Please tell me that's going on a nice Air Rifle or powder burner? That's way too lovely to strap onto a LARPsoft BBWarz blaster.

1 hour ago, Speedbird_666 said:

Please tell me that's going on a nice Air Rifle or powder burner? That's way too lovely to strap onto a LARPsoft BBWarz blaster.

Depending what I buy, a nice .223 or 5.56 😇

3 hours ago, rocketdogbert said:

Depending what I buy, a nice .223 or 5.56 😇

Get something chambered in .223 Wylde and have both!