The 'What have you just bought' Thread

Cameron364

@Schnitz It's ok... the first step is admission! Your on the road to recovery. Now before rehabilitation is complete... buy more!!!

Edited by Khyber

Awwww fcuk it

I bit the bullet (well Mrs P said Santa could get me it)

Got a SpectreDr on the way

Should arrive From Ali Exp, just in time for Xmas  👌

B0DB6C19-17EC-4A85-A389-A3BB65EBF31E.thumb.jpeg.db9742872d350ba1bb1dffce99f69bb2.jpeg

Edited by Enid_Puceflange

59 minutes ago, Enid_Puceflange said:

Awwww fcuk it

B0DB6C19-17EC-4A85-A389-A3BB65EBF31E.thumb.jpeg.db9742872d350ba1bb1dffce99f69bb2.jpeg

Spoilt brat! 😉

Just ordered an airseal nozzle and basic Gate mosfet for the Specna 249. Gate nano jobbie, no bells or whistles , just protection for the micro switch.

Managed to get hold of both a 3d printed 6x acog and and a 7.62mm 6x spectre. 

The acog I added the British qr code and some etched numbers like the real one. 

The spectre I added the U.S correct qr sticker as well as butt numbers. 

Still some work to do to the acog to get it looking better. 

20221106_154125.jpg

20221106_154155.jpg

So loaded up with COVID to the gills (Actually it's my first time and it's not bad, though I hate not being able to taste or smell anything). I decided to do some BF Shopping. To complete a loadout I have been long waiting to finish. 

My Grey/Blue Tartan Contractor loadout.

Picture 1 of 3

I already bought this a couple of years ago and LOVE it. 

I needed to get a Black Tactical vest to go with it as I only have a Tan Urtactical Chest Rig at the moment outside my French Surplus stuff. 

No photo description available.
Pentagon Apsis Vest in Black. 

Helikon 1 Hole Balaclava in Shadow Grey

Viper Bob Hat in Titanium

Viper Folding Dump Back in Black

All from Military1st with 15% BF discount (I have surprisingly never bought from them before)

Invader Gear Reveger TDU Pant

Invader Gear Revenger in Wolf Grey from Patrol Base. 

Should all go together quite nicely!

Edited by Asomodai

IMG_4281.thumb.jpg.1ca7ba155717d0457228bcdd68fc0074.jpg

Spot the guy who just got his UKARA 😁 - Finally got something to attach all the accessories I've been accumulating to! - G&G TR16 308 SBR & TM FNX45.

The 308's feeling very nice indeed, there's not much room in that stock for a battery as the stock mosfet, fuse and wiring take up a ton of space, I'm glad I picked up a Perun ETU++ as I'd have been scratching my head getting the battery in there otherwise - of course that's not why I got the Perun but I'm glad I did. Was an easy job to do, just need to put on a couple of cable ties to tidy things up in the stock tube. I mainly play CQB hence the tracer and light, looks great with the inner barrel ending just inside the outer. Just need to find a foregrip and then I'll work out where the pressure switch will go. Dust cover shuts but opens at every possible opportunity, the catch doesn't look likes it's up to much so I guess it'll just stay open.

Had a play with it earlier, needless to say I was like 'why's it stopped??' when the mag ran out 🙄 gotta get used to that with mid-caps.

Not got any gas into the FNX mags yet (base plate is super deep - gas bottle nozzle extension on the way) but it feels good in the hand. The not particularly standard barrel size means I need to run an adapter for the tracer. Holding fire on if I want a red dot for it or not, partly because the holster's not arrived yet and I've no idea if it'll fit with it on.

On 25/11/2022 at 16:24, Enid_Puceflange said:

Awwww fcuk it

Bloody Hell

That arrived quick!!

Not due for another 3 weeks at least!!

Feels lovely, great colour finish

Will get a pic of it mounted later before Mrs P wants it wrapped under the tree 😫

86C6CBED-41E2-451B-BCC4-13CEF9B8F8DE.thumb.jpeg.3e4af7b8776add9243f85473ad6993a9.jpeg

On 02/12/2022 at 14:57, Madhouse said:

IMG_4281.thumb.jpg.1ca7ba155717d0457228bcdd68fc0074.jpg

Spot the guy who just got his UKARA 😁 - Finally got something to attach all the accessories I've been accumulating to! - G&G TR16 308 SBR & TM FNX45.

The 308's feeling very nice indeed, there's not much room in that stock for a battery as the stock mosfet, fuse and wiring take up a ton of space, I'm glad I picked up a Perun ETU++ as I'd have been scratching my head getting the battery in there otherwise - of course that's not why I got the Perun but I'm glad I did. Was an easy job to do, just need to put on a couple of cable ties to tidy things up in the stock tube. I mainly play CQB hence the tracer and light, looks great with the inner barrel ending just inside the outer. Just need to find a foregrip and then I'll work out where the pressure switch will go. Dust cover shuts but opens at every possible opportunity, the catch doesn't look likes it's up to much so I guess it'll just stay open.

Had a play with it earlier, needless to say I was like 'why's it stopped??' when the mag ran out 🙄 gotta get used to that with mid-caps.

Not got any gas into the FNX mags yet (base plate is super deep - gas bottle nozzle extension on the way) but it feels good in the hand. The not particularly standard barrel size means I need to run an adapter for the tracer. Holding fire on if I want a red dot for it or not, partly because the holster's not arrived yet and I've no idea if it'll fit with it on.

I use Nuprol 1.0 duster gas, it is the same power as the recommended abbey 144a gas but it has a longer nozzle that fits the FNX without an adapter. Lots of people use green gas with no issues in the FNX too and the majority of those nozzles reach the valve too (ASG ultra air and WE Green Gas too).

Well, I am well and truly hooked now. My Cyma m4 has been stood down and a shiny new m4 is here…

and yesterday I sold one of my guitars to reinvest in another new toy.. A JG RPK replica. It doesn’t say so on the advert on PB but it looks like it is EBB. I will post a pic when it arrives. Substantially cheaper than most other shops where it was £280…

49DD4EDE-F864-48EF-952E-0A1A1CAB7457.jpeg

9DD277D4-155B-404F-B598-26A74C16FCB8.png

My wallet hates me right now...

Went to onlyairsoft in Stevenage yesterday to get a few items...

Bought a case big enough to fit the Striker12, a pistol case for my Webley revolver and some BBs...

Then I saw a KWA GBB Skorpion in one of the display cases.  After handling the Skorpion and test firing it on the range, I was walking out the shop with it and 3 extra 40 round mags

20221204_185154.jpg

20221204_185211.jpg

20221204_185229.jpg

20221204_002116.jpg

20221204_002045.jpg

1 hour ago, Spartan09 said:

Went to onlyairsoft in Stevenage yesterday to get a few items...

Nearly bumped into you then.  Looks like they had a successful day all in all because I went in to pick up the boy's M16 after they fixed its mashed gearbox, and see what they could do with my SVU.  Bumped into the person that domed me at AWA last week. 

Anyway, as per my other thread.  The sadness felt at the demise of the SVU resulted in the purchase of this:

Resize_20221204_201045_5906.thumb.jpg.5e1e428919a3660ca34da879a98411a0.jpg

Which rather annoyingly, the grip has just separated itself from the fecking reciever.   😨

26 minutes ago, Dan Robinson said:

That's making me a sad Panda 😢.    

Looks like some of the screws holding the grip to the gearbox have been stripped during assembly.  Would think an easy fix. 

If the screws are stripped, yes

If it’s the holes threaded on the gearbox/receiver, not as

15 minutes ago, Enid_Puceflange said:

If the screws are stripped, yes

If it’s the holes threaded on the gearbox/receiver, not as

Looks like they are either screws in the gearbox with threaded heads, or captive nuts (I didn't look too closely).  I'll get a gameday out of it then take it back to the shop for a proper fix. 

The actual screws that hold the grip to those have the last 5 threads eaten away, but at least not crossed. 

Bit crazy for a £500+ gun/toy 🤣