Jump to content
Airsoft Forums UK

The 'What have you just bought' Thread


Cameron364
 Share

Recommended Posts

That’s not great ☹️ …where you running that on somthing with a little to much pressure or was it totally random?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Mr. No_Face said:

Dynamic precision reinforced nozzle for my TM MWS. The stock one didn't last very long at all, busted in under 3000 rounds.

thumbnail_IMG_5987.thumb.jpg.c96432b200658a2d32278a0ef3dac0b0.jpg

 

This reinforced one doesn't feel very reinforced to be honest; feels exactly the same as the stock one so I guess we'll see how long it takes for this one to break.

thumbnail_IMG_5980.jpg.c0d2cf2458fadb13b322badc6a2827a6.jpg

 

Think you just had bad luck there. I have been running my MWS on green gas have had around 5000 rounds through it so far and nothing has broke yet. Any way good luck with the new nozzle.

 

Ran it for the first time with the npas on sunday. Worked a treat. Did you buy one yet?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

18 minutes ago, Wavey_Gravey said:

That’s not great ☹️ …where you running that on somthing with a little to much pressure or was it totally random?

 

I was running it with Vorsk V8.You can just about see the bottle in my pouch. 

277671226_5493095687368137_2682087496507518848_n.thumb.jpg.62036fd0c141b912f1d08183d32e0bf6.jpg

 

Got a series of bolt locks during the first game and out of nowhere the gun stopped feeding completely. Cracked her open and the nozzle was completely mangled. 

I was using WE 2X high pressure premium gas previously and I'm certain not even 3000 rounds have been spent since I bought the rif.

This new "reinforced nozzle" doesn't inspire confidence either, feels no different from the stock TM one.

24 minutes ago, Khyber said:

Think you just had bad luck there. I have been running my MWS on green gas have had around 5000 rounds through it so far and nothing has broke yet. Any way good luck with the new nozzle.

 

Ran it for the first time with the npas on sunday. Worked a treat. Did you buy one yet?

 

I hope so. Nah haven't grabbed an npas yet but it's on my checklist for sure.👍

Link to comment
Share on other sites

I’ve only ran mine on ASG ultra air so far, works like a charm. Even at 1 degree on Sunday it was running pretty well.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

12 minutes ago, Wavey_Gravey said:

I’ve only ran mine on ASG ultra air so far, works like a charm. Even at 1 degree on Sunday it was running pretty well.

A lot of these gas products claim "low - temperature" consistency but the amount of mags exploding in guns I saw on Saturday was hilarious. Miss fires and sluggish cycles galore. Funny thing is when I went to chrono my gun the marshal was like....."oh you're using a GBBR this time huh?" before handing it back to me.

Kevin in Sin City 2005.jpg

(Marshals face)

it's like he could foresee what would happen. Kinda sucks though I'd love to use this GBBR all year around but damn. It wasn't even that cold last Saturday.

Edited by Mr. No_Face
Link to comment
Share on other sites

A Guarder slide for my TM G19 from @BADGERF1ST, and just fitted . with flashbacks to the last glock I did probably 10yrs ago I was prepped with the full tool kit , needle files , pry bars and hammers … nope , it dropped straight on and that was that 🙃


0C0836AD-82F9-4752-9A1E-68C740EA137D.thumb.jpeg.7a1e0273cef984ffbac71692ff5e6e06.jpegBEEE609E-62B9-4E38-9474-07FE186831CC.thumb.jpeg.23552e34416da4a7bb9ba7f195662c9b.jpeg

 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

8 hours ago, Mr. No_Face said:

 

GBB or AEG🤔

GBB gen 2

3 round burst on a gas blow back is insane, and the build quality of this gun is incredible. I actually prefer it to my MWS, and everyone that I have shown it to, prefers it over the MWS. Yes there is a little stock wobble but this can be remedied by pushing the release lever in the opposite direction.

how reliable is it? Time will tell. @Badabing has some awesome videos detailing this gun on his YouTube channel, for anyone interested check them out.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Supporters
2 hours ago, Reap said:

GBB gen 2

3 round burst on a gas blow back is insane, and the build quality of this gun is incredible. I actually prefer it to my MWS, and everyone that I have shown it to, prefers it over the MWS. Yes there is a little stock wobble but this can be remedied by pushing the release lever in the opposite direction.

how reliable is it? Time will tell. @Badabing has some awesome videos detailing this gun on his YouTube channel, for anyone interested check them out.


It’s genuinely very nice, where did you source it? I’m assuming it’s the new spec VFC with full steel internals?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

12 minutes ago, rocketdogbert said:


It’s genuinely very nice, where did you source it? I’m assuming it’s the new spec VFC with full steel internals?

Yes mate it is, PatrolBase excellent service

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Here ready for a run out this weekend, the Angry Gun suppressor for my TM MP7 GBB

 

This is the dummy version without the tracer unit (I don't plsy CQB or night time so don't see the point) and it seems pretty good. It does have the well known barrel wobb;e, but this isn't as bad as I was anticipating, and a bit of black maskers will fix that anyway.

 

Usual great service from Fire Support.

 

20220408_121407.thumb.jpg.ed1b6a2838c6ca08e9e49e6d033ecd3a.jpg

20220408_131505.thumb.jpg.cb64e1605a8f335432591e323b86cdfe.jpg

20220408_131534.thumb.jpg.0a69126238c88f7d25591dc9c702581d.jpg

Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 minutes ago, C-Diddy said:

Here ready for a run out this weekend, the Angry Gun suppressor for my TM MP7 GBB

 

This is the dummy version without the tracer unit (I don't plsy CQB or night time so don't see the point) and it seems pretty good. It does have the well known barrel wobb;e, but this isn't as bad as I was anticipating, and a bit of black maskers will fix that anyway.

 

Usual great service from Fire Support.

 

20220408_121407.thumb.jpg.ed1b6a2838c6ca08e9e49e6d033ecd3a.jpg

20220408_131505.thumb.jpg.cb64e1605a8f335432591e323b86cdfe.jpg

20220408_131534.thumb.jpg.0a69126238c88f7d25591dc9c702581d.jpg


I have the same on mine , no issues with fitment and a good looking replica too :)

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, JimFromHorsham said:


I have the same on mine , no issues with fitment and a good looking replica too :)

Good to know 👍 Wasn't expecting it to be delivered so soon so I'll be giving it a run out on Sunday. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

On 08/04/2022 at 07:06, Reap said:

GBB gen 2

3 round burst on a gas blow back is insane, and the build quality of this gun is incredible. I actually prefer it to my MWS, and everyone that I have shown it to, prefers it over the MWS. Yes there is a little stock wobble but this can be remedied by pushing the release lever in the opposite direction.

how reliable is it? Time will tell. @Badabing has some awesome videos detailing this gun on his YouTube channel, for anyone interested check them out.

 

Nice, Will be looking into this too. 👍

 

Well RA NPAS Kit arrived. Also bought a pair of rare death grip full finger gloves to go with the loadout

thumbnail_IMG_5996.jpg.615da59b8e8bd6890dcff41966b3468a.jpg

 

 

thumbnail_IMG_6007.thumb.jpg.cd1b8cdea9106bdb3cdd69058a569a28.jpg

 

thumbnail_IMG_6008.jpg.cfb03657c091846c574ff8a6e5ac7445.jpg

Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 minutes ago, Mr. No_Face said:

 Well RA NPAS Kit arrived.

thumbnail_IMG_5996.jpg.615da59b8e8bd6890dcff41966b3468a.jpg

 

 

 

 

 

Hopefully this will sort your issues you have been having. Start with it fully closed and slowly test increasing the power until you hit the FPS you want. Hopefully this will restrict the power of the higher powered gas to something that wont keep breaking your nozzles.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

LCT LTS Keymod 13.5

This wasn't supposed to arrive for another week, so I'm very pleased.

Strangely serendipitous as someone is coming to buy my Silverback today.

 

I'm totally new to the AK platform, but after having had a crack on a few at the battlesim the other week I had to have one.

But I love my tactical bling so I went modern AK.

Unboxing/first impressions video to follow.

 

IMG_20220412_083417298~2.jpg

Edited by Skullchewer
Link to comment
Share on other sites

My EGLM finally arrived from a buddy in america, got through customs without issue and no import fees!

 

PXL_20220412_114744543.NIGHT.thumb.jpg.de86e39dbdc5efb30208b96e10b6597c.jpg

 

PXL_20220412_115224879.NIGHT.thumb.jpg.f1130e305d43f2965b8d0888b4f87984.jpg

 

PXL_20220412_120912324.thumb.jpg.c4c07f4d05aca7952e75c4f364072d13.jpg

 

PXL_20220412_121137759.thumb.jpg.948ae901a0deb0c4de803243139ca3b6.jpg

 

Gonna have to dremel the front of it so it'll fit on with my PMM rail extension, but i'm really happy with how the whole two-tone look has come together. Just how I imagined it.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

I give my guns/projects codenames, and I call my SCAR-H the 'Broadsword' - it is a heavy fucker for sure!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • Supporters
1 hour ago, paradoxum said:

I give my guns/projects codenames, and I call my SCAR-H the 'Broadsword' - it is a heavy fucker for sure!

Gonna give it its own call sign ? ‘Danny boy’ prey chance ? 🤔


 

Couple of patches to dress up my new EDC pack . 😉

654F467E-2F09-4B79-8E7A-07952C56E8B7.jpeg

Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 hours ago, paradoxum said:

My EGLM finally arrived from a buddy in america, got through customs without issue and no import fees!

 

PXL_20220412_114744543.NIGHT.thumb.jpg.de86e39dbdc5efb30208b96e10b6597c.jpg

 

PXL_20220412_115224879.NIGHT.thumb.jpg.f1130e305d43f2965b8d0888b4f87984.jpg

 

PXL_20220412_120912324.thumb.jpg.c4c07f4d05aca7952e75c4f364072d13.jpg

 

PXL_20220412_121137759.thumb.jpg.948ae901a0deb0c4de803243139ca3b6.jpg

 

Gonna have to dremel the front of it so it'll fit on with my PMM rail extension, but i'm really happy with how the whole two-tone look has come together. Just how I imagined it.

I just jizzed in my pants

Link to comment
Share on other sites

For Zod's sake, i need help. 🤦🏼

Just bought a G&G SMC-9

I was looking for a compact SMG, and I already own the GTP-9 and like it a lot, so.....

I must stop buying gnus!

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Praise capitalism and buy more guns, you’re keeping the hobby afloat.

 

I’ve just treated myself to a set of Pandora arms wooden Hi-capa grips, clone Vortex Viper RMR, JLP Capa RMR mount, TM MP5 drum mag and a Laylax 430mm VSR barrel.


(not all for the same gun I might add before @Adolf Hamsteraccuses me of more heresy)

Edited by Alimcd
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...