Jump to content

The 'What have you just bought' Thread


Recommended Posts

  • Replies 13.7k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

OK, so it's taken me a couple of days to post this, but I did say I'd been on a bit of a shopping spree while i'd been away! So here it is!!!   Do you think I've got a bit of an airsoft problem??..

I've just bought a Tippmann M4 setup from a certain member on here. Just without the long keymod and silencer.     The wife was very happy to hear this news. It's ok, I actual

TM Walther MPL.

17 hours ago, Davegolf said:

 

Covid or Christmas?


Those both are just as offensive 😂

Link to post
Share on other sites

I bought some radiation detectors.  In my local place the level of radiation can increase so sometimes I used such tools for checking it level. But before buying I read article here about difference between geiger counter and personal detector. 

Edited by kameriders
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Supporters
1 hour ago, kameriders said:

I bought some radiation detectors

 

Errrm...OK?

Link to post
Share on other sites
4 hours ago, Hudson said:

Got some new bits as a birthday treat, can't wait to actually get out and use them finally! 

IMG-20210329-WA0002.jpeg

You should have a lot of fun with those guns.

 

I cant comment on the druganov, as i havent used one,   but the SMC9 and AAP01 are both really good guns with great range and decent kick for GBB guns..

 

 

Actually that reminds me...   *proceeds to dig my own SMC out and start getting it cleaned and lubed ready for first game back....  whenever that will be*

Link to post
Share on other sites

Just bought:

 

2x SHS High-Torques

Perun ETU++

Some Hop rubbers

Some AEG Springs

V3 Trigger Switch.

 

Now £140 lighter in the pocket. I could buy a brand new gun for that.....*sigh*.....

Link to post
Share on other sites
5 hours ago, Hudson said:

Got some new bits as a birthday treat, can't wait to actually get out and use them finally! 

IMG-20210329-WA0002.jpeg

Birthday treat?

Bloody hell role on Christmas your stocking must be enormous! Lol. 

Regards 

Link to post
Share on other sites

KeyMod foregrip in the bloody wrong colour but they despatched it with a pack of Haribo so all is forgiven.

 

thumbnail_IMG_1146.thumb.jpg.8e5e8b6f1ecb0b52a23ed381d383e4d0.jpg

6 hours ago, Hudson said:

Got some new bits as a birthday treat, can't wait to actually get out and use them finally! 

IMG-20210329-WA0002.jpeg

 

Christ...your folks must be real proud of you.

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
18 minutes ago, SLACK_JAW said:

KeyMod foregrip in the bloody wrong colour but they despatched it with a pack of Haribo so all is forgiven.

 

thumbnail_IMG_1146.thumb.jpg.8e5e8b6f1ecb0b52a23ed381d383e4d0.jpg

 

Christ...your folks must be real proud of you.

 

Haha, too old for that! Some of it was from myself and the rest from the missus! 

Link to post
Share on other sites
13 minutes ago, cropzy said:

LCT TXS74UN-AEG

LCT TXS74UN-AEG

Birthday present and at £180 new I couldn't resist.

 

Glad to know my heads up went to a fellow forumite :D

Link to post
Share on other sites
35 minutes ago, Asomodai said:

 

Glad to know my heads up went to a fellow forumite :D

Well you timed it perfectly! I got this as a backup....but I did just purchase a gorka to go with the AK now.......

Link to post
Share on other sites
11 minutes ago, Adolf Hamster said:

That mag, its triggering me......

 

 

I had considered grabbing it myself but would have thrown the mag. 

Link to post
Share on other sites

I seem to have committed to buying a real sword dragunov..... oh dear but also yay and its not as expensive as it could have otherwise been

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Supporters
31 minutes ago, HuttArmouries said:

I seem to have committed to buying a real sword dragunov..... oh dear but also yay and its not as expensive as it could have otherwise been

 

 

ooh, a man of taste and refinement.

 

i would like to request copious amounts of pictures when you get it :P

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Adolf Hamster said:

 

ooh, a man of taste and refinement.

 

i would like to request copious amounts of pictures when you get it :P

Of course I shall provide but since im paying in installments it likely wont be for quite a while unless I sell something.

Link to post
Share on other sites

In anticipation of getting my Radio License. I have blown my load on a Baofeng 1701 Digital Walkie Talkie and pairing them up with my already purchased Z-Tac PTT and Headset.

 

I now just need to find other people with chad digital radio to reap the benefits.

 

Baofeng DM 1701 Digital Walkie Talkie DMR Dual Time Slot Tier1&2 tier ii  Ham CB Portable Ham Two Way Radio +USB Cable|Walkie Talkie| - AliExpress

Edited by Asomodai
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Supporters
1 minute ago, HuttArmouries said:

Of course I shall provide but since im paying in installments it likely wont be for quite a while unless I sell something.

 

fair enough, it's one of those guns that's on my list, however initially i decided to go with the WE option for dat gas blowback goodness which is a decision i have yet to regret.

 

however maybe for a winter gun, when i win the lottery......

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Adolf Hamster said:

 

fair enough, it's one of those guns that's on my list, however initially i decided to go with the WE option for dat gas blowback goodness which is a decision i have yet to regret.

 

however maybe for a winter gun, when i win the lottery......

I briefly played around with gas blowback rifles but personally I didnt find them fun enough for me to put up with the maintenance needed. I have a couple of tm recoils I got cheap broken and while Ill admit they are definately not a replacement they are good enough for me.  I still use gas pistols of course though.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Fell off the wagon. TM lcp ,kwc Jim Boland long-comp. Usually comes in 3's so I won't be surprised if something else pops up ☺️.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...