Jump to content

The 'What have you just bought' Thread


Recommended Posts

well, my new years resolution to not buy any more airsoft stuff (aside from consumables) has already been broken....

bought a number of things from airsoft atlanta...
-multiple patches, (mostly WeaponsGradeWaifu patches)
- Armourer works Glock type drum mag for my AAP-01 (nowhere in UK has one in stock that i can see)
-MAXX ME hop unit with built in tracer
-dead rag in pouch 

MX-HOP005PRL_01-1000x1000_1400x.jpg?v=1590026297
i also found the WE limited edition Black lagoon M92 pistols in stock with a supplier in hong kong, so i have bought 2 along with 4 spare mags.

img_44325_2.jpg

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Replies 13.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

OK, so it's taken me a couple of days to post this, but I did say I'd been on a bit of a shopping spree while i'd been away! So here it is!!!   Do you think I've got a bit of an airsoft problem??..

I've just bought a Tippmann M4 setup from a certain member on here. Just without the long keymod and silencer.     The wife was very happy to hear this news. It's ok, I actual

TM Walther MPL.

9 minutes ago, Spartan09 said:

well, my new years resolution to not buy any more airsoft stuff (aside from consumables) has already been broken....

bought a number of things from airsoft atlanta...
-multiple patches, (mostly WeaponsGradeWaifu patches)
- Armourer works Glock type drum mag for my AAP-01 (nowhere in UK has one in stock that i can see)
-MAXX ME hop unit with built in tracer
-dead rag in pouch 

MX-HOP005PRL_01-1000x1000_1400x.jpg?v=1590026297
i also found the WE limited edition Black lagoon M92 pistols in stock with a supplier in hong kong, so i have bought 2 along with 4 spare mags.

img_44325_2.jpg

 

2 days in and I am proud I havent bought anything yet!

Link to post
Share on other sites
23 minutes ago, Asomodai said:

 

2 days in and I am proud I havent bought anything yet!

give it time...   im sure you will cave, just as i did...  =P

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Alimcd said:

I hope you cosplay as Revy with the Cutlasses!

im a bloke,  so that wont be happening XD

but i will be getting a cross draw holster so i can use them as a matching pair in CQB

i WILL however be putting together a Togusa cosplay to go along with the Mateba revolver i own, (and yes, complete with mullet wig =P)

 

Link to post
Share on other sites

The mulleted Togusa would be pretty awesome with the Mateba

 

Pair of Cutlasses will be sweet, need to see some piccies once they’ve arrived!

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, Alimcd said:

need to see some piccies once they’ve arrived!

that can be arranged 😃
 

 

2 minutes ago, Alimcd said:

The mulleted Togusa would be pretty awesome with the Mateba

true, but that is something that i will be putting together over the next few months, as aside from the AFUK meetup, i dont expect to be attending too many CQB games over the early part of this year

Link to post
Share on other sites
47 minutes ago, Spartan09 said:

that can be arranged 😃
 as aside from the AFUK meetup, i dont expect to be attending too many CQB games over the early part of this year

I’m hoping that I can make it to the AFUK meet up, vaccine pending. Hope you’re rocking the dual wield by then

Link to post
Share on other sites
8 minutes ago, Alimcd said:

I’m hoping that I can make it to the AFUK meet up, vaccine pending. Hope you’re rocking the dual wield by then

perhaps,  it depends on postage and customs...  plus finding a suitable crossdraw holster

Link to post
Share on other sites
9 minutes ago, Alimcd said:

I’m hoping that I can make it to the AFUK meet up, vaccine pending. Hope you’re rocking the dual wield by then

Think me and @Tacklewere talking about the same thing

 

Link to post
Share on other sites

@HuttArmouries will you be attending the AFUK meetup? (all going well of course)

if so i will bring the mateba along with me, as i still need to get a holster made for it, and i know we spoke about it last year before things went completely crazy...   (if you are still open to making the holster of course 😃 )

Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Spartan09 said:

@HuttArmouries will you be attending the AFUK meetup? (all going well of course)

if so i will bring the mateba along with me, as i still need to get a holster made for it, and i know we spoke about it last year before things went completely crazy...   (if you are still open to making the holster of course 😃 )

Always open to commission and that depends where and when it is.

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, HuttArmouries said:

depends where and when it is.

details are in this thread.  i paid my green fee earlier today.

as for the commission, i definately want to get a holster made, but would prefer if i could drop the gun off in person

Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, Spartan09 said:

found the WE limited edition Black lagoon M92

When this turns up and you have had a number of mags through it please do let us know. I keep looking at this or the indeed any version of the m92l. 

Link to post
Share on other sites
30 minutes ago, Spartan09 said:

details are in this thread.  i paid my green fee earlier today.

as for the commission, i definately want to get a holster made, but would prefer if i could drop the gun off in person

Thats definately doable. Ill have to bring some of my collection of weird crap XD

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
14 hours ago, Jaylordofwaargh said:

When this turns up and you have had a number of mags through it please do let us know. I keep looking at this or the indeed any version of the m92l. 

Will do 😃

May be a while though as i dont know how often i will use them compared to all my other guns.

 

13 hours ago, HuttArmouries said:

Thats definately doable. Ill have to bring some of my collection of weird crap XD

 

I hope to see you there, and seeing what "weird crap", as you call it, that you bring along 😃

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Supporters

Holosun 512c (RD) 

 

Bloody lovely sight, zero parallax error, auto on/off 50k hours battery life

 

 

C5942791-06D9-429C-AFC8-44E4666E62A9.jpeg

15BD602B-1D9A-4E6B-992C-287F3C0F5D42.jpeg

Link to post
Share on other sites

Really can't beat the new TMs . I've had a few discussions with TM capa lovers on the TM pistol group who still insist that the capa is best. Despite it being 15 odd year old design and not trying any of the newer 15mm bbu models. Abundance of spares and nice trigger I'll give it that, but lacks in many more important aspects. Especially cold weather efficiency/performance which for me is paramount for me.

Link to post
Share on other sites
32 minutes ago, TheFull9 said:

Obviously the tigerstripe fashion was last year so I'm late to the game but it'll be ok.  Did get asked to censor 1 thing by a company (for now) so apologies for the black blob haha.  Best thing I did was replace my really old pre-licensed VFC 'Stark' G17s with a TM Gen 4, bone stock, it feels toyish as hell by comparison but man it runs like a german train and shoots the lights out.  I started with TM pistols when I first got in to the game, stayed from the path some years ago with some VFCs (when they were truly mediocre at best) and going back feels gooood.

 

OF.thumb.jpg.b52bdadc389dd7a65569b55e5203e4e4.jpg

 

 


Extremely jealous of the Spiritus back panel, have been waiting what feels like an age for them to turn up somewhere over here... and seemingly continue to do so. Fingers crossed that wait is over before too long. Lovely gathering of bits!

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Supporters
18 hours ago, heroshark said:

Really can't beat the new TMs . I've had a few discussions with TM capa lovers on the TM pistol group who still insist that the capa is best. Despite it being 15 odd year old design and not trying any of the newer 15mm bbu models.

 

*Maybe* for competition use, but otherwise yeah makes zero sense lol.

 

18 hours ago, alxndrhll said:

Extremely jealous of the Spiritus back panel, have been waiting what feels like an age for them to turn up somewhere over here... and seemingly continue to do so. Fingers crossed that wait is over before too long. Lovely gathering of bits!

 

Their distributors aren't really that high on their list even in the US so that could be a while much as I hate to say it.  I am admittedly kinda fortunate through both having an address over there to use and knowing the owners (not that I get any free stuff by any stretch).

Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
×
×
  • Create New...