The 'What have you just bought' Thread

Cameron364

• Supporters
1 hour ago, Skara said:

It's called momentum and it's mostly why engineers (and to a limited extent us surveyors) hate architects with a passion :D

surely if an architect's work involves momentum he's probably goofed somewhere :P

i think what you're meaning though is moment of inertia, which would be the technical term describing why sticking a really heavy weight on the end of a long gun is a great workout :P

LCT G3A4 with 6x spare mags

Gate Warfet

Gaurder 140 spring

Mr hop 60 rubber

hensoldt Z24

2x 11.1 lipos

Nato 3 point sling

HK sling adapter

.36 bbs

Hopefully i'm better with a DMR then I am with money

Another sling, maybe this will be the one that works for me? 

12 hours ago, Mad-Al said:

LCT G3A4 with 6x spare mags

Gate Warfet

Gaurder 140 spring

Mr hop 60 rubber

hensoldt Z24

2x 11.1 lipos

Nato 3 point sling

HK sling adapter

.36 bbs

Hopefully i'm better with a DMR then I am with money

Looking forward to hearing your opinion of it

I have a cheap JG version, but tempted to drop some dough for one of these

Have heard that they aren’t up to the hype, I hope that’s wrong 🤞

I’ve done very, VERY irresponsible thing, considering the neck deep shit I will be in if my workplace closes down due to next lockdown... I’ve got ANOTHER gun but the deal was way too good to pass on as I was planning on getting one eventually. Pretty much half price Ares SOC-AR - sure it’s a bit worn but it only adds character 🥺 will be here next week hopefully!

E1DE931D-3FA8-412D-B61E-4093F9729FDD.jpeg

21 hours ago, L3wisD said:

Nothing too exciting, another 20 packs of Revision Anti-fog wipes.

Finally ran out of the last batch. They keep forever! 😁

They do have an odd odour I must say so.....

13 hours ago, TheFull9 said:

Little maglite widget that happens to fit in SureFire scout lights to add polycarb protection came in yesterday.

No photo description available.

New Evo came in today, old one'll be for sale just a heads-up haha.

Image may contain: text that says "over quick quide nanual pour accéder au 可 CZ AST io MADE IN DENMARK FULLY LICENSED BY OcZ"

I’m actually thinking of getting an Evo as a matter of fact as a back up which I can carry strapped to my back when I can’t DMR...

Double Eagle M904G (Honey Badger). Less than £120 delivered from Taiwangun. This thing is a lot of gun for less than some places sell Raven Glocks. Solid build, flat trigger with intuitive programmable mosfet (battery protection, 2 - 5 round burst, trigger sensitivity and binary mode). Quick change spring (was sent firing right around 340fps as advertised). Heck, it even comes wired to deans! 

I don't think it'll replace my Scorpion Evo (which BTW was three times the price) but if I was a new player and/or on a budget I'd happily use this at every skirmish. As it stands it'll serve as a backup or loaner. 

IMG_20201031_113018.jpg

28 minutes ago, L3wisD said:

New players, and players on a budget have it so good nowadays!

Definitely. I ordered this and kept saying to myself that it was going to feel cheap and nasty, so had intended to send it back and decided instead to order one of CYMA Platinum M4's which even and double the price is still a budget gun but comes with mosfet, QC spring, 13:1 steel gears etc. So I've got that on the the way too. Can't justify keeping both though 😬

2 hours ago, Cr0-Magnon said:

Definitely. I ordered this and kept saying to myself that it was going to feel cheap and nasty, so had intended to send it back and decided instead to order one of CYMA Platinum M4's which even and double the price is still a budget gun but comes with mosfet, QC spring, 13:1 steel gears etc. So I've got that on the the way too. Can't justify keeping both though 😬

@Smiling-Dutchman Keep an eye out for this one if it gets put up for sale... 😎

45 minutes ago, Barny said:

@Smiling-Dutchman Keep an eye out for this one if it gets put up for sale... 😎

It wouldn't be worth selling. "I'll give you £60 delivered for that unused AEG".....nah, would rather keep it to one side for a mate to use.

9 hours ago, Cr0-Magnon said:

It wouldn't be worth selling. "I'll give you £60 delivered for that unused AEG".....nah, would rather keep it to one side for a mate to use.

Wait, what? Am I the only looser who doesn’t haggle because thinks price is fair? (I mean I’ve had few bargain deals, like the one few posts back but it was seller deciding to go that low)

7 hours ago, ziCk_ said:

Wait, what? Am I the only looser who doesn’t haggle because thinks price is fair? (I mean I’ve had few bargain deals, like the one few posts back but it was seller deciding to go that low)

Not at all, if the price is spot on then I pay it. I've listed £120 items for £60 before and had people offer me £30 though.

My viper jacket FINALLY arrived, thanks to @L3wisDfor the heads up, defo needed a size up, man their sizes are for strange. 
A few new pouches for various bits and finally found a grenade pouch which works for my trmr and another backpack. 
My winter loadout is ready for lockdown now :D  

On the hunt for an Aap01 and some vector parts now. 

On 31/10/2020 at 10:05, ziCk_ said:

I’ve done very, VERY irresponsible thing, considering the neck deep shit I will be in if my workplace closes down due to next lockdown... I’ve got ANOTHER gun but the deal was way too good to pass on as I was planning on getting one eventually. Pretty much half price Ares SOC-AR - sure it’s a bit worn but it only adds character 🥺 will be here next week hopefully!

E1DE931D-3FA8-412D-B61E-4093F9729FDD.jpeg

I was swithering on that as well but being a southpaw put me off. I feel it needs an M203  

18 hours ago, BigStew said:

I was swithering on that as well but being a southpaw put me off. I feel it needs an M203  

I’m not following - Google says southpaw means left handed. Are you left handed or are you put of with awkward mag release that makes more sense for left handed person than right handed one? 
what it needs is NcStar VISM Delta 4x for that ultimate future gun look 🤗

on that note I wonder if it’s possible to install ambi mag release or swap sides 🤔

1x AW 50 round glock mag for the AAP

1x ML AEG MR-Hop 60°

(hopefully Emperion will send me another nice patch)

1x Perun V2

1x MAXX super duper fancy adjustable trigger

• Supporters
32 minutes ago, Cromulon1994 said:

I'm simple 🤤

Fixed that for ya 😜