The 'What have you just bought' Thread

Cameron364

6 hours ago, rocketdogbert said:

I cracked, and bought a NorthEast Airsoft Sten

Nice

I'm interested in the Uzi as well but duno if I'll afford it 🙄

A Specna RRA C04, literally the cheapest RIF in the shop. Primarily to have as a back up or loaner, it’s also going to be destined for messing around with. First off I’ll leave it totally stock to see where it is in performance terms, it’s currently sending a 0.28g at 270 FPS so just under 320 FPS on a 0.2g. Hopefully it will hop the .28g on stock bucking. 

Future plans are to change battery terminals, shim, replace hop rubber and barrel then maybe improve the externals, add a better sighting system, see about some internal components, add a mosfet but all that will be after I have a clear idea of what the baseline is like. 

It’s an experiment in just what dirt cheap can do against something 3x the price. 

781559A6-5BD7-47BC-8237-ACA58569595C.jpeg

• Mostly Retired Moderators

More like, "What have I not bought"

Been waiting ages for Firesupport to get more of the USP full size into stock, had the stock notification set up and everything.

I've put off getting any other pistol to replace my Glock for when these come in.

£106, what a bargain!

Got the email today. Bank card in hand.

Oh...

IIAbmxB.jpg

@L3wisD - I had a stock notification too as I was looking at possibly grabbing a TM M9A1 but it received a similar return to the previous price. I'm guessing that it's simply a case that any new stock is going back to the old price. It still sucks to get the notification email though.

• Supporters

Another fun shipping run. So to begin, the (current) finishing touches for my MP7.

Sandstorm IGL

G&G ARP-9 drum

TemplateAirsoft MP7 drum adapter

Odin TM MP7 adapter

As my MP7 project is approaching completion - ok not really, but Im waiting for my blue PEQs to come back in stock - I decided to start on my 417a2/G28 project. Im sending my spare 417 short rail off to be cerakoted this coming week, and through various retailers managed to find the following:

3x VFC G28 T1 mounts/sunshades (confirmed to be a false listing, trying again on a different site)

4x tan G28 midcaps (confirmed to be a false listing)

A second G28 HK rail cover set (Confirmed to be a real listing)

KAC flip up irons (closest I could find to HK 417a2 irons) (confirmed to be a real listing)

(Once I get confirmation that these are all real offers I can send links to whoever needs them - they list most parts for G28s and the like. Dont want to post until I confirm they are legit)

I also ordered a REVO kit (auto-aligning HPA mounting system that lets me use aftermarket triggers and microswitches instead of being forced to use G28 gearboxes, stock triggers, and stock trigger contacts). I will be putting a Wolverine Reaper Gen II in it, but I have to wait until next paycheck to order that. I figured I would order the custom things first since they will take awhile - I can have the Reaper here in 4 days after ordering. 

Looking forward to putting the finishing touches on my German kit with these guns. In the end I will be able to choose between my TM MP7a1 (yes, I am leaving it as an a1 for now, I can always convert it later. I cant go from a2 to a1 of course, so ima field it a few times and then reevaluate my decision), TM NGRS 416 Delta (the RAL one), the 417 (black), the 417a2 (RAL), or my G28 LE.

• Mostly Retired Moderators
11 hours ago, FreeFrag.UK said:

'm guessing that it's simply a case that any new stock is going back to the old price. It still sucks to get the notification email though

Yeah, you can't really expect Frank to make so little on brand new Marui pistols for so long. But still - could have changed the price back up before they'd arrived - I was checking everyday! 😅

6 hours ago, SeniorSpaz87 said:

Another fun shipping run. So to begin, the (current) finishing touches for my MP7.

Sandstorm IGL

G&G ARP-9 drum

TemplateAirsoft MP7 drum adapter

Odin TM MP7 adapter

As my MP7 project is approaching completion - ok not really, but Im waiting for my blue PEQs to come back in stock - I decided to start on my 417a2/G28 project. Im sending my spare 417 short rail off to be cerakoted this coming week, and through various retailers managed to find the following:

3x VFC G28 T1 mounts/sunshades

4x tan G28 midcaps

A second G28 HK rail cover set

KAC flip up irons (closest I could find to HK 417a2 irons)

(Once I get confirmation that these are all real offers I can send links to whoever needs them - they list most parts for G28s and the like. Dont want to post until I confirm they are legit)

I also ordered a REVO kit (auto-aligning HPA mounting system that lets me use aftermarket triggers and microswitches instead of being forced to use G28 gearboxes, stock triggers, and stock trigger contacts). I will be putting a Wolverine Reaper Gen II in it, but I have to wait until next paycheck to order that. I figured I would order the custom things first since they will take awhile - I can have the Reaper here in 4 days after ordering. 

Looking forward to putting the finishing touches on my German kit with these guns. In the end I will be able to choose between my TM MP7a1 (yes, I am leaving it as an a1 for now, I can always convert it later. I cant go from a2 to a1 of course, so ima field it a few times and then reevaluate my decision), TM NGRS 416 Delta (the RAL one), the 417 (black), the 417a2 (RAL), or my G28 LE.

Looks stop teasing us with all this sexy talk and just show us pics already

2 hours ago, L3wisD said:

Yeah, you can't really expect Frank to make so little on brand new Marui pistols for so long. But still - could have changed the price back up before they'd arrived - I was checking everyday! 😅

Same here mate, there are still a couple I'm looking at but in the same breath I'm of the inclination to leave it... but then again...

And I completely agree that it isn't something which could be reasonably expected to continue.

• Supporters
3 hours ago, PopRocket123 said:

Looks stop teasing us with all this sexy talk and just show us pics already

I want to wait until they are finished before posting pics

I play woodland and I play sniper, but I wanted one... Cyma CM.351M

Will come in handy for a backup gun or in special events. Only cost me about £60 all in.

EY9TRvpXgAIe4oY.jpg

Well I got my mitts on this little beauty a few days ago.. Just wanted a CQB version of my 417! I added a tan Delta stock and the Magpul RVG just to see what the colour contrast looks like.. Think I'll just stick to all black furniture as I'm not sure about mixing up tan and black together.... 

The sights are Troy...

IMG_0177.jpg

IMG_0178.jpg

On 29/05/2020 at 22:00, BigStew said:

how is it I am greatly anticipating their UZI

It is brilliant, an efficient, simple, rugged smg

Few bits for an AK build have arrived. Just need to burn that 7.62 mag that shipped with the AK!

LCT AK106, B18 railed handguard, Viking vertical grip, 74SU sight rail and a replica Omega3 RDS. 

764306B5-56E8-4179-8A9D-EE189E22D030.jpeg

5B48AF66-677A-4E66-A8A3-F278F94FDB34.jpeg

99C981F7-5EB3-496F-9FEA-21AF103677EA.jpeg

CE3282A7-43E1-49F8-A951-01978B33551D.jpeg

17D54C83-9FD2-4FF8-AE34-48C58811B106.jpeg

Got some bits from Military1st!

Representing my wife's side of the family with some lovely Polish Woodland!!

The running socks might give the game away though!! 😂

IMG_20200602_191820.jpg

• Supporters
1 hour ago, leadly said:

The running socks might give the game away though!! 

IMG_20200602_191820.jpg

Running socks, they might be french or Italian issue 😜

(Sorry Skara)

2 hours ago, Ropeyshep said:

A Dynatex BFG. Such a clever bit of engineering and everything I’ve heard suggests I’ll still own it fully functional when I die. 

They are excellent.  I would suggest drilling a few more vent holes...

IMG_20200605_143256147.jpg.45f12f4d62dbcbec175cd55ce261c185.jpg

My concern is if the top gets blocked by dirt (in woodland) or any other item, it will get blown out at dangerous speed.

21 hours ago, leadly said:

...The running socks might give the game away though!!

Maybe try playing with boots on... 🤣

My Dynatex looks like the one above your image EDcase

did some come ready drilled with more holes or did they only come with the one and folk have custom drilled the extras?

20 hours ago, Tackle said:

Running socks, they might be french or Italian issue 😜

(Sorry Skara)

I see what you did there.

They are running socks though, quite certain they're French, Italian socks would just switch sides.

Because what's better than having a VSR? Having two VSRs, that's what!

New project. Going to HPA this one, but can't afford the HPA parts yet. Maybe in a month or two, but got all the other parts ready (I already have a scope and barrel spacers)

IMG_20200605_154029730.thumb.jpg.63aa34982a8a051b4a2c9353daacaa0c.jpg

IMG_20200605_154044125.thumb.jpg.21f973bf1aa83d7a1cc1802a2cca021b.jpg

Multiple MR hops for varying power. Sometimes you gotta run 2.3J, but sometimes you just gotta have no MED and run 1.1J.

IMG_20200605_154050651.thumb.jpg.7a29145fa1f7c97196be785df71fa8ed.jpg

IMG_20200605_152444325.thumb.jpg.5a3f10544014988426c463108758ef43.jpg

• Supporters
1 hour ago, EDcase said:

They are excellent.  I would suggest drilling a few more vent holes...

IMG_20200605_143256147.jpg.45f12f4d62dbcbec175cd55ce261c185.jpg

My concern is if the top gets blocked by dirt (in woodland) or any other item, it will get blown out at dangerous speed

To be honest, unless you run them with 12g shotgun blanks (as I sometimes do😈), 9mm or .206 blanks don't have enough oomph to propel stuff.