The 'What have you just bought' Thread

Cameron364

2 minutes ago, L3wisD said:

I have an SA-C05 the polymer body version.

I also have a Specna Arms One Series (SA-B12) and a Specna Arms Edge SA-E12.

I'll soon have one of the new J-Series (AKs) as well.

Specna Arms 🥰

(In the interests of transparency - I'm a Specna Arms brand ambassador.

If you need any help, give me a shout ;) )

Funny you say that I do need a little help with batteries 🤣

• Moderators

just bought a tactical watch for my son, cheap thing with a light on it but he is 11, he doesn't need the surefire one and he can use it with his nerf guns :lol:

cheap for him, tested by a child, lasts ok, may consider for me :lol: :rolleyes:

A umarex H8R.

I'm a massive fan of revolvers and thought I'd give it a try. 

It feels really pleasant in the hand and although not realistic the disc mags seem like they'd be pretty decent for skirmishing. 

And I've ordered the m2019 bladerunner/"that gun" kit. While not screen accurate at all I think it's a better option than skirmishing a really rare and shockingly expensive and fragile HWS m2019. 

15816932785252294041954576220254.jpg

FB_IMG_1581462143856.jpg

18 minutes ago, Steveocee said:

@Cromulon1994 is it the v2 hater? May I ask where you bought it from as I've been trying to avoid finding them in stock for a while due to temptation lol.

It's a gen 1, I'm going to do my own tdc hop. 

Land warrior have gen 2s in, they only came in yesterday. 

Vortex SPARC AR + Vortex Micro 3X  Fitted onto my TM, sight picture is very good and eye relief is good too. (Not as good as my Vortex Strike Eagle 1x6) -  Got a discount from OpticsWarehouse @ British Shooting show today.  (Also got some nice tops)

**Bought on finance...lololol

Couldn't buy it but Sig Sauer stand had this on show...the P320 - M17.  This gun was nice, racked really well, trigger was crisp and not a long pull. felt great..very impressed.  Am going to buy the Co2 version soon. :)

Vortex.jpg

Vortex2.jpg

Vortex3.jpg

Sig4.jpg

Sig5.jpg

Sig2.jpg

Holy hell...those are expensive asf... I am jealous.  :)  Scotty Country Sport had some in today at the show...tried one, but as I am left eye dominant..couldn't see out the 2nd tube.  So won't be buying any...will stick with my monocular instead. ;)

19 hours ago, Lasbrisas17 said:

Zenitco Perst4 (New Jan 2020 Model):

perst_4.thumb.jpg.54b89702fc869188172b88f441074294.jpg

Very nice!

I have mine on the way from the motherland as well

Which variant did you go for?

Also, what's the weapon light you have - Looks like a beast?

2 hours ago, MikeMarden said:

Very nice!

I have mine on the way from the motherland as well

Which variant did you go for?

Also, what's the weapon light you have - Looks like a beast?

I bought mine from ebay its the newest version of the perst-4 they changed the electronics and plug socket in January (it now accepts KB-5ПУ pressure pad), but has the same features as older versions. 

Heres a video on the updated perst-4 

The weapon light is just a surefire clone (Night Evolution M600C Scout Light) with an IR filter attached.

2 hours ago, Lasbrisas17 said:

I bought mine from ebay its the newest version of the perst-4 they changed the electronics and plug socket in January (it now accepts KB-5ПУ pressure pad), but has the same features as older versions. 

Heres a video on the updated perst-4 

The weapon light is just a surefire clone (Night Evolution M600C Scout Light) with an IR filter attached.

Sweet - Went for the Zentico Perst 4 (New model) with red visible laser & IR pointer

Tempted for the Klesch 2 as well but the surefire clone seems a sensible choice 👍

21 hours ago, Monkman said:

Holy hell...those are expensive asf... I am jealous.  :)  Scotty Country Sport had some in today at the show...tried one, but as I am left eye dominant..couldn't see out the 2nd tube.  So won't be buying any...will stick with my monocular instead. ;)

Monos are about the half the price and arguably more flexible/modular so im jealous too! 

16 minutes ago, MikeMarden said:

Sweet - Went for the Zentico Perst 4 (New model) with red visible laser & IR pointer

Tempted for the Klesch 2 as well but the surefire clone seems a sensible choice 👍

Is this on your radar?

https://atrg.blog/2019/11/16/accessory-review-acm-m300v-scout-light-white-and-ir-version/

Yeah I went with Red+IR mostly because most sites don't allow green/blue lasers (plus its cheaper I think). Honestly the perst 4 is way better than G&P dbal in many ways and you might as well save and pay double for perst 4 because it is very much worth the extra costs. Firstly the perst-4 actually allows eye safe power output (I believe it goes down to 0.7mw) which is plenty for the ranges in airsoft and so no risk of hurting someone. Secondly, it shows a red indicator light on the back when red laser is on but more importantly a blue light when IR is on which is important as so many times I see people with IR lasers on and they don't even realise (super dangerous as well). You can crank the power output to 20mW (while dbal is 5mW I believe). Also my DBAL dies just from a bit of rain and the connection port feels really flimsy and easy to break/bend. Also, the red laser is slaved to the IR and so you can zero both with just the red laser in daytime (not a feature with G&P dbal). Also theres a pressure button ontop and at the back of the perst-4 whereas Dbal has only one small button ontop. Also I found switching the settings on the DBAL in the dark to be difficult and hard to memorise as theres so many options, this is simplified with perst 4. 

TLDR: for the love that is all holy, DBAL is like a paperweight compared to perst4, save your money and buy the latter.

Also, buy from ebay, the postage is cheaper and customs didn't hold mine hostage (came in 1.5 weeks).

37 minutes ago, Lasbrisas17 said:

Yeah I went with Red+IR mostly because most sites don't allow green/blue lasers (plus its cheaper I think). Honestly the perst 4 is way better than G&P dbal in many ways and you might as well save and pay double for perst 4 because it is very much worth the extra costs. Firstly the perst-4 actually allows eye safe power output (I believe it goes down to 0.7mw) which is plenty for the ranges in airsoft and so no risk of hurting someone. Secondly, it shows a red indicator light on the back when red laser is on but more importantly a blue light when IR is on which is important as so many times I see people with IR lasers on and they don't even realise (super dangerous as well). You can crank the power output to 20mW (while dbal is 5mW I believe). Also my DBAL dies just from a bit of rain and the connection port feels really flimsy and easy to break/bend. Also, the red laser is slaved to the IR and so you can zero both with just the red laser in daytime (not a feature with G&P dbal). Also theres a pressure button ontop and at the back of the perst-4 whereas Dbal has only one small button ontop. Also I found switching the settings on the DBAL in the dark to be difficult and hard to memorise as theres so many options, this is simplified with perst 4. 

TLDR: for the love that is all holy, DBAL is like a paperweight compared to perst4, save your money and buy the latter.

Also, buy from ebay, the postage is cheaper and customs didn't hold mine hostage (came in 1.5 weeks).

Thanks for this! Ordered through EBay so hoping as you say will be delivered fairly quickly

Now awaiting the RIF which it will be attached too!

3 hours ago, rocketdogbert said:

Bought a few bits from Brownells

230A36AD-ABA5-409B-A6BC-DD47C775C82C.thumb.jpeg.7a894e76a0ce115bb46b71547f7f57e7.jpeg

looks like fun. What build are they for (vector?)???

8 minutes ago, Cyberlawyer said:

looks like fun. What build are they for (vector?)???

Yup, I needed something  for the KWA, before I start the next project, whatever that is.

I need something challenging this time 🤷🏼‍♂️

@Lasbrisas17 Great looking bit of kit. I was considering grabbing one of the Klesh-2 lights, any recommendations on which model? Would I be best getting it off the Zenitco ebay store?

10 hours ago, rocketdogbert said:

Another clone red dot, Romeo 8T for a change

1D5441C2-9FAE-4492-8B1D-895C0C5A0A05.thumb.jpeg.3b14ed51b11ce780e21f4046ab0518d3.jpeg

Where did you get it from? Can't find it on the usual sites, wish etc...... Cheers!

10 hours ago, rocketdogbert said:

Another clone red dot, Romeo 8T for a change

1D5441C2-9FAE-4492-8B1D-895C0C5A0A05.thumb.jpeg.3b14ed51b11ce780e21f4046ab0518d3.jpeg

Also, is it any good 😆