The 'What have you just bought' Thread

Cameron364

• Supporters
6 hours ago, clumpyedge said:

Not airsoft related really but could be used for milsims I guess if the AO is anything like the trees etc. but I just got myself a full DD hammocks set up so I can concentrate on my other hobby which is bushcraft and wild camping.

*not my picture but you get the idea

4610707746_629a9d7295_b.jpg

Have had a good few nights out in a hammock on an over night’er or two ! Get the set up right and your in for a good nights kip !👍

3 hours ago, Prisce said:

I hear ya. I’m a bit of a car nut and am fortunate enough to have a few. Sold my defender in March for more than I paid for it new, I now have a kitted out Discovery 3. I also have a T5, and there is a Mercedes Vito on the drive begging to be converted into a camper. I went away from turning the car into a overlander and actually purchased a trailer to do the job. Pic attached.

EF921794-B418-4880-AFC4-62DFF43864B7.jpeg

How are you getting on with the disco 3, I only ask as our old series 2 should have come with a welder as a factory option, otherwise it was a workhorse

Yours is a bit more shiny than our old jalopy. We replaced it with an ancient shogun and that just runs and runs, the old disco 2 had a dash board like a Christmas tree but as we sorn them and use them around the farm as a cheap tractor/more practical than a quad bike we didn't care.

• Mostly Retired Moderators

Decided to upgrade my gloves ahead of Autumn/winter.

Decided to try some of the Armoured Claw Gloves from Gunfire. Matt Skunk recently posted about them and they look great, so why not 

Got a pair of their "Shooter" Cold Weather gloves in black:

eng_pl_Armored-Claw-Shooter-Cold-Weather

And a pair of the "Shield Flex" in Olive Drab & Black:

eng_pl_Armored-Claw-Shield-Flex-TM-Tacti

https://gunfire.com/pl/products/rekawice-taktyczne-armored-claw-shield-flex-tm-oliwkowe-1152213948.html

I'll report back with my findings once I've got my hands on (or rather, IN) them!

• Supporters
1 hour ago, L3wisD said:

I've also just been incredibly irresponsible, and just bought a Carry handle. (I'd like to blame @rocketdogbert in advance for being my enabler 😄 )

...an expensive carry handle.

I've wanted this certain Carry handle for my PDR-C ever since seeing a gun in the owners group on Facebook that belongs to a chap in Denmark called Danger Dan.

This is his gun with it on:

QRUu7zv.jpg

Looks amazing. Really suits the PDR and finishes it off a treat.

So... £93 later (!!!) I should have one arriving on Tuesday.

I've paid less than that for actual guns! 😕

£93 FOR A FECKIN CARRY HANDLE, its not even real steel is it ?......thats mad 😵

11 hours ago, L3wisD said:

I've also just been incredibly irresponsible, and just bought a Carry handle. (I'd like to blame @rocketdogbert in advance for being my enabler 😄 )

I've wanted this certain Carry handle for my PDR-C ever since seeing a gun in the owners group on Facebook that belongs to a chap in Denmark called Danger Dan.

QRUu7zv.jpg

Seriously, seriously cool, can’t wait to see it painted bud. “enabler” that’s funny 😂😂

• Supporters
11 hours ago, L3wisD said:

QRUu7zv.jpg

Don’t blame you at all , that almost looks positively orgasmic EXCEPT for the sight in the first pic , looks like a £5 one From ‘bbgunzsisbestest.com’  ! (I know it’s probably not) but just looks so out on top of that gorgeous looking gun ! 😳

• Supporters
17 hours ago, Tackle said:

£93 FOR A FECKIN CARRY HANDLE, its not even real steel is it ?......thats mad 😵

welcome to unicorn guns, try finding a front railed forend for an sa80 or an f2000.

• Supporters
12 minutes ago, Adolf Hamster said:

welcome to unicorn guns, try finding a front railed forend for an sa80 or an f2000.

yeah we've got four bullpups & only one has any rails, ris forends for em are rarer than rockin horse poop.

good job I like to improvise 😉

21 minutes ago, L3wisD said:

I've recently fitted M-lok rails to the PDR-C.

When you remove the fake cocking handles, the slots that are left behind are perfect M-lok size!

XaWgJKs.jpg

I have been thinking of doing this for a while though I am using some angled rail adapters on the top rail. 

Got a link to the rails you bought? 

I will probably do this to my T97 as the hand guard vents are the exact right size as well. 

• Mostly Retired Moderators
3 hours ago, Asomodai said:

Got a link to the rails you bought? 

Well, being an experienced and savvy Airsofter, with knowledge of most retailers, I got them from...Amazon 😂🤦‍♂️

https://www.amazon.co.uk/gp/aw/d/B07N7M1C12/ref=ppx_yo_mob_b_track_package_o0_img?ie=UTF8&psc=1

The 9-Slot rails fit in there perfectly. 

• Supporters

New helmet cover!

20190819_100108.thumb.jpg.af2adc811bf2478c96bae6a517e13353.jpg

And a fancy sticker because it's my first order! Not gonna lie I'm a bit excited about this. 

And yes I am well aware that I should get out more if a helmet cover gets me excited but it's a proper cover for a Team Wendy AND it's from Agilite!

Among many other bits, this is all I have eyes on right now but it's a custom Agency Arms lower with my 'MLTD' tag from my YouTube channel 😁

I've never spent this much on a pistol but many pics will follow when it is all together 😎

received_374305196570112.jpeg