Jump to content
Cameron364

The 'What have you just bought' Thread

Recommended Posts

2 spare GHK AKM mags, hope they arrive before Saturday....

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Yep, I bought another Elcan SpectreDR 1-4x w/ red dot & killflash. This is about the 7th once I've had, so I should probably just hold on to it or I'll inevitably buy another one down the line.

 

20190513_094515.jpg

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, BigBlackGlock said:

Yep, I bought another Elcan SpectreDR 1-4x w/ red dot & killflash. This is about the 7th once I've had, so I should probably just hold on to it or I'll inevitably buy another one down the line.

 

20190513_094515.jpg

 

hmmmmmm me likey.

 

i do want one of the 1/4x switchables. although methinks the e&l deserves a kobra first.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 minutes ago, Adolf Hamster said:

 

hmmmmmm me likey.

 

i do want one of the 1/4x switchables. although methinks the e&l deserves a kobra first.

I definitely recommend them, they're the most solid optics I have come across. They do add quite a bit of weight though!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, BigBlackGlock said:

Yep, I bought another Elcan SpectreDR 1-4x w/ red dot & killflash. This is about the 7th once I've had, so I should probably just hold on to it or I'll inevitably buy another one down the line.

 

20190513_094515.jpg

 

Very nice, where did you buy it from please?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Couple of Evo Hi caps, one for me and one for a pal I know wants one, I MIGHT be able to get out to use em this sunday too, will make a nice change, not played in AGGGGGEEEEEEEEEEEEEES!! :( 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
44 minutes ago, Immortal said:

 

Very nice, where did you buy it from please?

Cheers!

Best bet is SnITactical or DHGate/Aliexpress

https://www.snitactical.com/index.php?main_page=product_info&products_id=32&zenid=7qfb5maccgor4ip3uqrpmckh94

 

SnI do free shipping but it does take a few weeks to arrive

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

I was going to retire the GM after this weekend but managed to lose a mag so have ordered 2 more, guess she's got a few more games to make use of the mags.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Multicam tropic battle belt, three extended taco pouches, m130 spring and 1-4x20 scope.

 

Will be buying some mk23 mags and dtd holster in the near future.

 

Edit - just got three mags for my tk45 Ronin.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

More pouches for my heli-vest, a camping bed, and a third Surefire G2. Currently trying to decide whether I need an MP5 or not?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Bit of a shopping spree for me 

Maple leaf crazy jet 550mm inner barrel 

Maple leaf Autobot 75 degree bucking 

Action army Hop up chamber for the Striker 

fancy cocking handle for the striker 

Thread adaptor 

One fancy suppressor

A spiral outer barrel for the striker 

I will make sure to post pictures of the final build if it all manages to arrive from god knows where 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

some Pencott items off Military 1st, always been tempted and with 15% off i thought i may as well...... now need to put in loft with other stuff and not use for several months! :lol::lol::lol:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
On 15/05/2019 at 15:48, MagpieAirsoft said:

Nice knife for my belt loadout 

 

 

nice! :D


take it they will allow you on your game site with that ??, some i play at its a no no!!

 

can only just get away with multi tools :)

On 15/05/2019 at 10:25, Jacob Wright said:

More pouches for my heli-vest, a camping bed, and a third Surefire G2. Currently trying to decide whether I need an MP5 or not?

 

of course you do :D, ive been looking at ICS versions.....just holding off as they may re-release the ones out of stock im hoping....

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
3 hours ago, djben9 said:

 

nice! :D


take it they will allow you on your game site with that ??, some i play at its a no no!!

 

can only just get away with multi tools :)

 

 

It's a plastic blade, and although I know some sites wouldnt as itsnot ultra flexible  my local is okay long as you aren't jabbing them into people

3 hours ago, djben9 said:

 

 

of course you do :D, ive been looking at ICS versions.....just holding off as they may re-release the ones out of stock im hoping....

Check out this mp5 from Dave's Custom Airsoft 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
1 hour ago, MagpieAirsoft said:

It's a plastic blade, and although I know some sites wouldnt as itsnot ultra flexible  my local is okay long as you aren't jabbing them into people

Check out this mp5 from Dave's Custom Airsoft 

 

He’s out of his mind.. £700 for a cyma. Might as well buy that 420 FPS specna arms 416c on here 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
2 minutes ago, Wo1f said:

He’s out of his mind.. £700 for a cyma. Might as well buy that 420 FPS specna arms 416c on here 

Hahahahaha ! Well played good sir ! Well played indeed .👍

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


×
×
  • Create New...