The 'What have you just bought' Thread

Cameron364

• Supporters
55 minutes ago, Robert James said:

Doesn't fit 20mm mate. Just fyi

I've got a few mounts and 10-20mm rail adapters so should be fine. Cheers tho!

Airtech Studios BEU for my ARP and an Odin chinaclone speed loader.

This is long awaited for me. EBay have a 15% off voucher til midnight tonight so finally picked up this badboy.

s-l300.jpg.25e01bb51280d0db6061f4de423f081a.jpg

Real Steel FAMAS full length scope Mount. It will need some dremelling to fit, I have never seen this particular rail mentioned in any English speaking Airsoft forums. A cool 140 quid direct from France. 

• Supporters

Scope arrived just now. Good picture and eye relief. Nice post @Robert James. Will pop up a pic with my M40A3 once my bipod arrives and we've got some light!

2 hours ago, Gepard said:

Scope arrived just now. Good picture and eye relief. Nice post @Robert James. Will pop up a pic with my M40A3 once my bipod arrives and we've got some light!

No problem. For £10 it's a steal if you ask me. I've just got my adapters, and my scope cam, oh and the stock pouch which is slightly to small but still fits just

IMG_20181228_161908.jpg

On 21/12/2018 at 23:44, Badllama said:

New sight and torch Happy Christmas to myself lol 😁

Look nice on the M4 😎

sight small.jpg

M4 small 1.jpg

M4 small.jpg

What's the strikefire like I'm looking to get that or the telescopic crossfire

*Finally* tracked down and grabbed a pair of Crye Sand Combat Pants in a size I can live with.

Then scored some new in bag Crye AirFlex knee pads in RG for £16.

Will be playing knee pad musical chairs when both arrive...

These purchases did scupper my thoughts on buying an ASG Evo 2018 from JD Airsoft while they are 270 notes...

On 29/12/2018 at 08:13, Keldon said:

What's the strikefire like I'm looking to get that or the telescopic crossfire

Hi Keldon had my first game with it yesterday (Halo Mill) and was a little concerned about the buttons on the sight(left side)  taking up too much sight picture but had no problems and really enjoyed it I've the crossfire on my main CQB weapon and between the two like the stikefire more although adjusting the brightness with gloves is a bit of a pain PITA compared to the dial on the crossfire.

hope that helps

260mm ZCI Barrel for my P90

229mm ZCI Barrel for my MP5SD6

M110 Spring to see if I can avoid short stroking my ICS CXP by another tooth. 

G&G GT Advanced MP5 SD6

(Fitted ASG custom top rail for my red dot sight & G&P DBAL2 - Had to dremel the rail as it didn't quite fit on the G&G)

Ordered a pistol tracer unit so I can modify it to fit inside the suppressor.

(My acetech predator unit does not fit inside :( )

Can't wait to run this next Sunday with my NODS in the tunnels.  :)

20181230_183147.jpg

Merry Xmas to me from Mrs P

dont know why I “needed “ this

it just looked cool and was a sensible price ☺️

FABarm stf/12

torch fits nicely, optics & cartridge holder on the way

Love the way the “fibre optic” sights kinda glow in the dusk light 😎

Edited by Enid_Puceflange

1 hour ago, Monkman said:

G&G GT Advanced MP5 SD6

(Fitted ASG custom top rail for my red dot sight & G&P DBAL2 - Had to dremel the rail as it didn't quite fit on the G&G)

20181230_183147.jpg

Nice, like the idea of having a tracer inside the supressor, lemme know how it goes! 

2 hours ago, Monkman said:

G&G GT Advanced MP5 SD6

20181230_183147.jpg

I'd like to know how you get on with this as well. I am looking to do the same with my JG. 

Just picked up the only CW 14mm tracer unit I could find in the world and in stock. 

https://www.davescustomairsoft.co.uk/Weapon-Accessories/Flash-hiders-and-Suppressors/FMATracer

I am one happy chappy as this will fit on my JG MP5 SD. Its not quite fat enough, but happy to take that compromise! 

ICD Tactical rail handguard for MP5SD types. Ugly as sin but the only bonified rail system available anymore. 

Two Prometheus purple buckings.

On 30/12/2018 at 18:36, Monkman said:

G&G GT Advanced MP5 SD6

20181230_183147.jpg

Shame it doesn't have a 3rnd burst option but i suppose you can always add a mosfet

Morning all & Happy New Year, few purchases from me, for 2019 i'm diversifying my playing opportunities. Plenty of events already lined up for 2019, we have x6 Milsim events at my usual haunt which i'll be remaining Op4, however am looking to get out to some single day events & buddy up with a different bunch of players so the obligatory NATO / Multicam has come into play. 

Have gone back into the plate carrier realm, after falling out of love with my previous carrier as it was too heavy & bulky, this time have opted for a WAS Recon which is lighter, slimmer & more accessible, few sensible attachments added - Triple elasticated mag pouch / single point sling, universal pistol holder, radio pouch & smaller hydration carrier. Have once again opted for Clawgear apparel - MKIV Raider trousers, an Operator shirt & a KD One molle belt.

Also diversified my night time set up, up until now have been kitted out with a Pulsar XD50 Thermal Imaging scope, but as our local Milsim scene has evolved with different storylines etc. with some events ruling Thermal out, have invested in some NVG, here we have a set of FLIR BNVD-51 NVG. Had their first outing a few weeks ago & was highly impressed, exceptional vision at night, first time using nods as opposed to a Thermal scope, easy to get to grips with navigating & target identification. Worked well with a DBAL-A2 PEQ with IR pointer. Rocking these with a Crye Precision nightcap / FMA L4G24 mount & lanyard. Given i'm normally rolling Op4 opted for the cap as opposed to a helmet. 

Set up nicely now for 2019! Let's hope its a good one Airsofting-wise

Mike

20181227_112316.jpg

IMG_20181206_153851_289.jpg

received_298610157414633.jpeg

22 minutes ago, MikeMarden said:

Morning all & Happy New Year, few purchases from me, for 2019 i'm diversifying my playing opportunities. Plenty of events already lined up for 2019, we have x6 Milsim events at my usual haunt which i'll be remaining Op4, however am looking to get out to some single day events & buddy up with a different bunch of players so the obligatory NATO / Multicam has come into play. 

Have gone back into the plate carrier realm, after falling out of love with my previous carrier as it was too heavy & bulky, this time have opted for a WAS Recon which is lighter, slimmer & more accessible, few sensible attachments added - Triple elasticated mag pouch / single point sling, universal pistol holder, radio pouch & smaller hydration carrier. Have once again opted for Clawgear apparel - MKIV Raider trousers Operator shirt & a KD One molle belt.

Also diversified my night time set up, up until now have been kitted out with a Pulsar XD50 Thermal Imaging scope, but as our local Milsim scene has evolved with different storylines etc. with some events ruling Thermal out, have invested in some NVG, here we have a set of FLIR BNVD-51 NVG. Had their first outing a few weeks ago & was highly impressed, exceptional vision at night, first time using nods as opposed to a Thermal scope, easy to get to grips with navigating & target identification. Worked well with a DBAL-A2 PEQ with IR pointer. Rocking these with a Crye Precision nightcap / FMA L4G24 mount & lanyard. Given i'm normally rolling Op4 opted for the cap as opposed to a helmet. 

Set up nicely now for 2019! Let's hope its a good one Airsofting-wise

Mike

20181227_112316.jpg

IMG_20181206_153851_289.jpg

received_298610157414633.jpeg

Been thinking of getting a nightcap myself, how do you find it holds up without the use of a counterweight?

1 minute ago, clumpyedge said:

Been thinking of getting a nightcap myself, how do you find it holds up without the use of a counterweight?

Hi mate, works perfectly fine without the counterweight to be honest - just wanted to distribute the weight better as some of our previous night ops have gone on for 4-5 hours continuous & was thinking about the longer term!

23 minutes ago, MikeMarden said:

Hi mate, works perfectly fine without the counterweight to be honest - just wanted to distribute the weight better as some of our previous night ops have gone on for 4-5 hours continuous & was thinking about the longer term!

Awesome, Thanks for the quick reply! I'll bite the bullet and pick one up then. what brand is your shroud? where did you get your night cap and shroud from?

Sourced mine via a supplier on Ebay, a couple of UK based companies also sell them:-

https://www.odintactical.co.uk/crye-precision-nightcap-mount

But you can definitely find cheaper elsewhere - Think I paid around the £70 for mine, shroud-wise I opted for a FMA jobbie:-

FMA Helmet Accessories VAS NVG Shroud Aluminium Mount Airsoft Gear TB1253 - BK

Hope this helps

Thanks

Mike

Ah, here we go, much cheaper as well:-

https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Crye-Precision-NightCap-NVG-Mount-Cap-Black/232951207299?ssPageName=STRK%3AMEBIDX%3AIT&_trksid=p2057872.m2749.l2649

Thanks

Mike

2 minutes ago, MikeMarden said:

Sourced mine via a supplier on Ebay, a couple of UK based companies also sell them:-

https://www.odintactical.co.uk/crye-precision-nightcap-mount

But you can definitely find cheaper elsewhere - Think I paid around the £70 for mine, shroud-wise I opted for a FMA jobbie:-

FMA Helmet Accessories VAS NVG Shroud Aluminium Mount Airsoft Gear TB1253 - BK

Hope this helps

Thanks

Mike

Cheers for the links mate much appreciated. Not sure if I'm going to go with the OPS core shroud though ;)

Back on topic I picked up the following over xmas;

Leatherman OHT - last one got nicked while I was playing at a site

Ebay jobby caftan

Ebay jobby pakol

Plano large ammo/consumables case

2.5mm listen only ear piece to go with my thales fist mic

Arcteryx atom  jacket - Christmas present from the Mrs