The 'What have you just bought' Thread

Cameron364

• Supporters
14 minutes ago, L3wisD said:

I'm a few days early, but I'll be paying for my (beta access) Kytech CSD (Custom sound device) on payday.

And with the Owen Wilson "wow"

Can't wait to mess around with this in the new year.

Especially if I get a pulse rifle with one of these fitted. The iconic pulse rifle sounds! 😎

Just when I think I don't need any more kit........bugger😏

1 hour ago, L3wisD said:

I'm a few days early, but I'll be paying for my (beta access) Kytech CSD (Custom sound device) on payday.

Especially if I get a pulse rifle with one of these fitted. The iconic pulse rifle sounds! 😎

Yep. The definitely goes in the same category as the “bang rule” 😂😂  

• Supporters
2 hours ago, L3wisD said:

If it floats your boat then Crack on my friend BUT I may be ‘politically incorrect’ to use this description these days but I’m old so if anyone is ‘offended’ tuff feces cupcake, but that has to be the gayest thing I have EVER seen associated with Airsoft !😳 you’d need a big orange curly wig and a pair of clown shoes to play with one of those attached to your gun ! 🤦‍♂️

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣

joking aside would think it’ll get very tired very quickly so hope it’s not expensive. 👍

• Mostly Retired Moderators

:lol: I won't be using it for real gun noises (might have the odd one at some point..).

I want to see if I can fuck about with it for some laughable moments. 

One thing I want to do is record myself shouting "BANG!" in different tones, or like, pretend gun noises "Pew!"/"Dakka!" Etc :)

Laser noises for using the in-built tracer would be fun too.

2 minutes ago, L3wisD said:

:lol: I won't be using it for real gun noises (might have the odd one at some point..).

One thing I want to do is record myself shouting "BANG!" in different tones, or like, pretend gun noises "Pew!"/"Dakka!" Etc :)

That will be awesome.

Star Wars blaster? Suit you sir!

• Supporters
1 hour ago, L3wisD said:

Oh thank f**k for that ! For a horrible moment I thought you’d gone all serious airsofter on us ! !😱😱

More mk12 bits and a at2000 tracer module that doesn’t fit in the silencer when installed on the gun.. 😑

• Supporters
23 hours ago, Immortal said:

Not quite airsoft, I got a couple of US Army challenge coins... just thought they were cool. lol :D

A Sniper coin and a heads'n'tails coin. As you do....

You saying about this has made me realise I haven’t clue where mine is ! I was given one in Saudi in ‘91 by a PJ from the 57th rescue sqd , they were based at the same med centre as me . Dam must find it now .

3 minutes ago, Monkman said:

Is this the 'real' Sig scope?  £££  It looks awesome...

Yup, genuine Bravo4 Battlesight, arrived from the States this morning ❤️

21 minutes ago, rocketdogbert said:

New sight arrived for the Vector

Wanna buy me one? :3

2 minutes ago, witchcraft58a said:

Oooooooohhhh I've been looking at this! Where do you buy in the US? If you don't mind saying how much did you pay?

A mate of mine in the States got it for me, nobody will sell direct as it’s on the ITAR list. List price is $1300 ish, I paid a fair bit less than that though, but you wouldn’t describe it as cheap lol.

• Supporters
1 hour ago, rocketdogbert said:

A mate of mine in the States got it for me, nobody will sell direct as it’s on the ITAR list. List price is $1300 ish, I paid a fair bit less than that though, but you wouldn’t describe it as cheap lol.

I don’t hide the fact I think most excuses for ‘needing’ to buy a RS scope as apposed to a Chinese knock off are just a crock of shit and the players that say so are full of it !

BUT that good sir is absolutely augasmic ! If I had the dosh spare I’d have one in a heart beat as well ! 😍

4 minutes ago, Druid799 said:

I don’t hide the fact I think most excuses for ‘needing’ to buy a RS scope as apposed to a Chinese knock off are just a crock of shit and the players that say so are full of it !

BUT that good sir is absolutely augasmic ! If I had the dosh spare I’d have one in a heart beat as well ! 😍

Me neither, but there are no Chinese knock-offs of the Bravo4, only the Romeo3 unfortunately 

Wait ‘til you see the recticule, well posh

Well R4-M MP7 (Metal version)

PEQ box + 7.4 lipo

Laylax external battery adaptor for MP7

6mm metal bushings + shims

M80 AEP spring

50degree PDI W-HOLD AEP bucking

KM-Head 6.04 170mm AEP barrel

hoping I  dont get destroyed by non-existent China QC and can turn this MP7 into a reliable winter sidearm for my Sniper and my go to CQB gun

3 hours ago, UKCYukarin said:

Well R4-M MP7 (Metal version)

PEQ box + 7.4 lipo

Laylax external battery adaptor for MP7

6mm metal bushings + shims

M80 AEP spring

50degree PDI W-HOLD AEP bucking

KM-Head 6.04 170mm AEP barrel

hoping I  dont get destroyed by non-existent China QC and can turn this MP7 into a reliable winter sidearm for my Sniper and my go to CQB gun

Let us know how it turns out!!!

9 hours ago, Skara said:

Let us know how it turns out!!!

I'll try, should I just make a whole thread for it when it turns up with the parts with unboxing, teching e.t.c?