Airsoft Forums UK
Cameron364

The 'What have you just bought' Thread

16 hours ago, Prisce said:

they are phenomenal on range, in dense woodlands we still get 3Km range, and it is extremely clear as well.

There an absolute God send at the NAE wk’nder! Between the site being so undulating AND however many hundreds of radios you have in such a small area as well , bog standard PMR’s aren’t worth s**t so its great to have a radio that actually gives you effective comms there !  

I've just received most of the items for my modest cqb load-out from Military 1st: a Condor Battle Belt (large), Condor Duty Belt as the inner belt, and a Condor kangaroo AK pouch with space for two AK mags and two pistol mags and a couple of extra 6" molle straps for the pouch, which only has two. All in coyote tan as it seems to go with most things.

Now I just need the Nuprol molle attachment for my holster and I'm ready to go. 

In the post for arrival tomorrow or Thursday are my LCT AK74 un, a CA scope mount, foregrip, mag spacer (just in case) and a couple of bottles of bbs from Fire Support, and a spare AW hicap mag, some Abbey silicone products, and a small SRC hard case for carbines from somewhere else..

I wish I hadn't bought the blue Armorer Works pistol but it handles well enough and I already have a holster for it, so I will have to stick with it for the near future. I would have preferred a CZ P09 or TM Sig 226 E, but that will have to wait.

Still have to get my charger and batteries, a sling, and some extra AK mags. I don't know whether the gun will be coming with hicap or midcap. If the former I will buy three midcaps. If the latter then one hicap and two midcaps. LCT plastic mags are pretty cheap.

I've got Blaster bbs in .20, .25 and .30. I also want to try .28. Could anybody recommend a decent make for these as ASG only do the Blaster Devils in this calibre and they are expensive and probably not worth it.

In future I will be looking for some plain colour tactical pants and a camo shirt - urban camo, Polish woodland or Belgian woodland. Not sure yet, and haven't got the funds.

A WAS plate carrier - yay!! 😁

That is far too fucking big - fuck! 😠

1 hour ago, E21A said:

A WAS plate carrier - yay!! 😁

That is far too fucking big - fuck! 😠

Mine was, but you can overlap the Velcro at the back to tighten it up. 

1 hour ago, emilianoksa said:

In future I will be looking for some plain colour tactical pants and a camo shirt - urban camo, Polish woodland or Belgian woodland. Not sure yet, and haven't got the funds.

I was disappointed in the urban camo, I think midnight camo looks better.

Cheers

G

Bought another KWA Vector with five long mags, three are brand new.

This one might even be another keeper 🙈

New torch for the Evo.

I shopped around looking for an Inforce WMLx clone and saw they now have a Gen2 version. The Gen2 has a few shape changes that I think suit the Evo.

20180522_215508.thumb.jpg.954a02b90a611d13898c51ccf95e42be.jpg

20180522_215359-COLLAGE.thumb.jpg.5bf4311c7a9ac470c3e9d3024e811b84.jpg

I found it on Aliexpres from a supplier called Aimtis - https://www.aliexpress.com/store/2663121

It arrived today but sadly doesn't take my 18650 vape style batteries. Looks like I need to get some C123A's or equivalents.

Seems well made. I really like the RIS fixing. It's a spring clamp with a locking screw. So it's super easy to get on and off.

22 minutes ago, Wo1f said:

Mine was, but you can overlap the Velcro at the back to tighten it up. 

Still too big even with Velcro overlapped and foam “plates” in 🙄

2 minutes ago, rocketdogbert said:

Bought another KWA Vector with five long mags, three are brand new.

This one might even be another keeper 🙈

Another one!😂

2 minutes ago, Georgeturner2001 said:

Another one!😂

Can’t help myself, sixth KWA Vector this year 😂😂😂.

1 minute ago, rocketdogbert said:

So it's the sexter vector and the next will be the septer vector?

2 minutes ago, rocketdogbert said:

Think you might need some help....you own more KWA vectors than I’ve seen in my two years of playing!😂

Just now, Georgeturner2001 said:

Think you might need some help....you own more KWA vectors than I’ve seen in my two years of playing!😂

I only own three at the moment lol. Poor ugly brutes need saving from bad owners 😎

Just now, rocketdogbert said:

I only own three at the moment lol. Poor ugly brutes need saving from bad owners 😎

How many mags do you have? Must have a shit ton!😂

1 minute ago, Georgeturner2001 said:

How many mags do you have? Must have a shit ton!😂

Nope, sold a load to a member here. 

I’m owed four in a deal gone bad (currently going through small claims)

Then, I have five brand new long ones coming through customs, plus the five long above, and another new six short I think lol

5 minutes ago, rocketdogbert said:

Nope, sold a load to a member here. 

I’m owed four in a deal gone bad (currently going through small claims)

Then, I have five brand new long ones coming through customs, plus the five long above, and another new six short I think lol

Hopefully you get those four or a refund!