The 'What have you just bought' Thread

Cameron364

• Supporters
17 minutes ago, Huxley said:

Emerson G3 green cam.

Love them even though they weigh a tidy bit, they ooze quality.

I like you. You're funny.

Seriously though if you like them then hey, good on you. Don't be surprised when they're basically just green after a few washes though.

51 minutes ago, Duff said:

You left the house with an item marked out for delivery? Are you feeling OK mate?

Between a rock and a hard place, no air in tank can't shoot, no hose can't shoot.

Turns out it wasn't the hose, so I made the right call.  Got an email with tracking details for the hose and spares for the Tippman, still at sorting depot, paid £12 for next day, so assumed I would get it today.

I think I know what's waiting at the Post Office, MTP Gortex Jacket.

G

2 minutes ago, Lozart said:

Seriously though if you like them then hey, good on you. Don't be surprised when they're basically just green after a few washes though.

My used army surplus seems to hold their colour.  DPM looks a more little faded than the MTP, but I reckon it's 20 years old, can't complain for about £6. 

A pox on merging posts

• Supporters
3 minutes ago, MisterG said:

My used army surplus seems to hold their colour.  DPM looks a more little faded than the MTP, but I reckon it's 20 years old, can't complain for about £6. 

Army surplus =/= Emerson

4 minutes ago, Lozart said:

Army surplus =/= Emerson

I know, am betting it wasn't £6 either 😉

I shoulld have been clearer on the point I was trying to make.

46 minutes ago, Lozart said:

I'll work something out, if they do fade it'll give me time to get some crye trousers.

26 minutes ago, Huxley said:

I'll work something out, if they do fade it'll give me time to get some crye trousers.

They should be fine, Emerson do use decent ripstop material, the stitching is the thing to be worried about compared with actual Crye. However, my Emerson sruff has held out fine and kept its colour👍🏻

17 minutes ago, Georgeturner2001 said:

They should be fine, Emerson do use decent ripstop material, the stitching is the thing to be worried about compared with actual Crye. However, my Emerson sruff has held out fine and kept its colour👍🏻

Thanks, hard to know what to buy as I've been out of the forces for a fair few years.

I've had a look in the military shops, but as per usual they keep the good stuff.

Saw a nice dpm lightweight ubacs, but that again was just medium and only the one in stock. Tonnes of desert gear but bugger all decent dpm stuff.

22 minutes ago, Huxley said:

Thanks, hard to know what to buy as I've been out of the forces for a fair few years.

I've had a look in the military shops, but as per usual they keep the good stuff.

Saw a nice dpm lightweight ubacs, but that again was just medium and only the one in stock. Tonnes of desert gear but bugger all decent dpm stuff.

Its Multicam Tropic by the way, might help if looking for a matching combat shirt.

• Supporters
1 hour ago, Huxley said:

The stuff we get issued is mediocre quality and a lot of it is straight bad for airsoft, certainly Osprey.  PCS and CS95 are good value for the money since they come so cheap; the fabrics and stitching are at least on par with Emerson/TMC etc etc (if not better and definitely less of a gamble) and it's usually cheaper, you just don't get as many features (which for most people go unused).  Literally any surplus you can think of will be on ebay for not much money. 

Got some more pouches to go with by CBQ set up, especially needed a pouch for grenades.

Pyro seemed to enhance the game at the Mall, so I want to get some next time I play there.

Cheers

G

P1040100.JPG

Nothing special this time.

A shs pinion, an Ares Amoeba pistol grip (the new rubberized ones), an ambidextrous magazine release and 2 condor single m4 pouches in multicam..

All of this set me back €65, but now I have both my guns in working order and I'm one step closer to complete my "midcap" jpc + belt loadout 

2 hours ago, E21A said:

Much multicam. Many tacticool points. 

Nice table picture 

Today's purchase:

WE G36C GBB

5 x additional magazines

Vertical Foregrip for the above

Should be delivered tomorrow! 😁

1 hour ago, Trojax88 said:

Today's purchase:

WE G36C GBB

5 x additional magazines

Vertical Foregrip for the above

Should be delivered tomorrow! 😁

If it’s not got one already, a tightbore barrel and a modify tan bucking. Thank me later

1 hour ago, E21A said:

My first RIF purchased today 

A7D4E086-7E10-4456-923A-47C1CC0CC06C.jpeg

Very nice indeed!

Be sure to let us know how it shoots! 

• Supporters
1 hour ago, E21A said:

My first RIF purchased today 

A7D4E086-7E10-4456-923A-47C1CC0CC06C.jpeg

Aaahh they grow up so quick ! One day there an annoying little noobie in a DPM jumpsuit 4sizes too big with a rental G36 and before you know it they’ve got there own gun , own tactical gear and won’t listen to a bloody word you tell them ! Where does the time go ! 😉

😂😂😂

36 minutes ago, Trojax88 said:

Very nice indeed!

Be sure to let us know how it shoots! 

Will do, just waiting on some .25s and mags 

29 minutes ago, Druid799 said:

Aaahh they grow up so quick ! One day there an annoying little noobie in a DPM jumpsuit 4sizes too big with a rental G36 and before you know it they’ve got there own gun , own tactical gear and won’t listen to a bloody word you tell them ! Where does the time go ! 😉

😂😂😂

All the gear no idea! That’ll be me! 😂