The 'What have you just bought' Thread

Cameron364

I have just bought some new paints to try.

7 different shades of green and tan.....needed for a multicam paint job i need to do.

hi junior what sort of paints are they if you dont mind me asking ? as I have a tool box full of humbrol and valjao paints I could put to good use with my airbrush and brand spanking new aircompressor.i will give the multicam ago on and old gun colours may not be spot on but once I've tried I can only progress from there

Just ordered what looks to be a copy of a Save Phace mask from Tiger111hk. The photos clearly show space in the foam padding for the arms of glasses so I am hoping mine will fit.

Hopefully just the job to complete a zombie apocalypse, p229, Mac 10, lightweight loadout.

Just bought first airsoft gun

Mauser sr with folding stock

Aeg scope

Bipod

4000 bbs

Bb loader

Targets

Weaver rail scope mounts

All in mint condition

All bought from friend for £100

Is that a bargain

• Supporters

Just bought first airsoft gun

Mauser sr with folding stock

Aeg scope

Bipod

4000 bbs

Bb loader

Targets

Weaver rail scope mounts

All in mint condition

All bought from friend for £100

Is that a bargain

Yes :)

hi junior what sort of paints are they if you dont mind me asking ? as I have a tool box full of humbrol and valjao paints I could put to good use with my airbrush and brand spanking new aircompressor.i will give the multicam ago on and old gun colours may not be spot on but once I've tried I can only progress from there

Graffiti paint!!! Was my bros idea as it is VERY hard wearing.......he painted his car with over a year ago and it has not come off despite several track days and being driven like a loon!

Graffiti paint!!! Was my bros idea as it is VERY hard wearing.......he painted his car with over a year ago and it has not come off despite several track days and being driven like a loon!

ok thanks for that these are arylic's and enammels gonna with it a go in a mo once I decide which colours to use.

Just picked up a new unissued pair of MTP PCS combats..............10 quid!!

Also picked up these!!!

f2a0c022-0c01-4338-b2c7-1f2701c0159d_zps22c978ee.jpg

They should fit in the sides of my DCS or i may just sell them on............................but happy for £5!

Another VSR!

This one was upgraded with the S trigger,laylax NEO 90 degree piston,laylax spring guide,pss100 spring,barrel spacers and a PDI 6.05mm barrel.Fires 330 FPS and is accurate to 55-60 meters.Much more than my old one which barely got to 50m range.

Externals are wrecked though,the rubberised finish is gone,most metal parts are scratched and dented,but it works.Very well.Gonna buy some OD Krylon to hopefully cover up some of the blemishes.

I just bought a VFC H&K 417d, a 500 round hi-cap, 7.4 lipo crane stock battery and 6000 .30g BBs. From my initial testing its a fantastic gun.

I only wish i had considered the HK 417 before i bought my G&G GR14 HBA-L, as they are the same price and the 417d works just as well (if not better) than the GR14.

• Supporters

I've got reign my airsoft spending in for about a month because I need new specs badly. But I'm going to take the plunge and give contact lenses a serious go so I can wear them under mesh goggles. Wish me luck :blink::unsure::wacko:

• Supporters

Yeah James, one issue is that I can't afford to use them a lot, so I'm hoping I can use them just for skirmishing. But my prescription is at least as much for astigmatism as correction, and the main correction I need is varifocal, because I'm long sighted anyway, but, now I'm an old cnut, focussing close up is getting to be really hard. Can you get varifocal & astigmatism correction in contacts? Yes, but only monthlies...

The optometrist thought going mono-vision was the way forward. A distance lens in my right eye and a close up in the left... er... depth perception lol! So I'm going to give astigmatism only dailies a try and just hope that the extra retina cells helps me resolve details close up...

The jing gong bar 10 is the one with a rubberized finish, the tm vsr doesnr.

The one I have now is scratched and seemed to have been cleaned with paint thinner so any finish it seemed to have must be gone,so I

But my old one had a rubberised and matte painted stock.Last time I checked all VSRs,unless two toned,have rubberised matte stocks.

• Supporters

Your old one must have been a bar 10 then.

Having owned two vsr's, one brand new and having collected another for a friend on Sunday, I can tell you that they definitely do not.

Your old one must have been a bar 10 then.

Having owned two vsr's, one brand new and having collected another for a friend on Sunday, I can tell you that they definitely do not.

I've had a Gspec,which im sure has a rubberised matte finish,the pro versions might not,I have not seem or held one.

• Supporters

A British Army Northern Ireland Chest Rig - £10.40 delivered ffs! Fleabay, of course...

• Supporters

Two pairs of mtp trousers, non pcs

non pcs mtp ubacs

MTP windproof smock

MTP grab bag

2 mk6 ddpm helmet covers

US tri colour camelbak

Ddpm trousers

Ddpm UBACS

Dpm trousers

OD scrim net

-all unused

And organised a deal for another vsr 10 which I'll collect in a month. not bad going :)