The 'What have you just bought' Thread

Cameron364

• Supporters

Since last time I posted:

5 x MOD issue cigarettes tins (I mean really... how cool is that? :lol: They're too small for king size but perfect for rollies!)

Pair of British Army DPM Lance Corporal rank slides

Guntuff 10x28 monocular

CYMA tactical AK47

1600 mAh 8.4V stick battery spare

700rnd waffle mag

HFC pump action shorty shottie

1000rnds crappy silver 0.12g BBs - which I got for the grenade shaped speed loader, which doesn't work (naturally), but sprayed black looks fine and will fit my webbing better than a 3000rnd bottle.

Pair of AFV Crew fire retardant gloves

Pair of unknown make kevlar and leather gloves

(there's an anecdote in there which I may try to find somewhere on these boards to tell)

Complete SA80 cleaning kit

Web-tex: 3L DPM Hydration System, Boot Care Kit & pair of 6mm locking carabiners

Toy periscope which I've DPM sniper taped up (we shall see whether this is genius or madness on Saturday)

New back support (left my old one in a train station cafe - doh!)

New Spork

• Supporters
I like how you're getting on the spork hype. Awesome.

As for me? My own bodyweight in quavers! Yes ladies and gentlemen! It's back to food for Finius!

Oh I've been down wiv da spork for years, mate. Not sure but probably since the dawn of sporkdom. I just can't find my old one and I've convinced my g/f to go camping (which is something of a minor miracle). I bought a folding pick/shovel too, which alarmed her immensely, but whilst a thrown spork could do as a back-up weapon in a skirmish, an entrenching tool is sure to get me banned, so I left it out :lol:

Is there a new wave of sporkism happening then?

Quavers eh? Back in the day I was down with the quaver, but these days I'm under Dr.'s orders to lay off the salt - I go with treacle toffee dabs - £5.10 on eBay, can't be beat!

i had this done to my new t-shirt

IMG_0055.jpg

oh and some plasters after wednesdays game!

IMG_0054.jpg

ESS eyepro

8.4V 1600mAh mini type battery & charger

G&G CM16 (a wedding gift!)

Just remembered that when I moved into my first house, the only thing in the loft space was a KFC spork jammed in the insulation!

• Supporters

1 X G&P M4A1 Outer Barrel

1 X G&P Ready Mag

1 X MAGPUL MOE HANDGAURD OD

1 X MAGPUL MVG BLACK

1 X SIICON GUN SPRAY to lube my Mid`s with!

From Fire Support Totalling at £135.16 ouch hope it wasn`t doubled else their go`s brakeing out of debt lol

• Supporters
From Fire Support Totalling at £135.16 ouch hope it wasn`t doubled else their go`s brakeing out of debt lol

OMGonads, isn't it just though. I've not been into airsoft long but I've maxed out my overdarft twice since discovering it and I've pretty much resigned myself to just paying the 'kin interest while ignoring the figures involved for the foreseeable future! I think that, now I have a good loadout and gun, I will try to reign myself in a bit. Then again there are all kinds of goodies that could make my gun even more sexy...

Basically new KWA MP7A1, with micro dot sight, VFC silencer, element surefire flashlight and a VFC PEQ. Can't wait for it to arrive :P

You can add a tm vsr gspec , jg bar 10, aome Titmus perscription safety glasses, a stubby suppressor for my g36 and a lug mounted Harris bipod for the vsr lol

Liam

• 2 weeks later...

G&P Stubby fore grip in DE - just wanted one that fitted in with colour of other accessories.

G&P metal mid caps x 12 - plastic mids i had wouldn't feed very well in the G&P

G&P Reflex Red Dot Scope - getting bored of the Eotec

Viper tan gloves - my leather ones get Very sweaty!

• Supporters

A metal RIS front end to replace the plastic one on my tactical AK47

A magpul PTS RSA sling attachment

Pair of generic black combat kecks

Red Star beret pin

(I already have a black BDU jacket and small crown beret - I'll give those who enjoy dressing yank a proper looking target to go up against... and, like all capitalist running dogs, quake with fear when confronted by the strength of the ordinary man... with his AK... the pigs!)(muahahaha!)

Just purchased an SRC AK47 TAC, 9.4 crane stock battery. G36KV front ris and a mini 8v battery

3x KWA MP7 40rnd mags, and a G36 Drum Mag :D

• Supporters

Just picked up some stuff from the arms fair.

Got myself a huge bag for transporting my kit and a couple of lipos for the weekender, also picked up an M120 spring and an ASCU version 1 for my M16, it might actually be worth owning once I've chucked those bits in. So long as the stock motor is good enough for the ASCU anyway...

Also managed to grab the LAST CO2 M1911 magazine in the entire place.

Whilst there I was talking to a guy from AI with the most awesome L85 ever, so I got some pointers from him on where to get a new ACOG with a doctor sight and an LLM laser/light unit, so since getting back I've also ordered them.

Ended up about £400 out of pocket, so I hope everything ends up being as good as I hoped.

Tm vsr 10 gspec, action army zero trigger and piston , action army spring guide, laylax spring, 430mm 6.02 TBB (passed through into silencer), nikko sterling 3-90x40 scope and a few other mods/accessories to go with it

Liam

• 2 weeks later...

ICS AEG CXP Concept Rifle

Element Protective Lens Cover for Eotech 551 552 553 Dot Sight

Holographic Tactical 553 Type Red/Green Reflex Dot Sight

Element TDI Style Short Handle Vertical Foregrip Grip Black

Big Dragon Short Stubby Killer Silencer Black 14mm CW & CCW

7.4 stock tube lipo on deans as only having one sucks when it dies 3/4s of the way through the day.....and that was charged for 19 hours!

cyclone7 120% AEG spring. See if i can get the m4 up from 280FPS!

• Supporters
See if i can get the m4 up from 280FPS!

Heard that. I just skirmished a whole day with my AK kicking out 293-298, down 50+ on what it was before I started messing with it to try to use a Variable Velocity Device, - it wasn't so much the range that I missed, because I got used to it quickly enough. What I really missed was having a pretty level trajectory at my new farther range. And before anyone says anything about hop up, it's a stock CYMA hop and I did my best with it :rolleyes::lol:

Just installed a 2nd hand ICS Turbo 3000 motor into it, replaced the cheapo 110% spring I tried instead of the VVD, in an effort to get an fps guaranteed under 350 but still ok, with the original and got 10 small Tamya connectors from HK so my various batteries are now all sorted.

Let's see......

UHC M700 2 tone Sniper

Drag Bag for above

2 RIS Handguards for M4 (1 of which is Noveske)

PEQ Battery Box with Custom Battery

Lipo Charger and Battery (just dabbling with these atm until I feel confident for full swap over)

M4 upper and lower Receiver (Plastic) plus outer Barrel for a bit of experimentation.

A bunch of Magpuls for 556 Mags

Few 1,000 BBs

Just purchased an x47 front rail for my AK47 tac ( polymer one on it is naff cant fit nowt to the small side rails) two single quick release molle mag pouches plus admin pouch

• Supporters

Just ordered myself a new L85 flash hider from RSOV, anyone got an ETA on the shipping?