The 'What have you just bought' Thread

Cameron364

Just treated myself to a boneyard CYMA SVD that Patrol Base were selling.

It was marked as good condition, except for issues with the magazine catch.

It won't lock in when you insert a mag, as it should, but if you push the catch and engage it manually then it locks in fine.

I'm hoping it might just require a bit of filing in order to fix, and then I'm going to be looking at getting the outer barrel shortened to a more practical length.

I already have one, and it's lovely, but obviously with the long barrel it suffers from voluming problems on heavier ammo. Dropping it down to around a 509mm barrel should hopefully be okay.

Absolutely not related to Airsoft, I just felt the need to flex.

DJI Phantom 4 RTK survey drone.

Bmh50i9.jpg

Along with its RTK-2 ground GPS station.

WE P99. Since owning the CO2 air pistol copy I've always wanted one for airsoft, although years ago I had one of the Maruzen NBB versions but I hated the mushy trigger. 

I'm just hoping it arrives before my next game on Tuesday 

On 09/11/2022 at 12:04, Skara said:

Absolutely not related to Airsoft, I just felt the need to flex.

DJI Phantom 4 RTK survey drone.

Bmh50i9.jpg

Along with its RTK-2 ground GPS station.

With a servo arm it could be Airsoft related 😉

2 hours ago, Skullchewer said:

With a servo arm it could be Airsoft related 😉

But then I'd need a Matrice drone :D

Problem is, that's even more expensive at 9k base (this one was 5k base + 4k accessories)

3 hours ago, Skara said:

But then I'd need a Matrice drone :D

Problem is, that's even more expensive at 9k base (this one was 5k base + 4k accessories)

been out of the case, like maybe 5 times 🤦🏻‍♂️

8359BABD-F7EA-4BE3-A86D-21AE68A65B98.thumb.jpeg.00816df206f12f136bae588775aaf551.jpeg

1 hour ago, MILITATED said:

No fancy pics just yet but got a VFC MK20 SSR GBB and it is definitely more fun to mess around with than the G28 😎 Heavy c*nt though! Now to find a suitable set of attachments 😰 

Also happened to have a real Hogue pistol grip to replace the VFC Hogue grip, very strange coincidence!

20221111_210545.jpg

There's a lot you can do with these. I designed a set of mlok rails to 3d print for it and the even a real steel non reciprocating charging handle you can get, two things that really improve the ergonomics. 

Went to my local District 23 last night and as I pulled up the first thing I saw through the shop door was this CZ shadow 2.

20221112_154443.thumb.jpg.6403c9dcf02223f34330343a4f6cc45a.jpg

Been eying one up for ages, and it was the only one they had and in the colour i wanted so... I think it was inevitable that it was coming home with me. Never got chance to use it last night though as they had no Co2 left. But hey ho. Still mega happy. 

Edited by Khyber

1 hour ago, emilianoksa said:

Nice.

Let us know how you get on with it.

It doesn’t suffer from cool down as far as I can tell, trigger is nicely weighted using it on green gas. Like most pistols, could do with a barrel and hop mods, but very similar to TM Glock so will take hop arms/i-keys/barrels etc.

Currently the optic cut is being a git. No mounts available  for airsoft, so bought a real steel one, which is a perfect fit, but makes the optic sit too high for my liking, so working with @RidiculousReed to sort something out

30B8D05B-918F-4957-BD87-D80C6A3669F2.jpeg

• Supporters
50 minutes ago, Skullchewer said:

Now some of you may be under the illusion that I said, very recently, that I wasn't buying any more guns.

Clearly you are deluded, and quite possibly hallucinating. You should seek help for this mental issue immediately.

Anyways, here's a second hand SSG-10.

IMG_20221113_202144342.jpg

Clearly you need to visit my latest thread to discuss your willpower, or more importantly your lack of it🤣

18 minutes ago, Schnitz said:

Worked hard this month so I thought I'd treat myself to a new pistol and 3 spare mags

IMG_20221117_095438.jpg

Niiice!

That's what it's all about. Work hard,play hard. Play airhard...no airsoft hard...oh fuck I've lost it.....😂

28 minutes ago, Shamal said:

Niiice!

That's what it's all about. Work hard,play hard. Play airhard...no airsoft hard...oh fuck I've lost it.....😂

Work soft, play hard 🤣! Life's too short not to treat yourself once in a while. Gonna take it for a spin tomorrow at hc2. Blummin accurate bearing in mind I can't shoot pistols to save my life

5 minutes ago, Schnitz said:

Work soft, play hard 🤣! Life's too short not to treat yourself once in a while. Gonna take it for a spin tomorrow at hc2. Blummin accurate bearing in mind I can't shoot pistols to save my life

Seem to be on target there bud.🎯.

Enjoy your new toy tomorrow and don't drop it in't mud👍

With Geoffs BBs seemingly increasing in price on a weekly basis, I felt it was time for a change

image.thumb.jpeg.abcab69181087e72cec181abe9b4dc88.jpeg