The 'What have you just bought' Thread

Cameron364

DAS GBLS PTS EPM1 30/120 round magazines. Ordered yesterday from Fubarbundy and arrived today. Pretty fantastic service to be honest. Each Mag comes with a very useful speedloader adapter to make life easy to load them.

DAS EPM mags.jpg

DAS EPM mags1.jpg

DAS EPM mags2.jpg

2 hours ago, DrAlexanderTobacco said:

TM MP5 NGRS. 4 left on FireSupport at the moment 😘

The urge to get this is strong, and with a fixed stock and sure fire grip (damn you Dog Soldiers being in telly the other day)

But itch scratched with a TM FNX.

Also - whoever the fuck designed these mags, I hope you step on a plug

C8A385F3-FF70-4348-AD4D-CA858D60E739.jpeg

• Moderators

Pair of combat trousers, shirt and gloves for my son in preparation for his 1st game hopefully bank holiday weekend 

ive got the rest of the gear from years of buying stuff when not needed 😂😂😂

Some bits that have landed today

Super chuffed to get a g&p m16a1 lower to replace the vn lower on my mk12 mod0 build 😀 

New bolt , o ring and guide for the wa car15 

And a right hand selector for my mk12 mod1 build. 

Shame I'm away so can't tinker 🥺

20220727_165330.jpg

2114579161_Magpouches.jpg.eb8ae550f65efca72ed5af0ccf8b92f3.jpg

My new mag pouches arrived from China (in fairly good time), and I can happily confirm they're the same size as the very first mag pouch I ever bought, and they happily accept (and retain!) the STANAG, AUG and M14 mags.  They allow easy extraction and re-insertion.  Obviously the STANAG M4 mags are the least secure, but I can still hold the pouch upside down and give it a shake without an empty Lonax mag falling out.  And that's before I've tweaked the bungee cords.
The MOLLE clips aren't brilliantly made (and the the retaining bits have some sprue on them which I'm trimming off, to improve their fitment) but yeah - they're good pouches.  Especially for the low price they cost.
https://www.aliexpress.com/item/4001220175776.html?spm=a2g0o.order_detail.0.0.4519f19c2WJPtx

Time to get the rattle cans out and make them a bit 'MTP'.  And to return the WAS 7.62 pouches and get my £60 back.

Also got the M14 sight mount.  
11013864_M14mount.jpg.c297e5e50362d59e7bfcc6b3df425c99.jpg

Annoyingly the bolt for the forward hole is too big for the hole on the Cyma's body, I'm going to need to ream that out a mm or two.   I used to have the thread tool with a variety of bits, but I've misplaced the damn thing...
It's a heavy lump of metal, on a heavy gun.  I don't think I'll be putting a full scope on it... unless it's to use for a couple of short games!

Edit:  Oooh I do love an unexpected visit from the delivery man...

1055328202_VisionKingscope.jpg.1f89d68fa7f07eba7b45bde7e062b51f.jpg

Visionking 1.25-5 scope.  Got this on the classifieds, stuck it on my DE and I'm already  impressed.  Nice clear glass, good illuminated reticule, and it was even zeroed pretty well :)   It's quite heavy though - it won't be going on the M14!

Edited by RostokMcSpoons
Extra new toy

• Supporters
7 hours ago, RostokMcSpoons said:

Also got the M14 sight mount.  
11013864_M14mount.jpg.c297e5e50362d59e7bfcc6b3df425c99.jpg

Sorry mate but sticking a reflex like that on an M14 is committing Heresy of monumental levels ! We’re not talking “ohh that’s a bit iffy !” No we are talking some crazy fecker screaming “HOLY WAR !” And calling for a Crusade levels of Heresy !

You have been warned ! 😱

• Supporters
2 hours ago, Druid799 said:

Sorry mate but sticking a reflex like that on an M14 is committing Heresy of monumental levels

Like that, yes.  I was surprised to find that Battlefield V isn't complete fantasy though.  I wonder if anyone is still making passive reflex sights.

Just bought new gears and piston to replace the bust ones in my evo... first time rebuilding and shimming a gearbox.. i'm confident I understand the technique.

20220801_101841.jpg

I've just ordered my fourth of these GBBP piston heads from AliExpress. I was having a few issues with the stock rubber ones causing the nozzle to stick. Especially at £5-6 each, I'm impressed so far!

IMG_20220801_133641.jpg

Was unsure about getting one of these mounts but wanted to see what all the fuss was about. 

Very impressed with the finish and trades but do have a bit of a grumble.. the clamp is a fd unit painted black 😆 

Chucked it on my 416c and found the hight to be super comfortable. 

20220806_103449.jpg

20220806_103442.jpg

20220806_101900.jpg