The 'What have you just bought' Thread

Cameron364

Guest Mr. No_Face
12 hours ago, rocketdogbert said:

I’m keeping my RIF’s secure this year 😳😳

4B299EF0-3CE6-4234-9FD4-CC8829187324.jpeg

This man went and bought an entire cabinet safe to store toy guns.

• Supporters
1 hour ago, Mr. No_Face said:

This man went and bought an entire cabinet safe to store toy guns.

Stick around, when you've seen the high quality of most of his "toys", you'd want to lock them up too🤔

1 hour ago, Tackle said:

Stick around, when you've seen the high quality of most of his "toys", you'd want to lock them up too🤔

I love it when this happens 🤣🤣🤣

ADCE6321-C6CA-47FE-A599-97F89CD28D40.jpeg

Guest Mr. No_Face
2 hours ago, rocketdogbert said:

I love it when this happens 🤣🤣🤣

ADCE6321-C6CA-47FE-A599-97F89CD28D40.jpeg

So Me I Cry GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY

me sobbing unconsolably. 

3 hours ago, Tackle said:

I've seen his stuff. He's the vector guy. Dunno just seems a little hardcore like speedbird said.🤷‍♂️

Edited by Mr. No_Face

• Supporters
6 hours ago, Mr. No_Face said:

So Me I Cry GIFs - Get the best GIF on GIPHY

me sobbing unconsolably. 

I've seen his stuff. He's the vector guy. Dunno just seems a little hardcore like speedbird said.🤷‍♂️

I've got some pretty hardcore storage for my gats, kept behind another level of security to protect my bike & jetski. 

But to be honest, the gat security were both monster s/h bargains on fb, literally sinful not to buy, maybe there was an element of that in rdb's purchase ? 

41 minutes ago, MILITATED said:

Warrior LPC V2 in Ranger Green 🤯

Also picked up a SRU helmet - bloody massive but pretty cool, the fans are surprisingly quiet and haven't experienced any fogging. Very sturdy, quite impressed

IMG_0470.JPG

That is very nice. Where from?

14 minutes ago, Tackle said:

I've got some pretty hardcore storage for my gats, kept behind another level of security to protect my bike & jetski. 

But to be honest, the gat security were both monster s/h bargains on fb, literally sinful not to buy, maybe there was an element of that in rdb's purchase ? 

I think it’s hilarious that a member I choose to ignore (he knows why, I no longer remember nor care🤣) is so desperate to put a negative spin on this.

25 minutes ago, Skullchewer said:

That is very nice. Where from?

Thanks! Vest and pouches can be had from UKTactical, got the SRU helmet off of someone who hadn't used it (he was selling quite a few different helmets/masks but think they're all sold). I believe you'd have to order from a HK site for one new though as Patrol Base are out of stock

13 minutes ago, MILITATED said:

Thanks! Vest and pouches can be had from UKTactical, got the SRU helmet off of someone who hadn't used it (he was selling quite a few different helmets/masks but think they're all sold). I believe you'd have to order from a HK site for one new though as Patrol Base are out of stock

Yeah, just been snuffling about and it looks like import is the only way.

How does it fit? I have a big head and a mass of hair, so I'm not sure I'd even get it on.

Guest Mr. No_Face

I think it’s hilarious that a member I choose to ignore (he knows why, I no longer remember nor care🤣) is so desperate to put a negative spin on this.

Woah friendly fire dude, my response wasn't even negative, it was no different from the other previous reactions. The sensitivity levels are strong in this one.

On 11/05/2022 at 11:14, Speedbird_666 said:

That's pretty hardcore just for some RIFs. Must be rough around your neck of the woods...😜

Mine are all unceremoniously dumped in a large pile down my shed.

Just bought a scorpion evo to add to my collection. Filled a great space I had in my case. £220 with bag, 6mid caps and a high cap! Bargain in my eyes. Will be selling the bag and high cap on as I have no need for them

20220512_142257.jpg

20220512_144042.jpg

22 minutes ago, Mr. No_Face said:

Woah friendly fire dude, my response wasn't even negative, it was no different from the other previous reactions. The sensitivity levels are strong in this one

Easy tiger....don't drag me into this. 

Whilst I sometimes might make a tongue-in-cheek comment, I try not to disrespect fellow members personally, especially those who have put a lot of time and effort to help people on here over many years.

Can you say the same? 

Guest Mr. No_Face
2 minutes ago, Speedbird_666 said:

Easy tiger....don't drag me into this. 

Whilst I sometimes might make a tongue-in-cheek comment, I try not to disrespect fellow members personally, especially those who have put a lot of time and effort to help people on here over many years.

Can you say the same? 

Fair point, but lets not pretend the "extent of personal attacks" exceeds the scope of old age jokes. (Which have a lot of you laughing at times). You've never heard me; body shame, make racial, homophobic, gender based remarks. I've never crossed the line.

My latest run in was with Wavegravey and I stuck with my usual "old age" schtick before referencing his interesting looking RIF. I mean you guys have my permission to roast any RIF I post that might look bizarre to you it's all fair game and in fun.

Just got these in the mail.

Claw Gear Mk2 Operator Pants in RAL 7013 (colour is off in the picture, it's the middle ground between OD and RG), now I *might* need some internal knee pads.

zkMih2T.jpg

Got the M203 (S&T) through the post today.

Despite having a 40mm shell Infront of me and ordered a mini version, I was still blown away (pun not intended) by the size of it when i pulled it out the box.

IMG_20220513_161428166.thumb.jpg.10cf0bcebacf0236342727ff84d4e97a.jpg

One question though - is the safety supposed to be a cosmetic feature or should it be functional ? It fired regardless of the setting it was on.

• Supporters
11 minutes ago, Alvin said:

Got the M203 (S&T) through the post today.

Despite having a 40mm shell Infront of me and ordered a mini version, I was still blown away (pun not intended) by the size of it when i pulled it out the box.

IMG_20220513_161428166.thumb.jpg.10cf0bcebacf0236342727ff84d4e97a.jpg

One question though - is the safety supposed to be a cosmetic feature or should it be functional ? It fired regardless of the setting it was on.

That's what she said!

Also - the safety should block the trigger.

New eye pro and dump pouch arrived, eye pro looks very promising… and the dump pouch is one I’ve owned previously so know what to expect.

Aside something to carry hydration as we venture into the, what should be, warmer months alongside a can of gas and I’m pretty set 😊.

8DD5E688-8965-4EE4-8556-71E1D5CFC443.thumb.jpeg.5591899ecd7df5ca104a8a6211325fa2.jpeg

P.S. A picture of just some glasses and a dump pouch is decidedly boring so I went with some artist licence.

Edited by alxndrhll

What are the chances of this...?

About a month or so ago I wanted to start a new project build of Al Pacino's 1991 in heat, then Nova comes out with the EXACT same kit for 3 times what I had in mind

It has to be some glitch in the matrix or some sick joke. Contemplated all day and just went ahead with it.. 

Do you guys have any tips on how one can stop spending money on their toy guns?🤦‍♂️

Edited by frontsight

5 minutes ago, frontsight said:

About a month or so ago I wanted to start a new project build of Al Pacino's 1991 in heat, then Nova comes out with the EXACT same kit for 3 times what I had in mind -> http://www.boomarms.com/shop/item.cfm?id=NOVA-KIT-M1991-ST-DX&curr_code=USD

It has to be some glitch in the matrix or some sick joke. Contemplated all day and just went ahead with it.. 

Do you guys have any tips on how one can stop spending money on their toy guns?🤦‍♂️

Untitled.thumb.jpg.fffc1d3d0332f0ca784f6cb16075b83e.jpg

lmao , I did exactly the same thing … but I just can’t justify it . 

At the other end of the budget VFC are bringing a full metal officer sized pistol to the table very soon (if not out all already ) it appears to be blank and trademark free so perhaps some custom engraving might in order . I did also see a mention somewhere that it may be TM compatible ? .

• Supporters
8 minutes ago, frontsight said:

About a month or so ago I wanted to start a new project build of Al Pacino's 1991 in heat, then Nova comes out with the EXACT same kit for 3 times what I had in mind -> http://www.boomarms.com/shop/item.cfm?id=NOVA-KIT-M1991-ST-DX&curr_code=USD

Untitled.thumb.jpg.fffc1d3d0332f0ca784f6cb16075b83e.jpg

His rifle in the film was much nicer, do that instead, def be cheaper lol