The 'What have you just bought' Thread

Cameron364

Guest Mr. No_Face
2 hours ago, PopRocket123 said:

Might I suggest a dash of M-LOK?

IMG_20220212_220446.jpg

Nice, That M-lok extension does look tempting but I mostly play CQB and could probably do without the extra length.

8 hours ago, Mr. No_Face said:

Nice, That M-lok extension does look tempting but I mostly play CQB and could probably do without the extra length.

Well I have been toying with the idea of making a shorter version. Something more along these lines

rgw_m_lok_rail_kit_for_cybergun_we_scar_gbbr_3.jpg

39 minutes ago, rocketdogbert said:

Stock decision day, Airsoft Artisan or KRISS 😎

The Kriss stock looks much cleaner on there. The hinge on the AA stock looks a bit clunky in comparison.

New budget backup blaster:

image.png.d71d49a82448d8e057df49b69b6d11dc.png

Edited by Speedbird_666

Guest Mr. No_Face

Bought a cheap, mini flash-hider to reduce the length of my new SCAR-H a lil . Gotta have that manoeuvrability in close quarters games.

• RIS foregrip
  • x1 umarex glock 17 gen 5 mag; making it 3 in my loadout
  • x1 Umarex AEG MP7 magazine to replace the one I lost.

thumbnail_IMG_5515.thumb.jpg.87db91c640be96e4c10a8f97c706981c.jpg

• Supporters
On 01/03/2022 at 11:20, rocketdogbert said:

Stock decision day, Airsoft Artisan or KRISS 😎

12FB3976-8562-49E9-BA55-7C4ADD75362E.jpeg

FB710A0A-74FA-4076-9324-D5DBA723EC37.jpeg

I like both🤔

67521556.jpg

5 minutes ago, HuttArmouries said:

Soon to be converted to airsoft. Surprisingly well made. 

DSC_0388.thumb.JPG.5f80ddac3f3a60a42b0d273b0a37dfa4.JPG

Gel blaster? where did you purchase from?

6 minutes ago, BigStew said:

Gel blaster? where did you purchase from?

So basically it was a gel blaster then china banned them. But since its shell ejecting tjey just made new shells and sell it as a nerf gun now.

I got it on Ali express but its rarely available there from a place that will ship to the uk. Literally it popped up, i bought for it £50 and 2 hours later the listing was gone. 

1 hour ago, HuttArmouries said:

Soon to be converted to airsoft. Surprisingly well made. 

DSC_0388.thumb.JPG.5f80ddac3f3a60a42b0d273b0a37dfa4.JPG

I got one of these for the exact same purpose, I've so far only tried a crude conversion using some 6mm brass tubing I had lying about and was only able to hit ~150fps, there is an upgrade spring available for it which I have but just have yet to install. Its been sitting on my project to do list for ages but need to get round to buying some pin punches to install it. If you have any success I'd be interested to know what works.

2 hours ago, Fatboy40 said:

also hoping that not to much Dremel action is required

You might need to enlarge the trigger hole in the receiver, otherwise the gearbox might not fit with that trigger (the pre travel adjustment bulges out of the gearbox)..

Had to do it on my Specnas and King Arms PDW as the hole was too short, but you might not need it on your G&G.

1 hour ago, Alimcd said:

Vortex Crossfire 2 1-4

Decided I just really like the LPVO style and they suit how I play nicely.

Snap, LPVO just works for airsoft. 

IMG_20220222_090919.jpg

44 minutes ago, Lokai said:

Snap, LPVO just works for airsoft. 

IMG_20220222_090919.jpg

I'm after one of these for my MWS. Much as I'd like to go the whole hog and get a Razor or Strike Eagle, 1-6 or 8x seems overkill for airsoft to me...as does the price tbh. 

43 minutes ago, C-Diddy said:

I'm after one of these for my MWS. Much as I'd like to go the whole hog and get a Razor or Strike Eagle, 1-6 or 8x seems overkill for airsoft to me...as does the price tbh. 

Yeah price increase is too much, tbh this is totally top end for me, really couldn't justify spending more.

Been running an el cheapo 1-4 for last year and the magnification is ideal for me. The eye relief on the vortex is seriously good. 

Just now, Lokai said:

Yeah price increase is too much, tbh this is totally top end for me, really couldn't justify spending more.

Been running an el cheapo 1-4 for last year and the magnification is ideal for me. The eye relief on the vortex is seriously good. 

I have a Crossfire red dot which I really like, but I would like a scope option too and this just looks like a good fit. What are you putting it on? 

10 minutes ago, C-Diddy said:

I have a Crossfire red dot which I really like, but I would like a scope option too and this just looks like a good fit. What are you putting it on? 

Original plan was to put it on my tm 416, and it might end up on there yet, but i bought an evo 3 a1 bet recently so that's getting a run out this Sunday with the vortex. 

IMG_20220225_205728.jpg

7 minutes ago, Lokai said:

Original plan was to put it on my tm 416, and it might end up on there yet, but i bought an evo 3 a1 bet recently so that's getting a run out this Sunday with the vortex. 

IMG_20220225_205728.jpg

Hope it works pal. I was contemplating putting it on my 416 but think I'll stick to the clone EoTech and magnifier.

That's the 3" mount isn't it? Do you mind me asking where you got them both from?