The 'What have you just bought' Thread

Cameron364

1 hour ago, C-Diddy said:

Sounds like you're all set then! 

I use the same gas and ASG BBs are decent. I use Devil Blasters and want to try Open Blasters too. Good experience with Geoffs Precision too.

You'll find the MWS is so easy to get loads of external bits and bobs for. Just go with what you want, but try and avoid Angry Gun parts if there are other manufacturers, as they seem to be really hit and miss. 

I think it may have been you who recommended the ZO gas at 6 for £40. I went with that in the end. I have a bottle of devil blasters .28 blaster .20 and blaster tracers .28. Your not the first person to say angry gun stuff isn't very good. I shall stay away. I don't plan on modding internals yet as I want to get to know the rifle stock. Only real upgrade I know I want is the SixG brass nub as everyone here raves about it. After that I will upgrade as things break or once I have a better feel for the rifle and know what I want more from.

Edited by Khyber

Guest Mr. No_Face

Bought the following gear.

• Comtac II headset with coms to mount to my mtek fast helmet.
  • 3mm thick lexan/polycarbonate lenses for my new mask
  • Mil-tec Face camo. Unnecessary yes, but I use it to darken my eyes. You know...that batman look🤷‍♂️

thumbnail_IMG_4813.jpg.c742ac55bdd55191f5e36b9e21ca979b.jpg

thumbnail_IMG_4897.jpg.3c9bef5f07b5232335d5d8140de19362.jpg

6 hours ago, Khyber said:

@C-Diddy @Mr. No_Face I'm one happy guy! I will pick up a cheap second hand AEG at some point. Now I have the biggest lump sum of 1100 spent I shouldn't have too much of an issue saving up 200 for a backup aeg. Plenty to choose from on the classifieds. But boy I cant wait to maiden it on Sunday. I'll report back how it goes.

Game day is Saturday for me. Gonna be stalking my teammates and carefully observing their rigs until I find a GBBR user to swap with. lol At least for  one objective or so. Good luck on game day bro, I'm keen to hear how your new rig performs out of the box.

• Supporters
14 minutes ago, Mr. No_Face said:
  •  I use it to darken my eyes. You know...that batman look🤷‍♂️

50285822.jpg

39 minutes ago, Khyber said:

I think it may have been you who recommended the ZO gas at 6 for £40. I went with that in the end. I have a bottle of devil blasters .28 blaster .20 and blaster tracers .28. Your not the first person to say angry gun stuff isn't very good. I shall stay away. I don't plan on modding internals yet as I want to get to know the rifle stock. Only real upgrade I know I want is the SixG brass nub as everyone here raves about it. After that I will upgrade as things break or once I have a better feel for the rifle and know what I want more from.

Ah. that's right! Thought I was having a case of deja-vu! 

The brass nub is quality. Just have a bit of patience and Dave will sort you out. I wouldn't be in a rush to change any other internals though, but it's your choice. Sounds like you have the right approach to it so get cracking over the weekend and enjoy yourself.

18 minutes ago, Mr. No_Face said:

Bought the following gear.

• Comtac II headset with coms to mount to my mtek fast helmet.
  • 3mm thick lexan/polycarbonate lenses for my new mask
  • Mil-tec Face camo. Unnecessary yes, but I use it to darken my eyes. You know...that batman look🤷‍♂️

thumbnail_IMG_4813.jpg.c742ac55bdd55191f5e36b9e21ca979b.jpg

thumbnail_IMG_4897.jpg.3c9bef5f07b5232335d5d8140de19362.jpg

Game day is Saturday for me. Gonna be stalking my teammates and carefully observing their rigs until I find a GBBR user to swap with. lol At least for  one objective or so. Good luck on game day bro, I'm keen to hear how your new rig performs out of the box.

If members of Slipknot played airsoft...

Guest Mr. No_Face
12 minutes ago, C-Diddy said:

If members of Slipknot played airsoft...

Aye!

corey_taylor_2004_rob_verhosrtredferns.png.15fd19069421d699e317c5a43dbd7964.png

Also R.I.P Joey Jordison 

21 minutes ago, Tackle said:

50285822.jpg

Lol I'm OTT like that....It just sort of completes the look ya know?😅

• Supporters
51 minutes ago, Mr. No_Face said:

Mil-tec Face camo. Unnecessary yes, but I use it to darken my eyes. You know...that batman look🤷‍♂️

AIRSOFT + BATMAN  , equals ????

263D3089-C8FE-447A-B9C1-F9276ECAB2C1.jpeg

Guest Mr. No_Face
4 minutes ago, Druid799 said:

AIRSOFT + BATMAN  , equals ????

263D3089-C8FE-447A-B9C1-F9276ECAB2C1.jpeg

Lol I'm not an old fart just yet. Give me another 15 years or so to get there and this'll be me.

8 hours ago, Mr. No_Face said:

Thanks mate. Its indoors so hopefully wont be too affected by the cold weather. Hope you get a go at trying some out. At my local field since I started playing not seen anyone running a gas rifle to ask to try. They all on AEGs. I get a feeling I may be the one getting asked if they can have a try.

8 hours ago, C-Diddy said:

Ah. that's right! Thought I was having a case of deja-vu! 

The brass nub is quality. Just have a bit of patience and Dave will sort you out. I wouldn't be in a rush to change any other internals though, but it's your choice. Sounds like you have the right approach to it so get cracking over the weekend and enjoy yourself.

Thought so ;) . Yeah no rush at all, I want the full experience of the legendary mws first. And after I have skirmished it plenty i will have a better idea of what I want to do to it. So far I am just admiring it and drilling some reloads with the chest rig at home. Hopefully get the hop up dialled in then sights zeroed today ready for Sunday. 

• Supporters
2 hours ago, strykerles said:

Ex Rental AKS-74U

3x VSS midcaps

2x SVD midcaps

WE P99 + 2 mags

Various internal gubbins

and a crate of beer............

download (2).jpg

• Moderators
On 27/01/2022 at 09:29, djben9 said:

I’ve not got much ‘Airsoft stuff’ just clothing for casual and game days ….

So after this, popped to Firesupport and bought

Aim red dot sight for MP5

Aim MP5 rail for another attachment 

5 MP5 mid cap mags

On 28/01/2022 at 18:36, Davegolf said:

Paint pen wooo!

And suppressor at long last, got some cool mods lined up for it 😁

7BE9EA52-C14E-4EF7-B194-3C15A5B56795.jpeg

B1C30574-A5FA-4805-BEFB-4FFDAE6CC4ED.jpeg

Nice, looks almost like a digital L. E. D. 

8 hours ago, Davegolf said:

The camera makes them look brighter than they are for sure, that said hopefully they’ll dull down a little once they’ve had a good fingering.

You're doing it wrong if they get dull after a fingering lol 😉

I like them. Your guns always look great.  And I forgot to ask, what mags are they? 

So I got myself a clone Unity Tactical Fast Micro Mount.  After using my XM177 with carry handle optic, I liked the higher position and not having to dip my head as much. 

20220129_140227.thumb.jpg.68564d752a4b312eca58f1442c6c4dda.jpg

20220129_140235.thumb.jpg.060c7d05e407ad6947d6eca4a00fbaf7.jpg

The markings aren't 100% accurate, but it does have torx bolts, the Pat Pending and Cage Number, and a recoil lug - unlike the PTS licensed version.  For an airsoft Aeg I am sure this will be up to the job. 

Edited by MagpieTactical

• Supporters
17 minutes ago, MagpieTactical said:

The markings aren't 100% accurate, but it does have torx bolts, the Pat Pending and Cage Number, and a recoil lug - unlike the PTS licensed version.  For an airsoft Aeg I am sure this will be up to the job. 

And it'll be made of zamac, unlike the PTS version.  Personally those aren't the factors I'd prioritise but if you do want small aesthetic details primarily over durability then that's understandable in this game.

14 minutes ago, TheFull9 said:

And it'll be made of zamac, unlike the PTS version.  Personally those aren't the factors I'd prioritise but if you do want small aesthetic details primarily over durability then that's understandable in this game.

Not doubting it, but it was to try the mount out, and at less than a third of the price, there is no reason this won't hold up.  

4 hours ago, MagpieTactical said:

You're doing it wrong if they get dull after a fingering lol 😉

I like them. Your guns always look great.  And I forgot to ask, what mags are they? 

So I got myself a clone Unity Tactical Fast Micro Mount.  After using my XM177 with carry handle optic, I liked the higher position and not having to dip my head as much. 

20220129_140227.thumb.jpg.68564d752a4b312eca58f1442c6c4dda.jpg

20220129_140235.thumb.jpg.060c7d05e407ad6947d6eca4a00fbaf7.jpg

Cheers, they again are AK12 mags, thanks to the advise of another member here I can attest the Arcturus mags are far better quality than the LCT ones.

The do have a weak point though, the tabs on the bottom that hold the guts in are fragile, you might be able to see that I pinned all of mine to avoid any embarrassing mid game explosions 😂

Heads up shooting is much nicer, especially as a taller person, one of the reasons I like the AK ergonomics so much - they always have a higher sight over bore.

First order in a long time as I have been selling off most of my collection (With still a fair few to go!). To celebrate paying off my credit card in full for the first time in 6 years I splurged on some modest parts.

Want to upgrade my FN57 as much as possible as I love using it. I also needed to get a replacement Grip Safety for my Strike Warrior and stronger hop up arm for my TM M9. Havent tried the new ML Pistol buckings either so went for the following. 

1x Guarder Enhanced Slide/Frame Set for MARUI FN57 GBB (Black)

1x Guarder 150% Hammer Spring for Marui FN57 GBB

1x Guarder 150% Recoil Spring for Marui FN57 GBB

2x Guarder Improved Hop Bucking (Transparent)

2x Maple Leaf 2021 NEW MR. Hop Up Bucking for Marui / WE / VSR-10 (50°/60°/70°/80°/85°) - 50°

1x Guarder 6.02 Inner Barrel For Marui FN57

1x Guarder Steel Grip Safety for Marui MEU - Black

1x DP SS 304 Hop-up Adjustment Arms For Marui / WE / VFC GBB Pistol

MY trusty OneTigris mask is rusting to pieces after 5 years constant use so grabbed another OD one and a tan one. 

Edited by Asomodai

On 28/01/2022 at 18:36, Davegolf said:

Paint pen wooo!

And suppressor at long last, got some cool mods lined up for it 😁

7BE9EA52-C14E-4EF7-B194-3C15A5B56795.jpeg

B1C30574-A5FA-4805-BEFB-4FFDAE6CC4ED.jpeg

Looks great, what AK and mags are these? Did the AK come like this or is this a lot of modifications?

A second m203 and Mount for my AUG collection. 

Second hand off a mate. 

IMG_20220131_103726.jpg