The 'What have you just bought' Thread

Cameron364

• Supporters
25 minutes ago, sp00n said:

🥳🥳finally my belated birthday present to myself 🥳🥳C80E33F1-C778-467B-8498-38EDEC10C226.thumb.jpeg.db92614a71f3622a3cfa293c9c778c7b.jpeg

(in fairness this isn’t a all day type of gun, you go through bb’s and gas like it’s going out of fashion, 1 or 2 games max imho)

Looks nice, wot am it 🤔

Just picked these up for a bargain. Two KJW m700s for some project work. Yummy :)

IMG_20220107_194047921.jpg.ddac28b3a81c828d3c7f1fa9ac7b9988.jpg

2 hours ago, Wavey_Gravey said:

Can’t fault C2R, glad they are now freely selling their kit rather than having to pick it up as and when it appeared!

Yep. CBAV PC is on the wishlist next.

Mk23 upgrades from Hadron. Had some issues fitting and getting the trigger to release. Got a call from Hadron an hour after I messaged, and gave me the time to talk through the possible causes. Great support and I'll be buying more from. 

PXL_20220108_123543811.MP.jpg

8 hours ago, C-Diddy said:

New shooters belt from C2R. This is one solid belt! Yes they're expensive and probably OTT for airsoft (that's not a thing though, right?) but I'm massively impressed with it. Impeccable quality, great design and very low profile. Service was fast too. The inclusion of a sticker and  card holder in MC Black was a nice touch.20220108_123000.thumb.jpg.2916758fc968f3a9e057675c4970957a.jpg

20220108_125133.thumb.jpg.36c0096525a33a397e2abe3108404d2e.jpg

Absolutely can't fault it. I recently sprung for a bunch of fresh gear, amongst which is a Raptor Odin MkIV belt. Don't regret a single penny.

Definitely not OTT for airsoft, its a hobby you clearly love, so if you can afford it, go for it.

16 minutes ago, MAX DICKER said:

Absolutely can't fault it. I recently sprung for a bunch of fresh gear, amongst which is a Raptor Odin MkIV belt. Don't regret a single penny.

Definitely not OTT for airsoft, its a hobby you clearly love, so if you can afford it, go for it.

Absolutely right! Buy whatever you can afford, or whatever makes you happy. I'm all for that. 

The Raptor Tactical gear looks solid af btw! Great choice. 

Fancied one of these since they were released after thoroughly enjoying the SRS, been gradually building up bits for it for the last few months and finally found the time to throw it all together.

56F6D4B2-D181-48D6-BC6F-9F067B68AAF8.thumb.jpeg.b210182445a2c91c17556bd4337a5663.jpeg

Also got some new additions for the PC. Ferro Concepts Kangaroo Front Flap with a quad SMG turnover in it for running pistol mags when using the TAC (and eventually MP7 mags should I ever pull the trigger on picking one up) and a SORD TED which I love. Used it in my last game of last year, much prefer it to a rear belt mounted dump pouch.

F3632504-15E4-4253-AA4B-D27725BCE6CC.thumb.jpeg.aa5e7fc23be47a230393c8278ebe47d7.jpeg

@sp00n Your FLAK 10, what did your site owner / marshals / other players think of it?

I ask as in the video that came out last year it looked amazing, like an instantly reloadable 40 Mike you can run around with, and probably something other players will whine over and try to get banned (especially if indoors).

2 hours ago, Fatboy40 said:

@sp00n Your FLAK 10, what did your site owner / marshals / other players think of it?

I ask as in the video that came out last year it looked amazing, like an instantly reloadable 40 Mike you can run around with, and probably something other players will whine over and try to get banned (especially if indoors).

I am also interested. I showed the video to a site manager who hadn't seen it and said it would be inevitable if it starts being used by idiots. 

I fancy one myself but I think it may well be overkill. 

New acetech brighter C. Got some tracer bbs and a 14mm cw-ccw adapter on order too so I can put it on my Ares mutant.

IMG20220109164053.jpg

• Supporters
10 hours ago, Fatboy40 said:

well it could be an issue, but no more than say a CAM870 or a hpa m870 etc etc. each tigger pull is more like a shower shell instead of a 40 Mike. Also it’s fps is lower then it’s original quoted (I am glad of this tbh), it was supposed to be max 400’ish, but it caps out at 260’ish now, though I intend to run 220-250’ish. Apparently there is a “super fun mode” at/below 220’ish but AI have not released a video of that yet.

also like I have said, it’s not an all day gun, the gas and bb use are very high.

I took it to my local shop, who also runs the local site, and he was cool with it, but he has known me for years etc. 

8 hours ago, Cromulon1994 said:

I am also interested. I showed the video to a site manager who hadn't seen it and said it would be inevitable if it starts being used by idiots. 

I fancy one myself but I think it may well be overkill. 

no such thing as over kill 😵 Though you could say that any rif that fires over 18bb’s per sec is over kill, and we should all just throw bbs at each other! 🤷‍♂️

idiots do indeed spoil everything eventually…… 😞

Cyma Tactical grip and handguard  for my aged TM AK47-S
£25 https://www.actionhobbies.co.uk/products/cyma-ak-tactical-grip-front-end/

image.thumb.png.dc8685f29c1b23c451dddcadb235e671.png

It fitted ok, needed some not-so-gentle persuasion but I think that added to the solidity of the fitment - it's a gazillion times better than the original TM creaky faux wood. 

I've got a stubby grip on order for it to complete the look.
I tried my Kobra on the RIS rail - it still has too high an eye-line.  Even my cheapo small red dot sits a little higher than I'd ideally like.  So I'll stick with the iron sights.

2 hours ago, naltrex said:

I've got a new buffer tube.

Pics or it didn't happen 

:D;):)

Edited by RostokMcSpoons

Faketail mount  surefake m300 and a spitfire tracer from ali express.

And not bought but donated by a friend a ratech steel bolt carrier for WA which had gone in the golden eagle.

20220112_101839.jpg

20220112_101847.jpg

20220112_101852.jpg

20220112_102242.jpg

20220112_102259.jpg

20220112_102358.jpg

6 hours ago, Wavey_Gravey said:

Great use of the thorntail on that K, seen that used on a SD, looks good!

Cheers dude, the only issue is i cant lock the bolt open with it so i have to do a full rack when changing mags.

It wouldn't be an issue on an aeg though 

A nice shinny pair of German para boots, tgey were listed as supergrade but they look new and unused. Now I just need to break them in

4 hours ago, Cannonfodder said:

A nice shinny pair of German para boots, tgey were listed as supergrade but they look new and unused. Now I just need to break them in

Proper German Paras like we wore in the 80s?  

8 hours ago, Tactical Pith Helmet said:

Proper German Paras like we wore in the 80s?  

Think so. They're the modern issue ones but they look the same as the ones I had years ago