The 'What have you just bought' Thread

Cameron364

A few small spends for the hk53

M110 spring as the fps is looooow (thanks to ak2m4 for the fastest turnaround ive ever experienced).

The usual maple leaf bits for added consistency.

A genuine HK 3 point sling just to give it "the look"

received_839259303420108.jpeg

received_199137269036285.jpeg

received_1050603875510301.jpeg

I cannot wait to field this thing

4 hours ago, strykerles said:

Acetech Bifrost

because

colors.........

Just bought a Acetec Brighter C and showed my son how bright it was. He liked it and said "a rainbow blast would be cool". Not knowing i had watched 4uad's video earlier. Now he's got a Bifrost!

Do not know what gun he will put it on as he runs  WW2 Russian kit. The ppsh 41 would be funny (don't mention the Mosin). Probably borrow one off of me and never see it again.

6 hours ago, strykerles said:

Acetech Bifrost

because

colors.........

Bought one too. Haven't had chance to try it yet as I haven't got a rif yet. One more game to get my ukara but I didn't want it to be out of stock by the time I had a rif. So just bought it ;)

Also just got some Mechanix Mpact gloves so my PPE is all complete now. 

Bolle Raider goggles (with prescription inserts)

Onetigris lower mesh with ear protectors

Mechanix Mpact gloves

Viper tactical cap

Fabric mesh neck scarf

Really happy with all the PPE. Definitely the most important purchases initially in my eyes. Not cheaped out on it and it's all super comfy.

Then accessories...

Acetech Bifrost

Feyachi RDS-36 red/green dot

Feyachi RS-29 reflex

ALL black for that stealth look. Just need that rif now... will update here when my wallet takes the biggest hit in the near future... hint. A TM gbbr is on my horizon. Cant wait!!

A few little bits and pieces have turned up in the last couple of days...

Haul.jpg.c7983e8924ef6405142a726e8c74ab50.jpg

The sling was from Action Hobbies' bargain bin.  Bought on a whim, it's pretty good.   It'll get replaced by a QD 2-point sling eventually.
The scope mounts are a bargain from Ant Supplies.  Delivered very quickly, free p&p.  I decided these mounts are too low, so I straight away ordered some extra tall ones, £6.50
(I've got a decent red-dot, but fancied using that old 4x32 scope I've had since I was a kid, to see how it plays)

The M4 tool came from Ant Supplies too.  Thought it'd be useful to have when I'm futzing around with my old CA M15.

The Kombat UK holster is pretty decent for a cheapo.  At least if fits on my Molle properly, unlike the belt loop one I had before that I had to lash in place with paracord.

The BB Pouch was also bought on a whim... it'll be useful if I keep running hi-caps, perhaps even more so if I go ahead with buying mid-caps.

And last, and perhaps least, the Project Airsoft stubby grip.   Hmmm... 3D-printed rather than moulded, not what I really expected.  It fits fine, but just looks cheap close-up.   The grey grip tape is so fierce it can do double duty as a sanding block, but I guess it'll grip into my gloves (and perhaps shred them).  The best thing about is - I'm now sure I want a vertical grip on my gun - so I'll go and buy this one from Airsoft Anonymous

image.png.c57734fefac292b2e231eaced7a0c6f3.png

I got a couple more bits from Project Airsoft that aren't in the pic (as they're small and wouldn't show) - a high-cap mini funnel device, and a M92 gas mag 'thumb saver'.  The funnel will work, but I'll probably lose it.   The M92 doesn't fit my M9 mag (but probably will with some filing)... and I'll probably lose that too!

Edited by RostokMcSpoons
Reduced image size

Finally got the new lower + tracer unit for my gun;

sHSbCpt.jpg

9sEZDr8.jpg

6xv1Onf.jpg

Need to get some red tracer BBs now :D

Anyone know where I could find some .30g red tracers? 25/28 is the heaviest (in red) I can find anywhere.

Well after yesterday's travails, I have to give UPS (grudging) respect for delivering my parcel on time, ringing the dell bell and knocking on the door nice and loud.
So although he didn't wait for me to open the door before sodding off in a cloud of dust, it arrived safe and sound :)

One FMA Short Vertical Grip installed, after a bit of futzing... the m-lok bolt was too short so I had to countersink the hole from inside the grip to give it the necessary wriggle room.
But damn, it's nice!  Just what I wanted.  A bargain at £8, it gives me true BF4 vibes!

image.png.b4c0ec941a3b3989dd93776b2d5199af.png

and my Titan 7.4V 3000mAH Li-Ion stick battery fits perfectly in the stock...
No perceived difference in either trigger response or RoF from my 7.4v 1500mAH Big Foot 25c Li-Po.

image.thumb.png.8896d6b54196cc465082b65853044d42.png

A couple of bags of Longbow 0.28g bio bb's complete today's haul from Airsoft Anonymous.   
These seem quite highly rated from a couple of reviews I've read, and reasonably priced at £12 per 3000.

On 15/11/2021 at 18:27, paradoxum said:

sHSbCpt.jpg

9sEZDr8.jpg

6xv1Onf.jpg

Anyone know where I could find some .30g red tracers? 25/28 is the heaviest (in red) I can find anywhere.

Not usually a fan of bright coloured rifs. But damn, does this look fine. Great job

8 hours ago, Rogerborg said:

It's 2021, you don't have to pretend any more. Nobody will judge you for proudly declaring that you love P90s.

I will judge you.

A rif only a mother could love 😂 fugly but beautiful in it's own way.

On 15/11/2021 at 18:27, paradoxum said:

sHSbCpt.jpg

9sEZDr8.jpg

6xv1Onf.jpg

Cerakoted by Supreme Coatings? If it is, Chris does an incredible job

3 more AY VSS mags (ebay)

.25 tracers

.28 tracers

boneyard Webley MKIV (sticky trigger)

On 13/11/2021 at 15:29, Pappa Large said:

Just bought a Acetec Brighter C and showed my son how bright it was. He liked it and said "a rainbow blast would be cool". Not knowing i had watched 4uad's video earlier. Now he's got a Bifrost!

Do not know what gun he will put it on as he runs  WW2 Russian kit. The ppsh 41 would be funny (don't mention the Mosin). Probably borrow one off of me and never see it again.

I'm running modern russian gear, it's going on my AK105 :D

On 18/11/2021 at 09:12, rocketdogbert said:

Cerakoted by Supreme Coatings? If it is, Chris does an incredible job

Half done by Dave's Airsoft, half done by Supreme - defintiely recommend them to anyone wanting cerakoting done!

hjz02EV.jpg

Compared to Dave's he was extremely fast (turnaround was under a week I think), communicative and kept me up to date with pictures and I accidentally sent along the mag-release for my SCAR-H which got cerakoted red - I told him but he had already done it, but he stripped and re-did in black for free!

Edited by paradoxum

Well, this has arrived. Might not look like much but this is a nice 2x1m roll of EVA that marks the start of my sci fi armour project that I'll be working on over the next few weeks.

It's my first experience of doing this, so it could go amazingly well, or feckin horribly catastrophically bungled. Either way it'll be fun. Going to do a build thread if anyone's interested.

16374102432162082882130066017607.jpg

26 minutes ago, Mr. No_Face said:

Another MP7 mag and a ICS M120 Spring.  Gonna get to work on raising the fps on my MP7 a little.🤙

thumbnail_IMG_3117.jpg

Ooo that reminds me I bought a spring ages ago to do that with the MP7 but as it doesnt get much field time its prob still in the cupboard. Will havfe to dig it out and give it a run out. Always makes for fun times

• Supporters

A new Crye shirt from these very forums !

51AFE79A-13EA-40BA-8AE1-C5E1C7EC55DB.jpeg

• Supporters

Got a good deal on a boneyard Secutor Velites gas shottie & hard case, hopefully a fairly easy fix ? 

@Enid_Puceflange sorry mate😜

fetch.jpg

13 hours ago, Tackle said:

Got a good deal on a boneyard Secutor Velites gas shottie & hard case, hopefully a fairly easy fix ? 

@Enid_Puceflange sorry mate😜

fetch.jpg

WANK! 😂

im glad someone I “know” got it

hit me up when you flip it next week ya caahhhhhhhhnt!!