The 'What have you just bought' Thread

Cameron364

CCE trousers and cap to go with the shirt that I have had for a while, because I really need another set of camo. 🤪  Also an M16A2 front end and stock.

• Supporters
47 minutes ago, WinterSniper said:

Just ordered the Cyma CM.703 in two tone blue (I’m 16)

hopefully that will be a nice addition before I hit 18 and can buy a Novritsch Sniper Rifle  VSR and upgrade it properly

2067CF7E-7DE9-4261-969A-166A79531537.jpeg

Fixed that for you.

• Supporters
4 hours ago, WinterSniper said:

Just committed a criminal offence by ordering the Cyma CM.703 in two tone blue (I’m 16)

hopefully that will be a nice addition before I hit 18 and can buy a Novritsch Sniper Rifle any imitation firearm, realistic or otherwise.

EFA.  BBgunz4u style sites are just dodgy market stalls with a web front end.

CYMAs are fine, you can upgrade that gradually and end up with something as good or better than a Nobrich product, for less.

Granted, the trigger on the SSG-10 looks like a smart idea, but everything else is just somebody else's internals put together, and you can put things together, right?

Oops. Just noticed that... maybe it was a gift from ma n' pa.

In fairness I actually got my springer from BBG4L as it was a) cheap (was looking for an inexpensive, basic backup pistol in case the rifle packed in mid-skirm), b) the usually extortionate delivery to the Highlands & Islands (yes, looking right at you, Patrol Base and others) was very reasonably priced for a change and c) the product was delivered correctly, on-time and with no fuss.

Most of their stock is Chinesium bargain-basement keech that I wouldn't touch with a bayonetted Moisin-Nagant, however the wee Galaxy springers I happen to enjoy.

20 hours ago, Rogerborg said:

EFA.  BBgunz4u style sites are just dodgy market stalls with a web front end.

CYMAs are fine, you can upgrade that gradually and end up with something as good or better than a Nobrich product, for less.

Granted, the trigger on the SSG-10 looks like a smart idea, but everything else is just somebody else's internals put together, and you can put things together, right?

Lmao I didn’t buy it ofc. My parents did.

2 hours ago, Druid799 said:

Box of VN mid caps to go with the new XM , ordered on the 18th of last mth from airsoftAsia arrived today so basically 2wks and cost me £44.71 in total , only place I’ve found them in stock  in the uk is ‘airsoft supply drop’ and they want £65 all in for them . Sorry I try to support UK business but I’m NOT spending 40% more to do so .

67565743-6DA9-4C18-A0AF-C3F097C8498A.jpeg

Nice. I do like the 177.

I bought three very basic short VN-style Battleaxe mid-caps from PB a while back to use with the 933. Plastic and only about 5 or 6 quid each. Basic but they work very well.

Keep meaning to mod the UAR so I can use them with it too.

3 hours ago, Druid799 said:

Box of VN mid caps to go with the new XM , ordered on the 18th of last mth from airsoftAsia arrived today so basically 2wks and cost me £44.71 in total , only place I’ve found them in stock  in the uk is ‘airsoft supply drop’ and they want £65 all in for them . Sorry I try to support UK business but I’m NOT spending 40% more to do so .

67565743-6DA9-4C18-A0AF-C3F097C8498A.jpeg

How's the quality? I've been trying to get some vn midcaps, only managed to snag 2 so far (and mistakenly bought some high caps *shakes fist*)

• Supporters
12 minutes ago, Badgerlicious said:

How's the quality? I've been trying to get some vn midcaps, only managed to snag 2 so far (and mistakenly bought some high caps *shakes fist*)

Can only speak form personal experience , but I found G&P metal are the best then these MAG ones next no problems with these either , have got a couple of Battleaxe ones but I’ve had to do some work on all of them to function properly plus there listed as 110rds but I find anything more than 85-90 BBs and they miss feed terribly for me . 

A follow on from my AK21 purchase last week. I ran the gun last weekend and was pretty impressed, it was hopping 0.36s to 50m, even while dropping to 0.65 joules with the hop set. So this week I've been in the gearbox giving it a higher volume cylinder, a notch cut, which has solved the power drops with no hop, weather has been too awful to test at range though. 

A couple of fun things I've since found, the shimming was pretty damn good, which it had to be 'cos the inside was bone dry. Maybe there was a slight hint of grease from ages past, but there was close to nothing in the box. The inside has been painted too, so it's got a slightly rough texture. 

At least it's got a pretty face. 😔