The 'What have you just bought' Thread

Cameron364

• Supporters
1 hour ago, LazzurusMan said:

Ares Amoeba Mutant AMM7

My first ever 100% new rif.

No you haven't, without pictures of the item in question it didn't happen 😏

(I'm just pissed, I've not got a fucking clue wtf an ares amoeba mutant amm7 is, so now I gotta google it, & it better not be another m4 variant with a daft name ?😜)

7 minutes ago, Tackle said:

(I'm just pissed, I've not got a fucking clue wtf an ares amoeba mutant amm7 is, so now I gotta google it, & it better not be another m4 variant with a daft name ?😜)

It's another M4 just with an MCX style upper 

1 hour ago, LazzurusMan said:

Ares Amoeba Mutant AMM7

My first ever 100% new rif.

I'm liking it already even with a picture taken with the lens cap on! 🙂

26 minutes ago, Tackle said:

It's just another m4, but I like this one more than my cm16. Unfortunately due to covid I have no current Ukara, but luckily the two tone blue actually looks pretty good with the black XD

4 minutes ago, LazzurusMan said:

It's just another m4, but I like this one more than my cm16. Unfortunately due to covid I have no current Ukara, but luckily the two tone blue actually looks pretty good with the black XD

🤮 🤮 

🙂

• Supporters
19 minutes ago, LazzurusMan said:

It's just another m4

38 minutes ago, PopRocket123 said:

It's another M4 just with an MCX style upper 

😜

IMG_0068.JPG

These are once again available in the UK...so been after one for ages and it's also the GEN 2 verison.  (Got mine through opticswarehouse.co.uk...same with all my other Vortex optics.  Gotta love zero % finance)

kyRBlxrN3TioGIEBKPpsSXR5iqstG4QyAJZG83HotONGCUGsTCVD11TLnikpWq8vO7EtMzDlYoEdFgzAteQztg_KBUNN2qFyoAvLNSVg6eSXkIJ1Jj1Cj-NOygi1akKztQ_2SxskcPFgJ692sp-RjI60i_hemIrpCM-2d2YCUFtvALqZJ80tmGnS-QN73lxks93zyzAjoMkjyLcthO_wM_14LsB8ZWqpry22_FItrQSIDrPm2bkK9LHFepGpuOnAkQWV-4OOaCgY6X09iy_KL2JATqYFN75TschHw5G8By-w2t5wGqwXt-7UHeCRik-Dc0Zy8XEo3WNb-pa_LXq60zQZlSYekkhFH9K-jXrnX1q3WCPyGwyWVptWIHb-O7jOg6JO93MwSLHY3z4p19epk9HS1oIS5Ql05HeiE6g5-tvaAnc70T_lExm0O9I5v2CJazDtucdsuDrDkscePvZkjTMCPWUlft-R5MFih8bP9OJ-moSs5vr_oNAWAaEaGP02fccNpRL5zztplIwxxrOF5bwnfJCDfqmWgJ911Kxk0u6mA7qjroQhFKmIgvsrPmE12KvSrZOHTCrpmf1t2le-W16jawv5ZQPx66YhAmb0Mg-t3WJwWuMDarvZNEEpg8ZFpj4JB6knn2_r_cVbGacNi-2HUH6q8j8id_fdWhPKSSXloy7R-8OZx33kkisqafo1oEJJXh3Pc-cD1tFBUIlbh9s=w1704-h829-no?authuser=0

2 minutes ago, Davegolf said:

I find my Slickster very comfy, even when super active on a hot day.

Aye, I’ve had a Slickster in the past (and another FCPCv5) both very comfy. The shoulder design on the FCPCv5 takes it for me, only got rid of my last one to downsize because since I’ve downsized it felt just too big at a large. I’ve always sat in between medium and large plates, usually going for large for availability reasons as much as anything, so it’s nice to not be straddling the middle anymore.

Yeh I run a medium, I’m sure the hinged shoulder on the FCPCv5 is a lot comfier with shoulder pads, I actually find the Slickster comfier without should pads.

Did you run yours with/without?

Depended on how heavy I had it loaded, I found they’d cut in a bit on the top edge (closest to my neck) without pads if I was running a lot of kit. When I used pads it was the BFG ones I used if memory serves, but these strap sock things are probably the best solution I’ve tried to date. Bit of padding for the shoulders, and rounds off the edge of the uncovered pads to prevent any neck rubbing (granted I always have my neck covered with a gaiter or balaclava nowadays). 

One of my AEG's overheats quite badly with the motor & batteries, even with the mosfet and playing with the different modes.

Decided to get a Warhead as this should go a long way to prevent heat build up.

Just gonna pop out get some red Loctite to attach the pinion gear to the shaft, let it cure for a day..then put it in the gun.  Will make a trip to InRange and use one of their ranges to really test it out.  Cheers to Luke (Negative Airsoft) for the motor.  :)

m8kLByBvVAmEEgerXWpWBRWI5FZSexlkxAUdribaP1Dg0gBNlSr2Bpq5nmK-cNkcYdEXkdojjpmdia-kb0UkBBQR6uGn-g15RQUUWgjCJXOCzJqpam-ojigAkKlTDvtU1nvW2beqhudlNxHPW9NbxQGwXi_75UWDVU90ee0xaklzDGLsU3fHj6mhJxdcC5BsKF3cAr1YiAoT08IQ8mOvRMVuCZc5kC1cHBgfUGHExK8UemBbyccXF5ZwqYDnFgDL1iSL8YZY0lokvitwRFcAKUTPB1rM9t4WGRJBbf60t6u4zY0-sglHllskDPsIWCuCHEYaH8i9pyuXX6O6T64xSM3m3gLKFy8pS2xp0tmYd1HXyx-guYO_8oU-fn0FP8WUhsdfGXzMZMSJbIUOyOtReIk3WIhfc6XdWd-C-XEEmQAD-ei_KsGWsq7qMvdbbL8TLEsynl05lYTGuCU9zNpFwVkIPsUJ8VbIa24CWuZF4IgFkzXziiy41AaAKNB0kGfQacqG374yJSoNNN6XCNL8_oPmZKUhjiL8bEXeEs7MSWVelmhwfqwBoDv2acBQH-qWhFUvQgOlBT9lWdqYXjRW-fOCcB_YfFjlX-8tUX545nkaMumHYEY4K8bIRhBo19J6JdAVvLswrBrYSB2pTn9P0Ub5Rg7ppSMl_yRBNyUo_uxA_3AgSUWC5dB-wX-FqOAgj1OK3eEtK4bK0QQwH3TW_Y4=w1704-h829-no?authuser=0

16 minutes ago, Monkman said:

Cheers to Luke (Negative Airsoft) for the motor.  :)

@Monkman Is there a reason why you didn't buy it direct from Warhead Industries? (I ask as I'll probably be buying a standard speed one for a DMR I intend to build over Christmas).

1 hour ago, Fatboy40 said:

@Monkman Is there a reason why you didn't buy it direct from Warhead Industries? (I ask as I'll probably be buying a standard speed one for a DMR I intend to build over Christmas).

No reason, could've got one from numerous retailers, but I was talking to Luke about my ICS and then i asked if he had any brushless motor's for sale. :)

18 minutes ago, GothicGhost said:

Got new mask and a hat but rest of my order got messed up :(

So still waiting for some pouches in pencott.

2028906117_IMG_20210916_165505635_HDR2.thumb.jpg.72253357b0e8d97905bbdee3cee0b31c.jpg557098162_IMG_20210916_1655108532.thumb.jpg.dafdff721e22f7e419689e9f9291bf85.jpg

I think you had better stop with the diet now fella!

Get a good meal down your Gregory and that waist strap will be a bit tighter👍

😉

Regards