The 'What have you just bought' Thread

Cameron364

• Supporters
6 minutes ago, Johnyboy1976 said:

New belt set up 

6C2F14FE-D0C5-4662-A864-297290ABC34C.jpeg

A4BB11BE-B6EF-4A7A-932A-AD312A2A0DB1.jpeg

2BB0775A-584C-4709-8090-D792577190EA.jpeg

Is that the Deadly Customs belt? How wide is it? I'm intrigued but I'm not convinced a 2" belt will fit through my trouser loops!

On 19/07/2021 at 10:34, AlphaBear said:

Finally managed to pick up a real Unity Fast mount. A big thanks to a fellow forum member for selling it. 

I have to agree with online reviews, the aiming through the red dot is so much quicker and stops you craning your neck when aiming (if that makes sense ).

Downside is that I can’t use my 3x mag as that sits too low!! Nothing that a riser won’t fix though.

There are clones of the Unity Tactical articulated riser for magnifiers out now if you can't source the RS.

• Supporters
1 hour ago, hitmanNo2 said:

There are clones of the Unity Tactical articulated riser for magnifiers out now if you can't source the RS.

Yep, I bought one from AliExpress and it works well!

I bought a couple of Delta Mike Face Pro Snoods for myself and my son, we've been using the big clunky Nuprol Mesh Lower Face Shield V3's as I'm a bit paranoid about protecting our face and ears, and last night I properly tried mine out and it's a revelation.

With the Nuprol ones being so big and clunky when I looked directly down I saw almost nothing as they obscure my vision, going down the stairs at Z-Mart in Newbury is more luck than skill and I couldn't properly look at my chest rig either. Now I can see so clearly when looking down, and it feels like my breath isn't now being directed upwards into my goggles.

I'm just worried now about getting hit on the nose and ending up looking like a drunken Irish stereotype.

The possibly a Sig Romeo 5 arrived finally.  Seems good quality and nice and clear, actually get less bloom on the red dot than I did with the (genuine) Vortex Crossfire I had previously. received_582667303139761.thumb.jpeg.c0c2bd3ec50707a712ea24daafd778d6.jpeg

1 hour ago, Enid_Puceflange said:

A Cheeki Breeki Mordor Tac tracksuit. 
Fcuk knows why, I’m old enough to know better 🤦🏻‍♂️ LOL

Enid so happy you posted this mate, been looking for a joke birthday present for a mate of mine and he looks about your build, what size did you get by chance?

• Supporters
23 hours ago, Enid_Puceflange said:

You may be old enough to know better , but you are NEVER too old to care less ! 😉

On 07/08/2021 at 16:34, Enid_Puceflange said:

7C181510-1B5E-434F-B1D4-A55FE4C273AE.thumb.png.70d9bebff573f112ad44c80f6dc6af7f.png

Remember the shell suits we all used to wear in the 80’s 😂😂😂

2 minutes ago, AlphaBear said:

Remember the shell suits we all used to wear in the 80’s 😂😂😂

Haha yeah. We were the biz. And the best thing was they didn't need ironing. Lol. 

But you had to stay away from naked flames 🔥

Regards 

I  bought a sight 😎

This is a clone of the Steiner S432.

Wide field of view, 4x magnification.

All in comparison to the best 4x battlefield scope there has ever been, a genuine Sig Sauer Bravo4.

The Steiner has much longer eye relief, but that reflects on its field of view. It’s still wide, but not as wide as the Bravo.

The clone Steiner is a bit heavier than the Sig, 650g compared to 525g for the Sig.

The clone is very well built, full trades but on mine the brightest reticle setting doesn’t work.

It comes with lens cover, but if you want to use them to protect the

lenses, you’ll need to replace the flimsy clear film with polycarbonate 

Lastly, the clone Steiner S432 was £115 all in, the Sig was £1200 when new

193BB8F6-C3DA-473C-9BD1-684E10528600.jpeg

CC752C3B-621D-46EB-B4A1-92E34FC2A483.jpeg

44846E62-FD98-423A-BF63-F8A0CC53CE1C.jpeg

EB14997D-071A-476B-86D8-735AE4378671.jpeg

Finally snagged a Tactical Airsoft Fast Frag 60: https://ampedairsoft.com/tactical-airsoft-combat-simulations-fast-frag-60-single/

tactical-airsoft-combat-simulations-fast

They're hand-made in small batches so had to wait like 6 months, and snagged the last OD one. It's for holding my Tornado2.

Got my Milspectailor belt too:

IMG_20210808_153853.jpg

UW2cFNv.jpg

8GH5AxM.jpg

Great quality highly recommend. https://www.milspectailor.com/product-page/gen1-shooter-belt

And 3x InvaderGear 40mm pouches for my master mikes:

TAuULAT.jpg

Edt5TeL.jpg

Edited by paradoxum

After my items finally turned up from Poland (Sat for over a month with Border Farce)

WE AK74 with some nice patches.... (Not sure about the Eotech on it, may run it just with iron sights)

Also had the ra-tech parts sat on my desk waiting for this beasty to turn up...will run it stock to get a feel for it, then put the upgrades in.

20210810_131924.jpg

20210810_132012_2.jpg

20210810_145819.jpg

12 minutes ago, MagpieTactical said:

My first TM pistol, FNX45 and a spare mag. 

that’s on my shopping list when I get UKARA’d - hopefully early September. Would be good to know how you find it.

14 minutes ago, Madhouse said:

that’s on my shopping list when I get UKARA’d - hopefully early September. Would be good to know how you find it.

Hopefully arriving tomorrow, will be a couple of weeks before I get to use it but will give my first impressions etc

35 minutes ago, MagpieTactical said:

My first TM pistol, FNX45 and a spare mag. 

Best pistol I own by a country mile !