Replica Surefire Suppressor

One of those Aliexpress 3rd shift Sig Romeo 5 sights

Some patches

1:6 scale model Hk416

• Supporters
30 minutes ago, Asomodai said:

Desert Night Camo Trousers

Desert Night Camo Cierzo shirt. 

Wondered what the hell a Cierzo shirt was so I googled it , now I know ! back in the days of DPM we used to call this kind of clothing made from nicked parachutes ‘zoot suits’  ! 👍

Just now, Druid799 said:

Wondered what the hell a Cierzo shirt was so I googled it , now I know ! back in the days of DPM we used to call this kind of clothing made from nicked parachutes ‘zoot suits’  ! 👍

Essentially yes! I was lucky enough to pick up the last large DNC Trousers at a shop in the UK for just 7 quid brand new. So had to buy a top as well. The Cierzo was the only one I could find! 

• Supporters
Just now, Asomodai said:

Essentially yes! I was lucky enough to pick up the last large DNC Trousers at a shop in the UK for just 7 quid brand new. So had to buy a top as well. The Cierzo was the only one I could find! 

Obviously cant comment on the current stuff but I used to love my old zoot suit on exercise , a mate managed to ‘acquire’ a F’off big yank drop chute(was very similar to the USMC pacific camo)and the whole section chipped in to get a tailor near Sennelager to make over the head hoodies and trousers from it ! Still got the hoodie (not that it fits my fat frame anymore 😢) 😉

• Supporters

You can get the US issued parkas on eBay UK, they need a bit of tailoring to be vaguely practical for anything other than their original purposes though.  If you don't mind importing there's a fair few brands that make shirts and combat shirts in the pattern now.

• Supporters

Nothing too dramatic but I managed to find a Italian army surplus Bianchi m12 ’type’ holster for 9 beer tokens . 

so I’m a happy chappy !😉

AE753E43-2878-483B-860E-33EB8962666D.jpeg

I finally bought a shotgun! A bargain from here thanks to @planty 

Boots (that fit)

And ammo for sunday

Got this beauty in the post yesterday. It's only a galaxy but feels solid enough.

I was expecting a two tone as the website didn't ask for a defence, but this turned up😁. I rang the shop to let them know and they said it was a technical fault on the website and thanked me for letting them know

_20210716_071639.JPG

1 hour ago, MagpieTactical said:

Patches arrived20210717_132036.thumb.jpg.241d71c064dac9f2dfa2b81a68bec293.jpg20210717_132026.thumb.jpg.d0a10562f8e3140d71eb87564c5eb5c6.jpg

Oh, and the HK416

PSX_20210717_133451.thumb.jpg.3e77207da282dc40d1d07604a1eabc9d.jpg

Very nice👍

On 15/07/2021 at 00:42, Druid799 said:

Nothing too dramatic but I managed to find a Italian army surplus Bianchi m12 ’type’ holster for 9 beer tokens . 

so I’m a happy chappy !😉

AE753E43-2878-483B-860E-33EB8962666D.jpeg

I have the US ARMY M12 for my M9....brand new, genuine and cheap as chips too...quality holster, not up to modern standards, but still nice all the same! :)  

• Supporters
1 hour ago, Monkman said:

I have the US ARMY M12 for my M9....brand new, genuine and cheap as chips too...quality holster, not up to modern standards, but still nice all the same! :)  

Yea I already have a US issue 12 , just when I saw this for 9quid I thought silly not too at that price even if it only sits in the holster box as a ‘just in case’ 👍

Finally managed to pick up a real Unity Fast mount. A big thanks to a fellow forum member for selling it. 

I have to agree with online reviews, the aiming through the red dot is so much quicker and stops you craning your neck when aiming (if that makes sense ).

Downside is that I can’t use my 3x mag as that sits too low!! Nothing that a riser won’t fix though. 

4DF5B502-0EF9-4BA9-86A4-C33BD70C649E.jpeg

New gun:

BCM Hera Arms CQR

2.jpg

22.jpg

I think I'm gonna get it cerakoted the same colour (the red looks darker and better IRL than in the pics).

What optics should I get for it? 

I don't like the stock plastic ironsights, what ones should I get to replace em' with?

How's these for optics?

https://www.egtactical.com/scope/326-674-a-aevolutiongear-acog-w-3d-letter-markings-2020ver-perfect-replica-in-stock.html#/33-color-black/63-dot_color-red_dot

https://discord.com/channels/564112231927906324/564291020171378709/867012976400400385

2x Master Mikes, now to work out how to dissassemble the G&P M209 so that it actually fires them