The 'What have you just bought' Thread

Cameron364

8 minutes ago, Mad-Al said:

So I ordered a jg g3 sas however what i got was this:

Needless to say I'm not best pleased.

If ever you consider ordering from sixmm.com just dont they are not incompetent like i first believed but infact outright crooks.

20210614_183305.jpg

received_557986825608400.jpeg

They like to separate rifles into two separate packages, check your orders page to see if there is a second tracking number. Otherwise email them direct for the second tracking number. 

With my PPS XM26, they disassembled it over 2 packages which arrived within days of eachother. 

Picked up a TLD20 today, can’t wait to be able to give it a go. 

With this in mind, where have people been getting the blue charges from?

• Moderators
23 hours ago, Alimcd said:

Just the Cyma 130rd 5 pack that Patrolbase are carrying. Nothing too posh!

cheers, i hear they work ok in the new ICS one, some need a little mod. Cant yet get them from Europe doe to the places not shipping to UK yet

On 10/06/2021 at 11:51, djben9 said:

Just bought the TM Mk23 plus 2 mags.....

now need to plan pick up or secret delivery!  :lol:

forgot to add....i like paypal pay in 3 :lol:.... managed to restrict myself!

arriving now Tuesday

1 hour ago, Asomodai said:

They like to separate rifles into two separate packages, check your orders page to see if there is a second tracking number. Otherwise email them direct for the second tracking number. 

With my PPS XM26, they disassembled it over 2 packages which arrived within days of eachother. 

Nope this is the third package of this order and this is definitely not a jg

I have made 3 seperate orders from them and they've screwed them all up after taking an average of 1 month just to ship the items.

I have one again been forced to open a paypal dispute.

This is alongside being sent a R.I.F with included bits missing, a secondhand barrel sold as new,  parts that had been opened and were DOA and compaints being completely ignored and being sent barefaced lies.

I used to think they were just incompetent but this is deliberately lying about goods.

I should point out they have sent the entire gun i opened it up to show that it is not a JG.

Edited by Mad-Al

So I've said a week ago that I can't buy anything anymore this month... well, I was wrong 😅

Classifieds and Prefired:

ASG Dan Wesson 715 4'' (the one with RIS rail), 26 low power shells and leather belt with bullet loops

ASG Scorpion EVO 3 2018 with 11.1v battery, 3 smoked mid caps, 1 black mid cap and 1 high cap, CNC trigger and 2020 mosfet upgrades, all packaged in dedicated soft-shell carrying EVO case

Warfet with programming card

wired in Warfet cut out from other gun

as well as Viper pistol mag insert and pistol holster insert sleeves

On 13/06/2021 at 15:52, Alimcd said:

Today, Primary Airsoft Hi-Capa MP5 adaptor and 5x MP5 mid caps

Cool! I'm gonna get similar setup but for Glock to run with AAP-01, assuming they will be in stock few months down the line... because they more often aren't -_- 

Edited by ziCk_

Swiss Alpenflage M83 Trousers

Edited by Asomodai

• Moderators
On 14/06/2021 at 20:19, djben9 said:

cheers, i hear they work ok in the new ICS one, some need a little mod. Cant yet get them from Europe doe to the places not shipping to UK yet

forgot to add....i like paypal pay in 3 :lol:.... managed to restrict myself!

arriving now Tuesday

mission accomplished, was delivered while she was still out ;)

Well it's was like Christmas yesterday!

My Primary Airsoft Hi Capa / MP5 adapter and Xcortech Tracer unit arrived. Plus an extra stubby 65 round MP5 mag courtesy of @EDcase.

Had a play but then my feeding nozzle broke so nipping over to Hi Capa Hub shortly to get an uprated one.IMG_20210615_200811__01.thumb.jpg.229e6f0f622a98de5ad49b5a062f2b14.jpgIMG-20210615-WA0007.thumb.jpeg.65afa0e4f95364fb5ce8bfb82813d570.jpeg

Ordered a matching M83 Alpenflage shirt to match the Trousers I got the other day. Plus a Molle Holster for odd pistols that I can find a retention holster. 

*Google's M83 Alpenflage*

Ok, now I must buy M83 Apenflage! Mind I need to get some use out of my Belgium Jigsaw trousers first!

28 minutes ago, leadly said:

*Google's M83 Alpenflage*

Ok, now I must buy M83 Apenflage! Mind I need to get some use out of my Belgium Jigsaw trousers first!

I have been trying to get a matching set of Belgian Jigsaw, in my size, same gen and not washed out for the past 3 years. Nothing! 

I have two F2000's that dont get used so much because of it!

I got a jacket and trousers in Jigsaw but the jacket was too heavy for me to run around in, so my Mrs pinched it. Goes well with leggings and a pair of Doc's apparently 😂

The last Action Army Black Mamba upper available (at a decent price) in Europe.

It came with a 3d printed charging handle which I never asked for, but eh.

Also bought a 70° MR-Hop for the T-11 to try out

6vCN33L.jpg

Picked up a Gearcraft Altyn Repro helmet for 50 quid. 

Really hope it fits my noggin!

Edited by Asomodai

• Supporters
3 hours ago, Johnyboy1976 said:

3F11E352-A0D1-4959-86B2-20CD63B163EE.jpeg

7D4E0ED3-58F3-47E4-8E91-22A6E8AAD336.jpeg

Nope stock pictures don’t count unless there’s pictures of the kit in your sweaty little mitts ? NEVER happened ! 😉

• Supporters

From @BigStewon these very forums (cheers bud your a star !)one very sexy full TM Detonics 45 , taken me a VERY long time to get my first TM semi auto pistol , but now I do have one ? OK I get the hype ! 😉

F412DE5C-DB0D-4615-A7BD-8089382A3EAD.jpeg

I got a bag/box full of KWA parts from the USA for my PTS CM4, as I'm converting it from a 10.5" to 14.5" configuration. I'm also an idiot because I broke my upper receiver while trying to unscrew barrel nut ring. PTS is using a shit ton of Loctite on everything; you've been warned!

• outer barrel
  • inner barrel
  • Centurion Arms CMR 14.5" M-LOK handguard
  • KWA PTR upper receiver
  • some minor spares and bits, just in case

Might post pics soon!

PS. After Brexit, if you order from the USA, any individual items that do not go above ₤135.00 will not be subject to either VAT or import duty. It's now much cheaper to import airsoft stuff from the US than it is to order from China!

Edited by shadowfacex
clarity

20 minutes ago, Druid799 said:

From @BigStewon these very forums (cheers bud your a star !)one very sexy full TM Detonics 45 , taken me a VERY long time to get my first TM semi auto pistol , but now I do have one ? OK I get the hype ! 😉

F412DE5C-DB0D-4615-A7BD-8089382A3EAD.jpeg

I was the same when I got my USP-C. It's in a different class from the other guns I've owned and somehow doesn't feel plasticky at all

19 hours ago, Asomodai said:

After years of wanting one. I finally got it 🙂

IMG_20210619_142356_280.jpg

Grabbed a Guarder 2019 Outer Barrel. I am going to dremel cuts into the holes that weaken the Hop unit and essentially turn it into a Maple Leaf design one which addresses a big weakness in the design. 

5KU DTK-2

SHS G36 Hop Unit