The 'What have you just bought' Thread

Cameron364

A pair of kydex mag holders for the Prowin Glock mags from Kydex Customs. Decided to give Tek Loks (or at least Tek Lok adjacent) a go for the first time, added convenience of swapping things about seems great. Superb work as always from the folks there. And an MCB strap/cover for the Peltors, just fancied a change.

D72EDA28-F2D7-4A92-B15C-3618A01C9E7E.thumb.jpeg.d447e0a0d56127152d519e3da1f4234c.jpeg

2 hours ago, Cyberlawyer said:

You know you could just keep one. It would probably be cheeper.....

Where’s the fun in that 🤣🤣🤣

• Supporters

Because it's all about looking good.

rqIOWnczXQdPBtB0WPfwL83Y6_3teT2MnkkjvKLm9HN70dGeOCGIYMV9-j55fPClmoXBEFjRBPOXj9gBGebYGv0koXgEtK7jJixRU1rwt23XP2BYD3Yis57cNLkqbGuNShHams8-_FQ6GdEiy4RdPyGCnv3k1kZXM-Ovnh-rBz_L2Y441TAUgxXKYw0_L_N2DP5rV758P_CZ8WYolhkeoTh9UOt_xGQ0ND7R1DvKrqBYOI9g3xyd1vqxkfmDFbdvKo8wyabIEOU6mHkVngQIT9jtGNufw8mZApkYdmzq8BWAFhhZplx8aQqYXTq5CPQnPlW6I6sPkyNkHAOJqOet0u2aiJ608TMYOVNAJNieaq59SK6j9pEWRVJpwGifCM_aFcArWWit20ikY8OaUN288Gdy9XvbW8h20k9Vi2LPPz9m7EaVQ24_RVOJAeORrjCG3lMnVO9ji6JrK3gMmZ2mifZgcrLYsPzCkocpfPZg2X0Anqhxq2HTdCCN1qGxEeSXbimqOUr0x2VE71N-Sn2Xl_hamYCOg3BRGYLmwCpESMo8MlqfS9rQg5Qp1pTN-YgHSQqIJVvdviQ3Fc_Ykf8NW3j3iCR2ZIIwMghpR7GfEWAc5pStjuVX1ky3W6isoRMGn3QyMUaXnrxARlP6lLeJTYdLdUZ4LO3KHQjk5GxNyU6DqeN21Z2YGvhCgQrDwrPXBLBgc1M-pvyj7qnADZuwv9_l=w711-h947-no?authuser=0

2 hours ago, strykerles said:

Cyma SVD from a fellow member

2000x .36 bbs

ML Macaron and omega nub

WE P99 from a fellow member

Cyma SVD sling

svd.jpg

Love an SVD. I'm tempted by the we one on the classifieds, just need to work out sourcing a set of wood furniture for it. 

17 minutes ago, PopRocket123 said:

Love an SVD. I'm tempted by the we one on the classifieds, just need to work out sourcing a set of wood furniture for it. 

This came with the wood furniture, scope and 4 mags. Shoots around 480 so a bit hot for a dmr 

• Supporters
1 hour ago, Lozart said:

Because it's all about looking good.

rqIOWnczXQdPBtB0WPfwL83Y6_3teT2MnkkjvKLm9HN70dGeOCGIYMV9-j55fPClmoXBEFjRBPOXj9gBGebYGv0koXgEtK7jJixRU1rwt23XP2BYD3Yis57cNLkqbGuNShHams8-_FQ6GdEiy4RdPyGCnv3k1kZXM-Ovnh-rBz_L2Y441TAUgxXKYw0_L_N2DP5rV758P_CZ8WYolhkeoTh9UOt_xGQ0ND7R1DvKrqBYOI9g3xyd1vqxkfmDFbdvKo8wyabIEOU6mHkVngQIT9jtGNufw8mZApkYdmzq8BWAFhhZplx8aQqYXTq5CPQnPlW6I6sPkyNkHAOJqOet0u2aiJ608TMYOVNAJNieaq59SK6j9pEWRVJpwGifCM_aFcArWWit20ikY8OaUN288Gdy9XvbW8h20k9Vi2LPPz9m7EaVQ24_RVOJAeORrjCG3lMnVO9ji6JrK3gMmZ2mifZgcrLYsPzCkocpfPZg2X0Anqhxq2HTdCCN1qGxEeSXbimqOUr0x2VE71N-Sn2Xl_hamYCOg3BRGYLmwCpESMo8MlqfS9rQg5Qp1pTN-YgHSQqIJVvdviQ3Fc_Ykf8NW3j3iCR2ZIIwMghpR7GfEWAc5pStjuVX1ky3W6isoRMGn3QyMUaXnrxARlP6lLeJTYdLdUZ4LO3KHQjk5GxNyU6DqeN21Z2YGvhCgQrDwrPXBLBgc1M-pvyj7qnADZuwv9_l=w711-h947-no?authuser=0

Pics not working for me ?

42 minutes ago, PopRocket123 said:

That GBBR with out a forgrip and stock? The seller needs to update the add. I am currently modding a A&k polymer stock to fit it and waiting on a scope. It has a lovely kick and is loud.

42 minutes ago, BigStew said:

That GBBR with out a forgrip and stock? The seller needs to update the add. I am currently modding a A&k polymer stock to fit it and waiting on a scope. It has a lovely kick and is loud.

Ah shame. Figured it wouldn't last thou. Seemed like a good deal. 

• Supporters
1 hour ago, Tackle said:

Pics not working for me ?

1 hour ago, hitmanNo2 said:

Same.  Google images can be weird sometimes.

How's that?

20210603_123426.thumb.jpg.926e737b5c1fce9a1652ef7a209d6160.jpg

GBBR.thumb.jpg.0f1a95e370c9bb6c704a1963f2a753cf.jpg

So the move to GBBRs begins:

From Fire Support

• TM CQB-R 
  • 3x MWS mags
  • Angry Gun 556 SOCOM suppressor

From Impulse101

• 2x piston nozzles
  • 2x piston springs

From Dave at SixGun

• Brass nub

From Defcon

• Vortex Crossfire 2

From Powair6

• Magpul CTR stock
  • Magpul MOE+ grip

Well impressed with Impulse 101; delivery in nine days from Japan. Not impressed with Border Force who basically raped my Magpul stuff, stepped on the box and threw everything back in a bag without re-packing it. 

Great service from Fire Support as per and @Davegolf is a diamond. Now, let's start on that blue bow...

Edited by C-Diddy

• Supporters
18 minutes ago, Lozart said:

How's that?

20210603_123426.thumb.jpg.926e737b5c1fce9a1652ef7a209d6160.jpg

Much better ta, was gonna say "but I don't know what I'm looking at", but I can just about make out Tiger Stripe set👍

• Supporters
3 minutes ago, Tackle said:

Much better ta, was gonna say "but I don't know what I'm looking at", but I can just about make out Tiger Stripe set👍

I like to make people work for it!

Indeed though, 'tis an FFI Tigerstripe G3 set.

I don't have even an inch of empty space to take photos right now so the list will have to do:

From Dave's Custom Airsoft

• Golden Eagle M8875 Version.2 Gas Powered Shotgun (Black) M870

From Land Warrior Airsoft

• Umarex Elite Force H8R Gen2 6mm Airsoft CO2 Revolver - White Limited Edition
  • Laylax Container Gun Case - Grey / Navy
  • 3x Umarex Spare Magazine for Elite Force H8R 6mm Airsoft CO2 Revolver - Twin Pack 

From fellow airsofters at Prefired.co.uk

• Umarex Heckler & Koch MP7A1 Gen2 AEG
  • + 5 extra mags 
  • + Feyachi RS-30 Reflex Sight (generic red dot with 4 reticle choice)
  • + 2x VP Racing Battery 7.4v 1300mAh 25C LiPo Stick Battery - Tamiya

• 4x BOLT AK 200 Round Magazine - fun fact: despite looking exactly the same as the mag supplied with  BOLT AKS-74UN these are a sliver too thick on the lip to go into the magwell... needed to shave 0.05mm on each side so it actually goes in...

From Zero In classifieds forum section

• WE Apache MP5K with short mag (still waiting for that one to arrive)

From fellow forum members

• Tokyo Marui FN 5-7 with Guarder FDE kit, Maple leaf barrel and rubber, new outer barrel and recoil spring (fuck me if I know how to confirm that, lmao) 3 magazines and 3d printed hatch loader

• clone of Vortex UH-1 with full trades (yay, now I have two!)
  • 8 Nuprol red shotgun magazine shells, along with two 4x Velcro backed shotgun loops

• BOLT - AKSU74 B.R.S.S. (AKS-74UN) + 2 PMAG style compatible magazines

From Amazon:

• KRYDEX MK3 Micro Fight Chest Rig with S.A.C.K. Pouch, in black, courtesy of some factory in China
  • 50x generic CO2 12g capsules
  • 3x NUPROL 2.0 Airsoft Green Gas 300g
  • Viper TACTICAL VX Quad SMG Mag Sleeve
  • looks like ELEMENT PEQ-15 with functional torch, laser and pressure pad
  • Valken Airsoft 6mm BB Pellets 0.20 Grams 1 Bag 5000pcs (yes, 0.20 - I run VERY close CQB, site limit is 0.25)
  • 2x Retevis RT27 PMR446 radio 
  • Retevis USB Programming Cable
  • Retevis Finger PTT Earpiece for 2 Way Radios

Needless to say my wallet has filed in for a divorce and I've received restraining order until the end of the month...

Edited by ziCk_

Bought a WELL hecate style sniper from the classifieds off of@scorpssells .

Assembled today and quickly threw a scope on it to take pics and a couple of test shots in my garden.

Looks to be shooting pretty consistent, but i dont have a lot of range to really test it out. 

20210604_184007.jpg

Just bought a bizon from genuine German.

the factory earwax in the gearbox was slowing the rate of fire and the piston ring was dry so a quick clean, shim and grease and I now have a loaner gun/ super lightweight bb hose shooting 339fps.

this is a gun II would be happy to paint being a poly/sportline model, it is however a metal cyma style gearbox and strips down in nearly the same way as an lct pp19 vityaz

new hop rubber and gate pico fitted and the folding stock clip sorted now shoots .25 very nicely (the hicap struggles to feed anything heavier)

i honestly don’t know why the factory put that gloop in it, the irony is the most of it  was on the anti rotation lever and there was sod all on areas that could have done with it 

• Supporters
On 03/06/2021 at 16:48, ziCk_ said:

I don't have even an inch of empty space to take photos right now so the list will have to do:

From Dave's Custom Airsoft

• Golden Eagle M8875 Version.2 Gas Powered Shotgun (Black) M870

From Land Warrior Airsoft

• Umarex Elite Force H8R Gen2 6mm Airsoft CO2 Revolver - White Limited Edition
  • Laylax Container Gun Case - Grey / Navy
  • 3x Umarex Spare Magazine for Elite Force H8R 6mm Airsoft CO2 Revolver - Twin Pack 

From fellow airsofters at Prefired.co.uk

• Umarex Heckler & Koch MP7A1 Gen2 AEG
  • + 5 extra mags 
  • + Feyachi RS-30 Reflex Sight (generic red dot with 4 reticle choice)
  • + 2x VP Racing Battery 7.4v 1300mAh 25C LiPo Stick Battery - Tamiya

• 4x BOLT AK 200 Round Magazine - fun fact: despite looking exactly the same as the mag supplied with  BOLT AKS-74UN these are a sliver too thick on the lip to go into the magwell... needed to shave 0.05mm on each side so it actually goes in...

From Zero In classifieds forum section

• WE Apache MP5K with short mag (still waiting for that one to arrive)

From fellow forum members

• Tokyo Marui FN 5-7 with Guarder FDE kit, Maple leaf barrel and rubber, new outer barrel and recoil spring (fuck me if I know how to confirm that, lmao) 3 magazines and 3d printed hatch loader

• clone of Vortex UH-1 with full trades (yay, now I have two!)
  • 8 Nuprol red shotgun magazine shells, along with two 4x Velcro backed shotgun loops

• BOLT - AKSU74 B.R.S.S. (AKS-74UN) + 2 PMAG style compatible magazines

From Amazon:

• KRYDEX MK3 Micro Fight Chest Rig with S.A.C.K. Pouch, in black, courtesy of some factory in China
  • 50x generic CO2 12g capsules
  • 3x NUPROL 2.0 Airsoft Green Gas 300g
  • Viper TACTICAL VX Quad SMG Mag Sleeve
  • looks like ELEMENT PEQ-15 with functional torch, laser and pressure pad
  • Valken Airsoft 6mm BB Pellets 0.20 Grams 1 Bag 5000pcs (yes, 0.20 - I run VERY close CQB, site limit is 0.25)
  • 2x Retevis RT27 PMR446 radio 
  • Retevis USB Programming Cable
  • Retevis Finger PTT Earpiece for 2 Way Radios

Needless to say my wallet has filed in for a divorce and I've received restraining order until the end of the month...

At least we now know who won the Euro millions ? 🤔

1 hour ago, Druid799 said:

At least we now know who won the Euro millions ? 🤔

In that case I would grab ALL KWA Kris Vectors off the market, sounds like a great investment - they just keep going up in price :ph34r: