new webbing gun case gun boots helmet cover and all accesories on helmet XD

20210429_150535.jpg

20210428_160653.jpg

20210428_114251.jpg

20210429_114505.jpg

Edited by Misery
dnt know why when i upload a pic of that gun the site flips it

17 hours ago, AlphaBear said:

Good choice....! Ahhhh the FS buy one get two mags deal thing :)

How long before you stick a Mk18 rail on it? If you do, you'll need a PTS barrel adapter and a few shims..... :)

lol I was looking at this rail and 5KU barrel but not sure if it would all fit okay?

https://www.moaitoys.com/shop/index.php/ares-octarms-7-inch-tactical-keymod-system-handguard-set-black.html

1 minute ago, TheFull9 said:

Just don't buy keymod in 2021, it's dead.

M-Lok is lighter and doesn't come in two different dimensions (airsoft spec and RS spec), so yeah.

Either standard picatinny or M-Lok

Small purchase but a great mod / upgrade if you frequent dark CQB sites.

2mm x 6mm green Tritium vial from https://www.iceatope.co.uk/ that cost about £8 posted and a drop of super glue onto the front sight of my Cyma CM041 MP-5.

Green is the brightest so probably the one to go for, it won't do anything in daylight like a fibre optic one would but then you can see where the BBs are going!

I added one to my shotty a few years ago and really helped getting faster shots on target in dark rooms / sites. That front sight wasn't protected like the MP-5 so it did get smashed at CHD when it was kicking about the FOB for a weekend.

20210430_145549.jpg

IMG_20210430_153320.jpgIMG_20210430_153425.jpg
Some reed camo body armour made by npo-sm. It's 9mm rated. I believe this is 90's and was used by Russian police. I am still researching it. I think the model is SHUL but don't quote me on that, barely any info on this. It's comfy though. It has soft plates in and is GOST R 50744-95 rated.

7 minutes ago, lukeB said:

Lol, I'm about to go back for round two.

Tempted by a small gp, water pouch and sack in RG for my thing 2.

Bar the zips and the materials used for the attaching straps it seems pretty much identical to the Crye 6x6x3 GP pouch (though based on the dimensions provided by Spiritus it's .5 of an inch smaller in height and width). Nalgene pouch is exactly what you'd expect, I'm not personally a huge fan of the S.A.C.K. I found it too big for what I want a dangler for, I'm not sure anything would ever replace the Ferro Mini Dangler for me... but that obviously depends what you want it for. Where many of the other danglers feel like they get in the way doing various crouching/prone movements the mini dangler does not. As always, YMMV based on what you want out of it... just figured a few words might be useful if you're looking at making some more purchases :).

Crazy jet 106mm

Crazy jet 180mm

Low profile vortex 30mm mount

Osprey drop sling

Apologies for the hideous carpet, new house and haven't got to that room yet.

20210501_112533.jpg

7 minutes ago, Mad-Al said:

Crazy jet 106mm

Crazy jet 180mm

Low profile vortex 30mm mount

Osprey drop sling

Apologies for the hideous carpet, new house and haven't got to that room yet.

20210501_112533.jpg

I thought it was wallpaper and the gnu was hanging on it lol

😉

Regards 

38 minutes ago, Mad-Al said:

carpet

the fuck is wrong with mankind?

Some custom backpacks to get all my kit to and from, as well as during larger milsim ops as a medic.
Slim son of a gun is for the medical stuff and the fatty is for everything else. Clip onto each other to make one unit when dont need just one or the other. Real neat. 

2009817813_OhShitz.png

1112569872_MedicHoe.png

• Supporters
3 hours ago, HuttArmouries said:

Unfortunately though it seems the previous owner has been using a screwdriver to pry open the handguard to put in a battery. 

Oh crap ! Stuff like this makes my heart bleed ! FFS ! 😢

• Supporters
7 hours ago, HuttArmouries said:

As requested by @Adolf Hamstercopious amounts of photos. the metal on the gun is in great condition and it fires beautifully. Unfortunately though it seems the previous owner has been using a screwdriver to pry open the handguard to put in a battery.

ooh she's a beauty.

curious how the outer barrel is mounted- is it removable or is it a case of you'd have to dissassemble the hop then pull the inner out the front?

16 minutes ago, Adolf Hamster said:

ooh she's a beauty.

curious how the outer barrel is mounted- is it removable or is it a case of you'd have to dissassemble the hop then pull the inner out the front?

There are two holes in the outer barrel and then two very beefy grub screws under the rear sight which secure it in place. its as simple as taking those two out and sliding it forward

• Supporters
10 minutes ago, HuttArmouries said:

There are two holes in the outer barrel and then two very beefy grub screws under the rear sight which secure it in place. its as simple as taking those two out and sliding it forward

that's surprising, i mean it's exactly how e&l barrels are attached i'm just surprised an RS works the same way.

i kinda presumed given their whole "these are made in an actual ak factory" deal that it would have been fixed, although i'm happy to be wrong on that one.

17 minutes ago, Adolf Hamster said:

that's surprising, i mean it's exactly how e&l barrels are attached i'm just surprised an RS works the same way.

i kinda presumed given their whole "these are made in an actual ak factory" deal that it would have been fixed, although i'm happy to be wrong on that one.

Yeah. seems to be very easy to take apart so far and the cutoff lever button is great for dealing with lockups. it seems like a very well designed airsoft gun as well as "oh, this was made in a proper gun factory"

• Supporters
20 minutes ago, HuttArmouries said:

Yeah. seems to be very easy to take apart so far and the cutoff lever button is great for dealing with lockups. it seems like a very well designed airsoft gun as well as "oh, this was made in a proper gun factory"

it has an extra button?