The 'What have you just bought' Thread

Cameron364

• Supporters
14 minutes ago, Shamal said:

Grey is good. I use black with multicam. Seems to work quite well.

yeah, suppose running sleeveless any hope of camo has already gone out the window.

not that i'm all that good at the hiding anyway, i'm more the be where ye aint looking type :P

• Supporters
1 hour ago, Adolf Hamster said:

on the subject of trousers.....

a non-waterproof set in digi flora

now i just need to find me an appropriate summer shirt.....

If your in the market for light weight summer camo kit that you can get in Digi Flora I can highly recommend one of these suits . I have one in Pencott Greenzone and it’s a god send when it’s hot .

https://grey-shop.ru/Camouflage/Russian-Sniper-Suits/MordorTac-Light-Scout-Suit-Recruit

• Supporters
7 minutes ago, Druid799 said:

If your in the market for light weight summer camo kit that you can get in Digi Flora I can highly recommend one of these suits . I have one in Pencott Greenzone and it’s a god send when it’s hot .

https://grey-shop.ru/Camouflage/Russian-Sniper-Suits/MordorTac-Light-Scout-Suit-Recruit

yeah i did take a look at the various suits, but gs was already bad enough at sucking my wallet dry for me to get a set just for the jacket.

I don't mind FB spying on my ebay activity when it throws up this kind of bargain

Mil-tec assault pack and a couple of pouches for a tenner!

Ad was a couple of days old and it was reduced from £15

• Supporters

Cheapo M88 helmet , choc chip cover , dust goggles and ‘cats eyes’ band for a BHD loadout .

B280D583-C10D-4AE9-BEF3-BCB6815BFB80.jpeg

20B87ACA-04C1-4C39-9F90-93C7C2DF56E1.jpeg

Picked up a G&P Magpul M4 with a locked up gearbox/trigger and missing stock and stock tube. Snagged it for 50 quid!

Completely stock but with Magpul receiver, Pistol grip, handguard and foregrip. 

Cracked it open, seems that the cocking lever spring has been overstretched so the bolt cover won't spring back as it should. 

In the gearbox I found the spur gear shaft completely sheared off and the motor pinion well worn. Replaced the spur gear, Air seal was OK, but I switched out the full cylinder for a 4/5ths as well as a new piston and cylinder head (which had to be modified to fit the gearbox protrusions)

Seems to be working OK if a little bit tight sounding. Going to grab some parts from AK2M4 to get her really purring, as well as a stock tube and stock. The intention is to have a full set of M4A1 and Magpul furniture to switch between. 

20210423_014836.jpg

4 hours ago, lukeB said:

Out with the bulky plate carriers, in with the compact and modular.

image.jpg

Ooooh, where are those wing panels from?

Guest Mr. No_Face

Second pair of Viper Venom boots. Got Tired of having to fill the soles to get them to fit so just bought a size 7.

Funny how I am 6 foot on the dot but wear size 7 shoes. Dunno how the fuck that happened?

thumbnail_IMG_1428.thumb.jpg.6a95099c4f3e28a702e861a42833936b.jpg

+ 2 new KWA patches. Figured why not since I'm running kwa Guns for the most part.

thumbnail_IMG_1429.thumb.jpg.017472dda501a633627285695249e77e.jpg

And randomly bought a tactical Hood should be arriving sometime within the next 2 weeks. Thought it'd complete the whole "reaper" loadout look and add some sort of protection for the noggin.👍

455242115_TACTICALHOOD.thumb.png.1c9ec409ba60a4417460bf397b164144.png

Edited by Mr. No_Face

27 minutes ago, Mr. No_Face said:

Funny how I am 6 foot on the dot but wear size 7 shoes. Dunno how the fuck that happened?

You probably ate a lot of helium enriched food when you were younger and the goodness went up not down! 😉

👍

Regards 

Guest Mr. No_Face
2 hours ago, Shamal said:

You probably ate a lot of helium enriched food when you were younger and the goodness went up not down! 😉

👍

Regards 

😆 It runs in my family. Big bro and sis are the same height and got that same weird issue. Just quirky genetics. 💪

mtp dump pouch

mtp ubac shirt

dpm/mtp webbing withc pouchs

mtp helmet cover

mtp counter weight pouch

armorax uni retention holster

some boots

dtss silencer

nuprol large wheeled case

runcam 2

action cam

and accesories for the action cam so can record all day XD

glad its all getting delivered to the mothers could see a divorce on the table XD

Edited by Misery

Old skool 'new old stock' ICS M4 Commando with Stubby Stock. So old, it still has (somewhat crappily implemented) Cybergun-Licensed Colt trades.

It weighs practically nothing - I will be be keeping this one as light as possible.

image.png.9d81d90b9ef40e3bfc64ee15976c27e3.png

I just bought ANOTHER Maxx hop unit :D

And an AliExpress handguard for the PDW.

• Supporters

Element red M4 hop unit , maple leaf green bucking X 3 and maple leaf nub X 3 as well ! 

3 minutes ago, GothicGhost said:

The recoil is so good :D 

IMG_20210429_145403674_HDR.jpg

IMG_20210429_145153395.jpg

Good choice....! Ahhhh the FS buy one get two mags deal thing :)

How long before you stick a Mk18 rail on it? If you do, you'll need a PTS barrel adapter and a few shims..... :)

Guest Mr. No_Face
2 hours ago, GothicGhost said:

The recoil is so good :D 

IMG_20210429_145403674_HDR.jpg

IMG_20210429_145153395.jpg

That's one sexy piece of hardware right there.

Some krylon paint (dont judge me)

Blue force vickers sling

Blackhawk weapon clip

Vortex low profile mount

Edited by Mad-Al