The 'What have you just bought' Thread

Cameron364

Just arrived from RedWolfAirsoft (HK) - Zparts URGI charging handle.  Very nice and quality is 100% so much better than the stock TM one.  :)  (Already have the Zparts URGI front rail)

20210420_142437-COLLAGE.jpg

Edited by Monkman

• Supporters
13 minutes ago, Monkman said:

Just arrived from RedWoldAirsoft (HK) - Zparts URGI charging handle.  Very nice and quality is 100% so much better than the stock TM one.  :)  (Already have the Zparts URGI front rail)

20210420_142437-COLLAGE.jpg

I have their MK12 suppressor and it's LOVELY!

• Supporters
7 hours ago, DrAlexanderTobacco said:

One of them for sure costs the same as crisco ;)

Long as there is something cheap out there vs paying a disproportionate price per ml for dubious claims, that's the main thing.  I'd obviously never remove F&L from work so I should know these things but alas.

My MAXX knockoff hop unit just arrived.

It does specifically say "MAXX TE PRO" on the instructions leaflet tho :P

nYBnBJn.jpg

• Supporters
5 minutes ago, Skara said:

nYBnBJn.jpg

The TE was the model before the current one (ME) so if it's an actual knock off not just old stock then it's based on an older design.

That said, I have a genuine Maxx TE hop unit and it's been great for me.

6 minutes ago, Lozart said:

The TE was the model before the current one (ME) so if it's an actual knock off not just old stock then it's based on an older design.

That said, I have a genuine Maxx TE hop unit and it's been great for me.

Yeah we've already done a comparison between this thing and a genuine ME (sport), the build quality is the exact same, everything matches 1:1 so I assume it's just old stock that the factory rebranded to Kublai (while leaving the TE markings) and is selling for half-ish the price.

I can find the same unit in Italy for €50 but at that point I can spend the extra €10/15 and get a genuine ME.

All this bollocks so I can squeeze 10 more metres of range off my M4s while gaining a whole lotta compatibility issues with magazines :D

• Supporters
1 minute ago, Skara said:

Yeah we've already done a comparison between this thing and a genuine ME (sport), the build quality is the exact same, everything matches 1:1 so I assume it's just old stock that the factory rebranded to Kublai (while leaving the TE markings) and is selling for half-ish the price.

I can find the same unit in Italy for €50 but at that point I can spend the extra €10/15 and get a genuine ME.

All this bollocks so I can squeeze 10 more metres of range off my M4s while gaining a whole lotta compatibility issues with magazines :D

Ha! The ongoing chase of ever decreasing circles eh?

That said, if it is new old stock I've not really had any issues with mag compatibility with any of my Maxx hops (using PTS EPMs and, rather surprisingly, Nuprol mids).

Just now, Lozart said:

That said, if it is new old stock I've not really had any issues with mag compatibility with any of my Maxx hops (using PTS EPMs and, rather surprisingly, Nuprol mids).

I use Lonex flash mags primarily and they are a little bit stiffer to insert and don't fall when the mag release is pressed (no biggie), although my G&G midcaps became a cunt to insert, so I posted them for sale and bought some EPM clones from Battleaxe to try out.

This on a MAXX ME Sport, as soon as I get home tonight I'll test this one and see what happens.

2 minutes ago, Lozart said:

Ha! The ongoing chase of ever decreasing circles eh?

Just me being an idiot really. I want to demonstrate that the psionic r-hop bollocks is way overpriced and I can achieve the same performance without dropping €100 on a barrel + patch.

Also tighter groupings at range is a nice bonus.

Got myself a vest so I don't have to keep putting stuff in my trouser pockets and have them fly out and about as I try to run and some much needed knee pads!

image.thumb.jpeg.2c88c9f208547f2ad2c8437e1cb7dc3d.jpeg

image.thumb.jpeg.7237e50da09e51257181588a4a06212f.jpeg

Edited by Brophy

6 hours ago, Skara said:

I picked up the ME version yesterday. I wonder whats different about the current version to yours. I went with the tracer unit version, just waiting on new bucking to arrive to stick it all together. 

Just now, Cheeky vimto said:

I picked up the ME version yesterday. I wonder whats different about the current version to yours. I went with the tracer unit version, just waiting on new bucking to arrive to stick it all together. 

Sod all essentially.

The tracer window is different (long single slot instead of two round holes) and I believe there is a cutout on the upper side of the ME for an empty magazine detection thingy that hasn't been released yet.

I do have a ME already so I might take a closer look when I get home.

Surefake m600df with a rmfakedyfive mount, currently on the g3 as place holder until either my llm01 arrives or the new rail for the cyma does...

16190274849173862066112173671148.jpg

16190275194496535977267259006100.jpg

Those trousers look a tad tight mate!

🤭

But yeah its all coming together 👍

Knee pads are a good investment. 

I wouldn't be without them.

Regards 

17 minutes ago, Shamal said:

Those trousers look a tad tight mate!

🤭

But yeah its all coming together 👍

Knee pads are a good investment. 

I wouldn't be without them.

Regards 

Yeah luckly size 34 waist still fit me 👀

Just need to get this UKARA sorted so my next purchase is a RIF

7 minutes ago, Brophy said:

Yeah luckly size 34 waist still fit me 👀

Just need to get this UKARA sorted so my next purchase is a RIF

Well I kid myself that I'm 34 waist but boy everything is under a lot of stress.If something gives there will be belt buckles,zips and pieces of velcro scattered over a wide area and I will be a red faced idiot standing with gnu at ready and trousers round his ankles! Lol

Have you done your three games?

Regards 

7 minutes ago, Adolf Hamster said:

on the subject of trousers.....

a non-waterproof set in digi flora

now i just need to find me an appropriate summer shirt.....

Primark? 🤔

On 23/10/2011 at 23:15, Black said:

Edited by Shamal
Necro post. Don't know how. Lol

2 hours ago, Skara said:

Sod all essentially.

The tracer window is different (long single slot instead of two round holes) and I believe there is a cutout on the upper side of the ME for an empty magazine detection thingy that hasn't been released yet.

I do have a ME already so I might take a closer look when I get home.

Aaaand the unit doesn't feed..

Or rather, it straight up jams like a motherfucker.

• Supporters
29 minutes ago, Shamal said:

Primark? 🤔

do they do digiflora or spectre?

problem is i don't do plate carriers (mans has enough padding without adding more) so ubacs style stuff doesn't work.

2 minutes ago, Adolf Hamster said:

do they do digiflora or spectre?

problem is i don't do plate carriers (mans has enough padding without adding more) so ubacs style stuff doesn't work.

Yes know what you mean. Ubacs are a bit too figure hugging lol

I think they do hawian type shirts.😉

Regards 

• Supporters
4 minutes ago, Shamal said:

Yes know what you mean. Ubacs are a bit too figure hugging lol

I think they do hawian type shirts.😉

Regards 

i can't wear a Hawaiian shirt, i wouldn't hear the end of the big luao/boogaloo/big igloo jokes......

looks like sticking to the plain grey t shirt it is :P

18 minutes ago, Adolf Hamster said:

i can't wear a Hawaiian shirt, i wouldn't hear the end of the big luao/boogaloo/big igloo jokes......

looks like sticking to the plain grey t shirt it is :P

Grey is good. I use black with multicam. Seems to work quite well.