The 'What have you just bought' Thread

Cameron364

• Supporters
26 minutes ago, DrAlexanderTobacco said:

Magnifier + RDS.

CQB with all that - don't need that on a CQB gun

you need...

There's more than what meets the eye with Specsavers: Glasses, Offers &  Additional Services to suit your needs. - Belfast One

kidding/sarcasm btw...

as said I'm more minimalist approach

though a flashlight for dark CQB would be one of my add-on's I guess

• Supporters
35 minutes ago, DrAlexanderTobacco said:

Magnifier + RDS.

i kinda wanna put 2 co-witness red dots on a pew now.

come to think of it, manufacturers missing a trick- make a red dot that looks like a magnifier and a bb shield that looks like a red dot.

20210412_165022.thumb.jpg.069cfe5b86f5a71a8d0712b827979086.jpg

Let's see how these badgers perform. Titan 7.4v with a new charging bag (smaller than I thought!) and a free patch from Platoon

A Vulpo cnc super duper hop chamber from Aliexpress.

Basically it's an old gen MAXX (TE Pro model), for €37 posted can't complain :D

1 hour ago, C-Diddy said:

Let's see how these badgers perform. Titan 7.4v with a new charging bag (smaller than I thought!) and a free patch from Platoon

Looking pretty slick, did you solder up the deans on your gun yourself in the end?

2 hours ago, C-Diddy said:

20210412_165022.thumb.jpg.069cfe5b86f5a71a8d0712b827979086.jpg

I’m using the same batteries in my 50 shades of Tan. The gun starts firing as soon as you look at it. 😂

6 hours ago, Speedbird_666 said:

Looking pretty slick, did you solder up the deans on your gun yourself in the end?

I did. Did I make a great job of it? Noooo 😂 Everything works but I'll certainly need to neaten things up

5 hours ago, AlphaBear said:

I’m using the same batteries in my 50 shades of Tan. The gun starts firing as soon as you look at it. 😂

You're not allowed to mention the word 'tan' to me, you know I have no willpower. I keep looking at stocks, pistol grips and foregrips as it is 😆 

I've been naughty again...

Genuine US LBV-88 Enhanced combat vest, with x4 Genuine grenade pouches (From Finland), genuine M12 M9 pistol holster from surplus place in UK and Genuine 3 day buttpack attachment. (From France) to add to to my growing collection of M81 Woodland.  Plus M81 windproof smock and M81 Gortex jacket...all running with my Bolt M16A4 (That Luke fixed for me..)

Also not related..decided to become a Wanker as well and bought a G&G 2400 round drum mag for my MTW, for some high speed speedy boy shit...for giggles.  Have M81 plate carrier with midcaps for when being a bit more normal with it.

20210413_201009-COLLAGE.jpg

Raptor mp443 grach. 

Pros

Beautiful look and feel

cons

It dosent work. It dry fires but vents gas as soon as it has bbs in it.

the trigger is so hard to pull it has actually strained the muscles in my wrist from trying to test fire it.

On closer inspection the trigger is too long and catches on the bottom of the trigger guard.

The mags springs arent strong enough to move the slide catch to lock back. 

so yeah

not best pleased with it. 
and all this after waiting for a month and a half for british customs to sort it out. 

IMG_6163.JPG

IMG_6161.JPG

Edited by HuttArmouries

My new viper speedloader turned up today. 

Man its great! The plunger is sooo smooth and actually locks down when not in use. Capacity is stated to be 150 bb's but not checked that yet. Will post up when I have tested it.

Oh and its black.

I'm very easily pleased lol 😉

Regards 

Guest Mr. No_Face
29 minutes ago, HuttArmouries said:

Raptor mp443 grach. 

Pros

Beautiful look and feel

cons

the trigger is so hard to pull it has actually strained the muscles in my wrist from trying to test fire it.

On closer inspection the trigger is too long and catches on the bottom of the trigger guard.

so yeah

and all this after waiting for a month and a half for british customs to sort it out. 

IMG_6163.JPG

IMG_6161.JPG

Talk about okie doke'd. This is one beautiful looking pistol too, so that's a shame.

• New "smiley" face patch in reference to my friendly and approachable nature 😐

thumbnail_IMG_13832.jpg.0c5d9cd02e2081d636c2b3532a98f526.jpg

23 minutes ago, SLACK_JAW said:

Talk about okie doke'd. This is one beautiful looking pistol too, so that's a shame.

• New "smiley" face patch in reference to my friendly and approachable nature 😐

thumbnail_IMG_13832.jpg.0c5d9cd02e2081d636c2b3532a98f526.jpg

Haha sarky! 😉

1 hour ago, HuttArmouries said:

Raptor mp443 grach. 

Pros

Beautiful look and feel

cons

so yeah

Afrer taking apart, cleaning and a lot of wearing every thing in by hand I managed 3 shots in a row. Its a little too late to test it any further with neighbours nearby but ill update this tomorrow. 

• Supporters
6 minutes ago, HuttArmouries said:

Afrer taking apart, cleaning and a lot of wearing every thing in by hand I managed 3 shots in a row. Its a little too late to test it any further with neighbours nearby but ill update this tomorrow. 

Maybe a seperate grach thread? I know @kasaran has been having some trouble with his, seems more mags though.

UGS stocks arrived for my MTW and Cyma kythera dmr

Both installed with no issues or leaks, will see how they perform at the weekend.

Admittedly the Hpa stocks look a bit ridiculous, but I’ll hide them under camo wraps. 

So after stripping down the ssx23 for a clean and hop rubber change, I noticed a couple of cracks into the OEM Nov tdc, the hop arm is flat instead of concave for whatever reason...It's what you get for giving Novritsch your hard earned..

So jumped on copy(skirm)shop and ordered a Hadron TDC and H-Arm, along with the two useless wii-tech nozzle springs (180% return, 200% forward, or the other way round).

Next is a set of Hadron hot lips and a stronger hammer spring, whenever I can find one.

On 10/04/2021 at 20:29, Skara said:

A red Odin M12 and a MAXX hop chamber (sport).

Now I'm looking at a Magpul MOE SL handguard for my 933

EMVbf26.jpg

Fookin hell this thing is flashy!

Now, let's try and lose it on its first outing :D

Rediculously overkill optic for my cyma cm.002

Ex police leupold cqt with a vector frenzy auto attached via a custom mount a mate knocked together for me.

16184056037015414612740931817752.jpg

Edited by Mad-Al

I can be so clumsy at times...

Was browsing one San Marino website and my finger slipped.

It appears that I had a TM mk23 in the cart, and it appears that my finger slipped again and confirmed the PayPal payment, how embarrassing to be so clumsy at 29..

• Supporters
9 minutes ago, Skara said:

I can be so clumsy at times...

Was browsing one San Marino website and my finger slipped.

It appears that I had a TM mk23 in the cart, and it appears that my finger slipped again and confirmed the PayPal payment, how embarrassing to be so clumsy at 29..

Lol, I thought San Marino was the arsehole of the world & you wouldn't piss in them if they were on fire 🤣

2 hours ago, Tackle said:

Lol, I thought San Marino was the arsehole of the world & you wouldn't piss in them if they were on fire 🤣

There are just two SM retailers that I trust.

Also this one is the only one with the mk23 in stock.