The 'What have you just bought' Thread

Cameron364

• Supporters
18 minutes ago, HuttArmouries said:

I briefly played around with gas blowback rifles but personally I didnt find them fun enough for me to put up with the maintenance needed. I have a couple of tm recoils I got cheap broken and while Ill admit they are definately not a replacement they are good enough for me.  I still use gas pistols of course though.

i can understand it, i'm happy to trade the grin factor for a gun that pretty much only works in summer but i get why others ain't so happy with that.

emerson fast pj helmet,nurpol gloves,mesh snood from deltamikefacepro,and genuine wolf spider ballistic goggles  so i am now done on the kit front bar boots have a pair i can do a fe games in but wont last long lol

-WAS DCS DA5.56, WAS pistol holster, WAS dump pouch all in A-tacs iX.

-Helikon mini training rig in Multicam.

-2 x HI GEAR olive trousers for £10 ea from go outdoors (these are for work but they're light and I might use them later in the summer for airsoft).

-Some more troy lee design xc and fox head gloves for both mtb and airsoft.

-A onetigris 4.5" face mask in Multicam.

Viper 150rd speed loader. £5.49 but what the heck its only money.👍

Regards 

Guest Mr. No_Face

My ever growing infatuation with skulls is satiated....After 2 months of waiting, my second Jaw-bone mask(Face plate) commission finally arrived. Just waiting for the Polycarbonate lenses and mesh I ordered so I can finish this conversion project in time for my first game back.

thumbnail_IMG_1257.thumb.jpg.0c40a4631fb6e423887d920ad139ccce.jpg

The mask is slimmer, fits my face perfectly and since it's a face plate variant can be worn with hat's helmets etc so I don't need to be rocking a balaclava in the summer. 

HEADSHOT.png.37b925bbb8a894a2ddf8be89bf91f656.png

868640348_SLACKJAWX2.png.cc8e7e6742a2380b709ca3e20d457808.png

3 hours ago, SLACK_JAW said:

My ever growing infatuation with skulls is satiated....After 2 months of waiting, my second Jaw-bone mask(Face plate) commission finally arrived. Just waiting for the Polycarbonate lenses and mesh I ordered so I can finish this conversion project in time for my first game back.

thumbnail_IMG_1257.thumb.jpg.0c40a4631fb6e423887d920ad139ccce.jpg

The mask is slimmer, fits my face perfectly and since it's a face plate variant can be worn with hat's helmets etc so I don't need to be rocking a balaclava in the summer. 

HEADSHOT.png.37b925bbb8a894a2ddf8be89bf91f656.png

868640348_SLACKJAWX2.png.cc8e7e6742a2380b709ca3e20d457808.png

Great! Now I'm gonna have nightmares!!

💀💀💀💀💀

Ooerr....scared myself again...😉

Guest Mr. No_Face
34 minutes ago, Shamal said:

Great! Now I'm gonna have nightmares!!

💀💀💀💀💀

Ooerr....scared myself again...😉

Hey. Striking fear into the hearts of your enemies is a genuine strategy. Refer to Vietnam :D💀

8 minutes ago, SLACK_JAW said:

Hey. Striking fear into the hearts of your enemies is a genuine strategy. Refer to Vietnam :D💀

Haha well I'm not Vietnamese but I certainly would have a malfunction in the pants department!!

Lol 👍

1 hour ago, SLACK_JAW said:

dYgDRfc61SGtO.gif.2e13704b04fa4fa6bc28f282339abcea.gif

Made a quick visit to Kingdom Of Airsoft today (fortunately not far away from me) for a planned visit with my Scar

A new 70deg Lonex hop rubber, and a Stainless EdGi , and fitted or for me whilst we chatted 

Gave me an extra 60fps 😃👍

DELIGHTED 

Edited by Enid_Puceflange

3 minutes ago, Enid_Puceflange said:

Made a quick visit to Kingdom Of Airsoft today (fortunately not far away from me) for a planned visit with my Scar

A new 70deg Lonex hop rubber, and a Stainless EdGi , and fitted or for me whilst we chatted 

Gave me an extra 60fps 😃👍

DELIGHTED 

Nice one Squire. I still can’t believe that gave you an extra 60fps.  Flipping amazing what a good barrel and hop rubber can do. Also a bit of Sam’s magic too. Plus a fried Mars bar thrown into the gearbox too 😂

On 06/04/2021 at 22:54, AlphaBear said:

Nice one Squire. I still can’t believe that gave you an extra 60fps.  Flipping amazing what a good barrel and hop rubber can do. Also a bit of Sam’s magic too. Plus a fried Mars bar thrown into the gearbox too 😂

Lovely lads

To be fair, the gun I bought was shagged

it slung bb’s, but pathetically .........

it’s just as well I realised this by getting superior performance from my cheap JG G3 🤦🏻‍♂️

when I bought it off this forum I cleaned the barrel and hoped that was going to help with its performance

An obviously unloved pew, which needs some attention

When I bought it, it chrono’d at 240’s (fps),  now slinging .2’s at just over 300

Back at where the manufacturer’s said it should be

More to come, just a gearbox service and some broken components to be replaced. Lucky I have KOA on my doorstep (well an hour away)

This’ll cost me about another £200 to have it working the way it should be, But thanks go to #kingdomofairsoft for their help today 👍

20 hours ago, Enid_Puceflange said:

A new 70deg Lonex hop rubber, and a Stainless EdGi

£200 for a meh hop rubber and a fancy barrel??

Holy fuck that's a lot!

• Supporters
1 hour ago, Skara said:

£200 for a meh hop rubber and a fancy barrel??

Holy fuck that's a lot!

must be a long version of the scar?

one of the advantages of shorter gnu's the fancy barrels are cheaper :P

2 hours ago, Adolf Hamster said:

must be a long version of the scar?

one of the advantages of shorter gnu's the fancy barrels are cheaper :P

You have picked up what I said wrong guys

i have paid £80~ish for the barrel and hop (fitted) 

Need to drop another £200 ish to get it properly serviced and replace a broken part for the bolt stop that they have made prototypes for (as the genuine part is unavailable anywhere)

7 hours ago, Enid_Puceflange said:

You have picked up what I said wrong guys

i have paid £80~ish for the barrel and hop (fitted) 

Need to drop another £200 ish to get it properly serviced and replace a broken part for the bolt stop that they have made prototypes for (as the genuine part is unavailable anywhere)

yeah sorry, I realized that too.

80 including the work is okay, especially when you look at EdGi average price tags.

I was exhausted yesterday, so my reading and comprehension skills were equal to those of a broken fire hydrant :D

Another expensive day of gear purchasing. 

Invader Gear Predator Trousers in Vegetato (Replacing the Revengers that I faded in the wash :()

Viper Security Belt

Nuprol Polymer Shotgun Cartridge shell holder

MFH South African Combat Vest in Vegetato

Picatinny One Piece Scope Mount

M-Lok to picatinny adapter. 

Think I am finally done with my Vegetato loadout. 

• Supporters
27 minutes ago, Asomodai said:

Think I am finally done with my Vegetato loadout. 

Famous last words ! 🤦‍♂️🤣🤣🤣

with coloured kit try washing it inside out and at a lower temp , will help the colour last longer 👍

1 hour ago, Druid799 said:

Famous last words ! 🤦‍♂️🤣🤣🤣

with coloured kit try washing it inside out and at a lower temp , will help the colour last longer 👍

I wanted to shrink it a little bit, so turned it inside out and washed it at 10 degrees hotter then I should have. Sadly it didnt shrink, but even inside out, it faded where as my jacket is still full colour.  

The Predators I have ordered are the same size, but has a higher waist, so hopefully will fit better. They sold their last Large this morning so had to plump for XL. My waist is right on the cusp of the two sizes. 

I have given up on the dye idea and sold the Revenger Trousers to a fellow forumite :)

Edited by Asomodai

Finally got my box of mk5s ready to chuck around over the coming weeks. Despite a couple of shops point blank refusing to post I received them via a DPD delivery within 2 days so chuffed. 

Picked up an extended glock mag for the AAP and a rubber knife to replace the one I lost about 3 years ago :D   

Edited by Albiscuit

Guest Mr. No_Face

Basic onetigris Molle holster for my battle belt and a custom, silver/gun metal slide done by a friend for my KWA m9 tactical.

The pictures don't do the slide justice. The silvery goodness 😎

thumbnail_IMG_1337.thumb.jpg.b59f94fb2aa1e089dd44417e0927b791.jpg

thumbnail_IMG_1338.thumb.jpg.47e4b8910261909d226ad630cf4f977d.jpg