The 'What have you just bought' Thread

Cameron364

At the risk of getting dangerously back on topic, DPD just been and dropped these off:

20210317_133232.thumb.jpg.69304b90e8450701c606003e6db95d7b.jpg

All bought from Tactical Kit and a massive thank you to Ian for his fantastic customer service. Why can't everyone be like that?

Right, off to find the PTS EPS stock someone posted on here when this thread used to be about the shit people had bought, but in the meantime, can anyone tell me if a longer barrel is more accurate? 

8 minutes ago, L3wisD said:

Righto - I vote that we all move on now - otherwise the thread will get locked and cleaned up.

We need, like, an arguement thread in OffTopic or something.

image.png

Could just have a 1v1 on rust?

1 minute ago, Piman said:

That is really funky. I love it. Is it the real deal? Looks it.

Yup, Sig Sauer Bravo4

Just now, gunbod007 said:

Ooof how much was that?

Waay too much, retail is £1200 if you can find one, I paid less than that, but still more than most RIF’s lol

1 minute ago, C-Diddy said:

At the risk of getting dangerously back on topic, DPD just been and dropped these off:

20210317_133232.thumb.jpg.69304b90e8450701c606003e6db95d7b.jpg

All bought from Tactical Kit and a massive thank you to Ian for his fantastic customer service. Why can't everyone be like that?

Right, off to find the PTS EPS stock someone posted on here when this thread used to be about the shit people had bought, but in the meantime, can anyone tell me if a longer barrel is more accurate? 

Rate tactical kit highly, have had some good chats with them there. They go the extra mile.

Tight bore for accuracy.

Just now, rocketdogbert said:

Yup, Sig Sauer Bravo4

Waay too much, retail is £1200 if you can find one, I paid less than that, but still more than most RIF’s lol

Yeah it is the weird conundrum of sights for RIFs. Every cheapo red dot I have bought has suffered from horrible parallax. Maybe there are some good replicas out there but just got my Holosun and is a good medium ground between fancy optic but affordable.

Dusted off the N64 the other night and my wife OBLITERATED me at MarioKart

She wasn't so happy when it was proximity mines in Temple

14 minutes ago, gunbod007 said:

Rate tactical kit highly, have had some good chats with them there. They go the extra mile.

Tight bore for accuracy.

Ian was awesome. The sling i ordered was out of stock when he checked. Said he'd upgrade to next day delivery FOC when they came in later. When they were held up he offered me the ugraded padded sling for no extra cost and still next day delivery. Awesome service and the lines they stock are superb.

As for the tight bore advice, thank you but I was being a dick in reference to the way the thread got waaaaaay off track. 

Now I am going to try and track an PTS EPS stock down. Anyone know of any reason they wouldn't be suitable for a TM NGRS 416?

4 minutes ago, C-Diddy said:

Ian was awesome. The sling i ordered was out of stock when he checked. Said he'd upgrade to next day delivery FOC when they came in later. When they were held up he offered me the ugraded padded sling for no extra cost and still next day delivery. Awesome service and the lines they stock are superb.

As for the tight bore advice, thank you but I was being a dick in reference to the way the thread got waaaaaay off track. 

Now I am going to try and track an PTS EPS stock down. Anyone know of any reason they wouldn't be suitable for a TM NGRS 416?

Oh I did suspect you were being a cockwomble but I thought I'd answer anyway.

• Supporters

Nooooooo........

Not now I've started downloading all these excellent cnut memes 😜

images.jpeg

1 hour ago, Speedbird_666 said:

Any issues with mounting in/on the outer barrel? I know that some E&Ls need new holes drilling to marry up to the front of the GB properly.

Seemed to fit without any issues. Barrel is a Lambda 6.05.  The E&L AKM also works well with a Retro arms hop unit on a PDI 6.05 barrel (that's my friends setup).  Combat Union is a pricey unit but I should be comparing the cost to a Maxxx item rather than say a Lonex. 

IMG_0032.JPG

IMG_0034.JPG

IMG_0035.JPG

IMG_0038.JPG

1 minute ago, gunbod007 said:

Oh I did suspect you were being a cockwomble but I thought I'd answer anyway.

Oh, you were so right pal 😆

1 hour ago, rocketdogbert said:

I bought a new sight 😱

7FB1CDF3-1234-423C-9D3D-7CD176F548E8.jpeg

7D2D78AC-4915-4F73-999C-E15958A3E68E.jpeg

What in God’s name is that? In fact can you show it mounted as I’m getting too old to figure out how it goes. Wait that sounds all wrong but sounded right in my head? 🤪

Edit.

Hold on I didn’t read the rest of the thread. Duh 🤦🏻‍♂️

1 minute ago, AlphaBear said:

What in God’s name is that? In fact can you show it mounted as I’m getting too old to figure out how it goes. Wait that sounds all wrong but sounded right in my head? 🤪

heres one I had earlier

2111EA78-5DCF-4249-B33B-1F2BBB9B452C.thumb.jpeg.ed93806e300ec5d63ab22b94e6b74ddc.jpeg

• Supporters
2 hours ago, L3wisD said:

Righto - I vote that we all move on now - otherwise the thread will get locked and cleaned up.

We need, like, an arguement thread in OffTopic or something.

image.png

Should just let it roll as this shit is what always made this forum better than the over moderated ones.

Just wish I had seen it when jumping in would of still been fun.

• Supporters
4 minutes ago, ImTriggerHappy said:

Should just let it roll as this shit is what always made this forum better than the over moderated ones.

YES! I knew I should have PM'd you a heads up!

6 minutes ago, ImTriggerHappy said:

I was just about to remind everyone about the love story between you and @Duff

8 minutes ago, Speedbird_666 said:

This was must of been a few years ago....what happened?

The same stuff that just happened but then degenerated in a series of personal attacks which eventually ended up with Duff being banned and the catchphrase "you pulled a Duff" being coined.