The 'What have you just bought' Thread

Cameron364

ahhhh its not the angle its how close it is to the camera hahahaha

3 hours ago, Steveocee said:

Never played against a mini gun have you? Probably run about 20 metres and you're out of range 😄

nope......cause ive never had a game yet :P

m8 i aint outrunning a blind granny with a flintlock haha my fitness is shocking for nw  lol

Great price, quake 8 for 69.99

IMG_20210302_083307.jpg

15 minutes ago, Piman said:

Ooh that is a good price. Was that a one off or are there more?

Got it from extreme airsoft, they had a batch of grenades with storage marks so selling off cheap (looks fine to me though). 

25 minutes ago, Lokai said:

Got it from extreme airsoft, they had a batch of grenades with storage marks so selling off cheap (looks fine to me though). 

Looks like they have all gone. Can't spot any others at that price. I did see the have a pre order for a Tectonic Innovations Eclipse Timed Grenade. Looks interesting but cannot find any info on it.

Aaaaaaand I just bought two PTS EPG-C grips for my M4s, one in black, one in FDE.

Now.... Are EPS stocks decent? :D

Decided to grab a new scope. The Vector Optics I got last year is a fixed scope (Didn't realise it at the time of ordering!) and the only adjustable zoom scope I have is a no name one that came with a JG SL8.

So decided to go for a cheap Nikko Stirling Mountmaster Ao 3-09x40. Yeah, its probably not that much better then what I have. But I am hoping! 

13 minutes ago, Asomodai said:

Decided to grab a new scope. The Vector Optics I got last year is a fixed scope (Didn't realise it at the time of ordering!) and the only adjustable zoom scope I have is a no name one that came with a JG SL8.

So decided to go for a cheap Nikko Stirling Mountmaster Ao 3-09x40. Yeah, its probably not that much better then what I have. But I am hoping! 

Got one of those on my VSR and been using it the past few years, very good bit of kit for the price imo. Nice clear glass and decent relief, perfect for slinging plastic.

20 minutes ago, Asomodai said:

Fixed power all day!! Switched from a VisionKing short dot to a cheapy 4x40 on my VSR and it's a world of difference :D

19 minutes ago, Shaydee said:

Got one of those on my VSR and been using it the past few years, very good bit of kit for the price imo. Nice clear glass and decent relief, perfect for slinging plastic.

Nice! Looking forward to it :D

19 minutes ago, Skara said:

Fixed power all day!! Switched from a VisionKing short dot to a cheapy 4x40 on my VSR and it's a world of difference :D

Meh. I have been quite disappointed with mine tbh. It's been relegated to DMR

• Supporters
26 minutes ago, Skara said:

agreed, any time i've run a variable it's been set to roughly 4x and left there.

for up close just stack a red dot.

59 minutes ago, Asomodai said:

I got myself a x50 version and it’s bang on, the only issue I had was finding any flash hider’s or sunscopes for the Nikko bar chancing a Chinese knock-off from Amazon so I ended up making my own sunshade but the scope is bang on set @ x4 and 100 yrds 

Probably not relevant as haven't just bought, but just rediscovered. In my shed. thought I would share them with anyone interested here before I dispose of the useless things.

Soz if this breaks any rules but thought it would be interesting and there isn't exactly a thread for it haha

Screenshot 2021-03-02 at 17.15.48.jpg

Screenshot 2021-03-02 at 17.15.56.jpg

Screenshot 2021-03-02 at 17.16.07.jpg

4 hours ago, Enid_Puceflange said:

GAWD!!!
Nobody is gonna steal that one 🤢

just kidding, good deal 👍

Lol not my first choice of colours but not many options left 😄

2 minutes ago, DaktariT said:

Got a nice patch after participating in the Pandemic Milsim.

PXL_20210302_182827014.jpg

shit I need one :D

1 hour ago, gunbod007 said:

Probably not relevant as haven't just bought, but just rediscovered. In my shed. thought I would share them with anyone interested here before I dispose of the useless things.

Soz if this breaks any rules but thought it would be interesting and there isn't exactly a thread for it haha

Screenshot 2021-03-02 at 17.15.48.jpg

Screenshot 2021-03-02 at 17.15.56.jpg

Screenshot 2021-03-02 at 17.16.07.jpg

If they are ballastite rounds you need to dispose of those properly mate. They are illegal to own without a firearms license (on the assumption you don’t have one) as they can be easily converted to fire a projectile even if they are spent. 

Strongly suggest that you take them to a police station and ask for the amnesty box, or take them to an Army camp/Naval base and speak to the Officer of the Day. He/She will take them off your hands and put them in their amnesty box. 

52 minutes ago, DRay said:

If they are ballastite rounds you need to dispose of those properly mate. They are illegal to own without a firearms license (on the assumption you don’t have one) as they can be easily converted to fire a projectile even if they are spent. 

Strongly suggest that you take them to a police station and ask for the amnesty box, or take them to an Army camp/Naval base and speak to the Officer of the Day. He/She will take them off your hands and put them in their amnesty box. 

They're blanks, not sure on the propellent, but I had them checked out with a firearms dealer who has some in stock. Legal to own without FAC, but yeah already arranged disposal by my local police station. They're Radway Green 5.56mm so presumably some kind of cordite.