The 'What have you just bought' Thread

Cameron364

31 minutes ago, Tackle said:

Not seen that model before ?, tip of the barrels kinda weird looks like the lovechild of a colt python and Barry Manilow🤔

Its a smith and wesson performance center. Its basically a 44 magnum frame with a 357 cylinder. Means the real ones hold 8 shots. 

Well that escalated quickly...

Was browsing Eliteshooting and emailed Mike for a 0.40S&W 5.1 barrel. Ended getting another TM 5.1 frame and a black Infinity slide

42 minutes ago, Alimcd said:

Was browsing Eliteshooting and emailed Mike for a 0.40S&W 5.1 barrel. Ended getting another TM 5.1 frame and a black Infinity slide

I think you might have a bit of a problem bud, dare say you might need an intervention before long. Not from me though, I entirely support it.

• Supporters
46 minutes ago, Alimcd said:

Are you sure you're ok?

I mean i know lockdown has us all a little riled up but you might want to stop before you become a speedsofter and we'll have to excommunicate you.....

7 hours ago, Adolf Hamster said:

Are you sure you're ok?

I mean i know lockdown has us all a little riled up but you might want to stop before you become a speedsofter and we'll have to excommunicate you.....

Deep down, all I really want is for Luke to call me a C£&t when I get to play at the new Zed adventures site

• Mostly Retired Moderators

One of the New Specna Edge 2.0 rifles (The E05 - the CQB M4)

Excited to see how they've improved it.
They come with Flat triggers licensed from GATE to work the best with the Aster mosfets, the previous Aster-fitted Specnas used standard triggers which didn't agree with the Aster.

And they've apparently tweaked the gearboxes to fix the problems they had with Edge gearboxes failing.

Oh! and a Flat hop as standard - but I'm not sure if it'll need swapping for something softer. Typically Specna stock rubbers are too hard as they are meant for the 400fps players on the continent. 

But!.... we'll see!

5 hours ago, L3wisD said:

They come with Flat triggers licensed from GATE to work the best with the Aster mosfets, the previous Aster-fitted Specnas used standard triggers which didn't agree with the Aster.

And they've apparently tweaked the gearboxes to fix the problems they had with Edge gearboxes failing.

Oh! and a Flat hop as standard - but I'm not sure if it'll need swapping for something softer. Typically Specna stock rubbers are too hard as they are meant for the 400fps players on the continent. 

But!.... we'll see!

It would be interesting to see if they've fixed the QC issues with the Edge 1.0 guns.

Did I see somewhere that the Core series will start being shipped with X-ASRs as standard?

On 13/01/2021 at 22:48, Enid_Puceflange said:

Please don’t mention the Patrol Base Sale

I have been dreaming of an LCT G3 for months & months and unless I find a used one, financially out of my reach. 
they had them on sale for £200 🤬😡 and I missed it

Unfortunately I had to return the g&g pistol back to patrol base because it was not working :( But very good returns no problems at all.

So I got the AAP-01 instead from airsoft world.

IMG_20210124_090632098.jpg

IMG_20210124_103119182.jpg

On 26/01/2021 at 09:02, L3wisD said:

But!.... we'll see!

Anywhere over here stocking? Or is it still just Gunfire and the likes? I've got money burning a hole in my pocket for an E14 2.0!

Guest Mr. No_Face

- Got a viper molle belt and a hydration unit/carrier to go with my entire viper loadout. Now all I need is a combat shirt to finish my loadout.
-Also have commissioned another super realistic "Jaw Bone" mask. This time it's a strap system that can be placed over any balaclava as opposed to stitched into the balaclava like my current one. 

thumbnail_IMG_0815.jpg

JAW BONE.png

15 minutes ago, Enid_Puceflange said:

The first of some stuff for my Mk23 

D7E41A84-5736-4686-8DEA-503694BD60BF.thumb.jpeg.975113d52515181d6a0b7c34b9fd2c43.jpeg

Good man.... once you get the TDC and the H-plate she will lift a baby elephant 60m ;)

Guest Airsoft J2

Forgive me Father, for I have spent. 

• Today I odered a set of Leo Kohler Multicam Tropic Combat Trs and Shirt - it's an unknown brand in the UK but much beloved in Germany and Scandi SF. I don't have any tropic kit so thought I'd give this lot a go.
  • There was also a fancy mesh modification kit for the issue camp kit - better ventilation for those sweaty night  - so much better than the floor.
  • I also bought a new 4L water bladder and folding mat sleeping mat for when I can't use the camp cot.

Less recently ordered but still en route is a set of Platatac Junglies, an S&S Precision Admin pouch and Sig Rattler handguard and barrel kit with folding Kate Moss stock.

This lot comes hot on the heels of a bunch of parts for my MWS. I need to lock myself out of my paypal account...

• Mostly Retired Moderators
11 hours ago, AlphaBear said:

Is that for an Action Man? 😂

Nearly! They're tiny!

The'yre also not very good 😅

I had the MP5 about 20 years ago originally, they take about 80-100 bbs in through the top of the gun, like a hopper.. Fires about the same distance as a springer pistol and only does full auto.

But they're funny as hell. 

Wanted another for ages now for the lols, but the Marui ones are hard to come usually unless you import from Rainbow 8 etc. Didn't want the shitty orange ones they sell at Justbb.

Mach Sakai: Tokyo Marui AUG Mini AEG | Popular Airsoft: Welcome To The  Airsoft Worldmachsakai_tm_sg550_mini.jpg

sku_239515_4.jpg

airsoftmike_tm_ak47_mini.jpg

The mini Uzi is the coolest of the lot I think

maxresdefault.jpg

My 'Rustys Rigs' SBS-Style SF Extraction Chest Rig arrived this morning.

Very pleased for £40. I forgot how practical these style of rigs are. Very nicely made, the straps could be a touch longer, but it still just about fits my slightly rotund post 'xmas and lockdown' figure.

Not my pic - Taken from the Rustys Rigs FB page:

image.png.13815333676b4af75bb77d6c7b3c7612.png

On 30/01/2021 at 23:48, L3wisD said:

A Marui (Mini) MP5 for CQB Fun 😁

4b234846c94ba.jpg

I have two of them, last time I took them out was to the department in Croft and I got them chrono’ed, well we tried too as one Chrono didn’t register but the other one was saying like <25fps on 0.12’s they was much amusement to all :D

kinda hard to dual wield as the spinny fire selector was hard on the left thumb not to mention the 4 x pencil batteries per gun ;)

9062D71A-94F6-46F2-939D-BDD1A67426F4.jpeg

• Supporters
17 hours ago, Airsoft J2 said:

Forgive me Father, for I have spent. 

• Today I odered a set of Leo Kohler Multicam Tropic Combat Trs and Shirt - it's an unknown brand in the UK but much beloved in Germany and Scandi SF. I don't have any tropic kit so thought I'd give this lot a go.
  •  

I have a pair of LK trousers in ATACS iX. Nice kit.

Guest Airsoft J2
5 hours ago, Lozart said:

I have a pair of LK trousers in ATACS iX. Nice kit.

Not many of them about!

I had some of their stuff years ago and regretted selling it. Now that Arktis' quality control seems to have fallen off a cliff, good too see someone in Europe making quality kit with a few different design and camouflage ideas.