The 'What have you just bought' Thread

Cameron364

On 12/01/2021 at 20:12, GothicGhost said:

G&G GPM92 of patrol base half price sale only £62 😯

Shoots very good and being full metal feels very nice.

IMG_20210112_150108753~2.jpg

Please don’t mention the Patrol Base Sale

I have been dreaming of an LCT G3 for months & months and unless I find a used one, financially out of my reach. 
they had them on sale for £200 🤬😡 and I missed it

15 hours ago, Hamisakim said:

Ooh where'd you get this? 

Love this style 

Looks pretty much the same as this:

https://www.bespokeairsoft.co.uk/airsoft-accessories/suppressors-tracer-units/cccp-qd-silencer-full-metal-with-flash-hider-long-black

13 hours ago, Enid_Puceflange said:

Please don’t mention the Patrol Base Sale

I have been dreaming of an LCT G3 for months & months and unless I find a used one, financially out of my reach. 
they had them on sale for £200 🤬😡 and I missed it

Sorry to hear that man, I was not even looking to buy a gun and surprised on the sale prices, if only I had more money lol.

couple of second hand cyma's a cm.621 for myself and a cm516 for my eldest step son both come with red/green dot sights 5 mid cap mags and 3 hicap crap ton of .25's gun bag and vest think i dont well just waiting on batterys charging so i can see how they run with full charge :)

Guest Mr. No_Face

-Spent £400 on a Ronin TK45c. The two tone isn't as ugly and bright as I thought it'd be.🤔
-Viper venom boots. At this rate my loadout could be considered a walking Viper add. They may as well sponsor me!

thumbnail_IMG_0830.thumb.jpg.ce7b53dbb13a5827cb2b52b7ca1b79ae.jpg

thumbnail_IMG_0831.thumb.jpg.c01733fc4a6cc806475f30376299a492.jpg

👍that's the way I run. Viper all the way. Great gear for the money👍

Regards 

20210119_194140.thumb.jpg.cefbb70dea70d4fbd6da4f9ca5fea358.jpg20210119_204827.thumb.jpg.879cde585fb556143241ea55b62efe89.jpg

well, parcel arrived from atlanta, and contents are shown in the second pic...  armourer works drum mag, various "weapons grade waifu" patches and stickers, MAXX hop unit with built in tracer and an elite force pull out dead rag.

i also bought some cans of red and green gas from teamgreen airsoft, as well as a sling for my new tippmann (not pictured as is on the gun) and a collapsible BB pouch

finally i bought a holographic sight from @Anotsu in the classifieds for my tippmann, and a set of M-Lok adapter rails from ebay so i can attach my m203 to the tippmann ( https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Airsoft-Aluminium-20mm-M-LOK-Rail-in-5-7-9-11-13-Slots-Picatinny-RIS-RAS-Rail/353129960407?ssPageName=STRK%3AMEBIDX%3AIT&var=622350376555&_trksid=p2057872.m2749.l2649 )

and now i will be locking all my bank cards in the safe and deleting them all from paypal to prevent any further impulse purchases for the next couple of months =P

• Moderators

Not sure why but the 'The Essential Guide to Airsoft Gear' book :lol::lol::rolleyes:

1 minute ago, HuttArmouries said:

They are lovely  but I find it hard to justify the price for what you get. Thats why both the ones I have came to me broken XD

I agree with you on that, they are expensive. Having never held nor fired one,  it’s purely the aesthetics of it that have swung me, I’m tired of the same old 5.56 AR looking platforms. 
I wouldn’t be scared of picking up a project/fixable like you have for a fair price.... Let’s face it, none of us are getting out into the woods for another couple of months 🤬

FINALLY! just got a steal on this cqb lenght masada barrel. Been after one for ages since i got a PTS masada dirt cheap recently!!

141148529_10158134267682151_346494776338

17 minutes ago, Enid_Puceflange said:

I agree with you on that, they are expensive. Having never held nor fired one,  it’s purely the aesthetics of it that have swung me, I’m tired of the same old 5.56 AR looking platforms. 
I wouldn’t be scared of picking up a project/fixable like you have for a fair price.... Let’s face it, none of us are getting out into the woods for another couple of months 🤬

I meant ngrs rifles in general but I get what you mean. I dont own a single m4. 

I've purchased another AAP-01. This time in tan to make slapping some camo pen on it a little easier.

Spent more money...

Went for a Onetigris fast helmet, bought some Bolle Combat glasses and bungees to attach them to the helmet rails. Also got myself a Viper Tac belt to run my dump pouch and some other stuff that won’t fit on my chest rig. 

Just waiting for my Delta Mike face pro to turn up so I can put it all together and see how it looks. Many patches en route too, along with a strobe (not sure how useful it’ll actually be but thought I’d try it, anyone run one?).

DEC1CF27-3321-4594-8774-EEBA21AA0A05.jpeg

Bought a Safariland drop leg because it was cheap and I wanted the actual holster part for my 226. 

Arrives and I go to take holster off to mount QLS forks on it and one of the Allen bolts has its head completely stripped 🙄

Tried the rubber band method, different sized Allen keys, even trying to hammer one in and it would not budge. 

Resorted to grinding into the head to get it out with a screwdriver. 

And now I have a holster ... drop leg is mullahed but I hate them anyway 😂

4E975238-FFC1-4E0B-A674-D43628EA8829.jpeg

0F27C1F5-433F-4AEF-A8EF-BFCEF087D869.jpeg

• Supporters
1 hour ago, HuttArmouries said:

Oops..... My finger slipped.... Another tanaka is in the post.... one of these to be specific. tw-008204.jpg

Not seen that model before ?, tip of the barrels kinda weird looks like the lovechild of a colt python and Barry Manilow🤔