The 'What have you just bought' Thread

Cameron364

25 minutes ago, Skara said:

Yup, don't think I'll need it though, I already have some pretty powerful corded drills.

Corded? Corded?

Wtf is that all about.do they still make corded tools?

😉🎅👍

Regards 

• Supporters
1 hour ago, Skara said:

Yup, don't think I'll need it though, I already have some pretty powerful corded drills.

But after all it's just €20, might buy it in the near future.

For really tiny stuff its good, i use the drill and dremel combo for cutting bolts

1 hour ago, Shamal said:

Corded? Corded?

Wtf is that all about.do they still make corded tools?

😉🎅👍

Regards 

Those drills are at least 30 years old, my dad bought 5 at the time, 4 are still perfect, one is for spare parts ;) just a little bit of basic maintenance every now and then.

I also have a battery powered drill but it's not as powerful so it doesn't get used much :D and yes, corded > battery all day.

2 hours ago, Skara said:

Those drills are at least 30 years old, my dad bought 5 at the time, 4 are still perfect, one is for spare parts ;) just a little bit of basic maintenance every now and then.

I also have a battery powered drill but it's not as powerful so it doesn't get used much :D and yes, corded > battery all day.

We are up to 50volt 6ah batteries. Last for a week in my dewalt table saw.

I did a job few months back to hang couple of doors. My son had the dewalt circular so I got my makita corded circular out of shed.

Set up work bench,measured width of door,had to cut some off each side simple. plug saw in commence cut...BANG!....completely forgot about power cord...cut clean through it!! Fuck!!! Lol

😡😫

Regards 

On 09/12/2020 at 20:57, strykerles said:

not arrived yet but ordered a Sotac sight for my AK

sight.jpg

Where did you order from.  Compiling an AK build list and this is on it, as i cant find a Kobra

• Supporters

Got my son an Occulus Quest2 for Xmas, last night he downloaded a game called Onward, kinda cod meets Airsoft SIM, literally have to replicate reloads etc while in contacts, me being a ham fisted old fecker I kept dropping my guns & at one point dropped a primed frag grenade at my feet, blowing myself up.

Doesn't help that it makes you feel a bit pissed (or that might have been the booze lol).

images (1).jpeg

6 minutes ago, Tackle said:

Got my son an Occulus Quest2 for Xmas, last night he downloaded a game called Onward, kinda cod meets Airsoft SIM, literally have to replicate reloads etc while in contacts, me being a ham fisted old fecker I kept dropping my guns & at one point dropped a primed frag grenade at my feet, blowing myself up.

Doesn't help that it makes you feel a bit pissed (or that might have been the booze lol).

images (1).jpeg

Haha.

I got an oculus go last year. Some of stuff on there scared the bejesus out of me!

First time I fired it up I was looking round but thought I was gonna fall of a ledge, panicked an fell flat on my back!! Embarrassed or what. But great fun.🙂👍

Regards 

• Supporters
1 hour ago, Shamal said:

Haha.

I got an oculus go last year. Some of stuff on there scared the bejesus out of me!

First time I fired it up I was looking round but thought I was gonna fall of a ledge, panicked an fell flat on my back!! Embarrassed or what. But great fun.🙂👍

Regards 

If prancing around like Johnny English wasn't embarrassing enough for my son, somehow his trousers ended up round his ankles 🤣

(Bad dad lol😏)

34 minutes ago, Tackle said:

If prancing around like Johnny English wasn't embarrassing enough for my son, somehow his trousers ended up round his ankles 🤣

(Bad dad lol😏)

Oh the fun we have 😉🥴

On 25/12/2020 at 10:19, Lokai said:

Daves Custom Airsoft mystery box bought by my awesome wife had a rather nice surprise in it.... 

DCA G&G SA80 A3! And its bloody beautiful. Cannot wait to get out and use it! 

Merry Christmas all!! 

IMG_20201225_085830.jpg

Nice one!

You lucked out there given the asking price!

funny though, saw a few people complaining about the contents of their mystery boxes.  Which I don’t get. People seemed offended if they didn’t get one of the specials.  🙄

18 minutes ago, JS101 said:

Nice one!

funny though, saw a few people complaining about the contents of their mystery boxes.  Which I don’t get. People seemed offended if they didn’t get one of the specials.  🙄

Wow. Lucky man. Enjoy it. 

🙂

Regards 

1 hour ago, JS101 said:

Nice one!

I looked at em.  What sort of things were in the non special ones?

A while ago I bought a tm recoil ak that was nearly brand new. I really liked it. It was well made, the recoil felt nice and it shot great. However I found myself feeling that what I was getting wasnt worth the price tag so I sold it. Since then I have been biding my time and waiting for a broken tm recoil to come up for sale as Im confident working on aegs and I still really like them. So I recently picked up a tm recoil scar l with a full compliment of mags and a few issues with the blowback unit. ive fixed it to my satisfaction and im very happy with it. 

IMG_5759.JPG

• Supporters
8 hours ago, DaktariT said:

Gone all motherland this Christmas.

AK

G&G CM RK47 and Cyma AKS-47U.

I blame COD mobile and it's Russian Nuketown for going east.

Yesss come to the dark side

Our masks and respirators are infinitely cooler for a start :P