The 'What have you just bought' Thread

Cameron364

• Supporters
44 minutes ago, AlphaBear said:

Kinda did a thing........ well last weekend as a matter of fact.... the box mag looks gangsta though 😁

On wot ?

(please don't say a pistol😢)

1 hour ago, Tackle said:

On wot ?

(please don't say a pistol😢)

Oh god no... I’m too old and wise to be running around with a box mag on a pistol. They look so last year 😂. This is one for the real men! 

• Moderators
15 hours ago, L3wisD said:

Still very happy with mine - great coat for everyday use for £20, let alone Airsoft.

its what i do with most of my gear by Helikon!!:lol:

On 15/10/2020 at 13:45, L3wisD said:

https://www.vipertacticalshop.co.uk/viper-tactical-elite-jacket-titanium.html?variation_id=2294

Order a size up to though dude. The reviews mentioned it's a tight sizing and they were right. I ordered a XXL and it fits like an XL.

Great jacket actually. I'll get some photos later.

got the pics yet,...? looks very similar to the helkon gunfighter one i have....3x the cost!!

On 30/10/2020 at 22:16, Enid_Puceflange said:

Looking forward to hearing your opinion of it

I have a cheap JG version, but tempted to drop some dough for one of these

Have heard that they aren’t up to the hype, I hope that’s wrong 🤞

So far ive found it to be absolutely awesome im just gutted that i wont be getting a chance to use it once its been converted to dmr for ages.

The gun weighs a tonne so I'm greatful i have my m4 to break up the day a bit.

This thing has great range and hops .28s with ease as it is out of the box but the springs on the magazine's are hefty so it's taking a while to break them in. 

My timing sucks but i am very happy with the gun as is my tech.

Also worth noting the shimming on mine was excellent and the air seal was perfect out of the box.

MAXX low profile selector levers and renegade enlarged mag release button for my scar, stock vs new:

New

iGSUoDQ.jpg

Stock:

SIwcjs2.jpg

I'm still waiting for a trigger, barrel supports, and piston+cylinder head all from MAXX to arrive before I can finish assembling it.

Also just bought a Lambda Five barrel for it (303mm). http://www.thecageairsoft.co.uk/lambda-five-inner-barrel-aeg/

Anyone know if either of these fancy takedown pins will fit the single takedown pin from the lower receiver? https://www.specshop.pl/product-eng-16976-Strike-Industries-AR-Extended-Pivot-Takedown-Pins-Black-SI-AR-EPTP-BK.html I cracked half the top of my stock one trying to get it out the first time so it needs replacing anyway.

On 02/11/2020 at 16:07, Skara said:

1x AW 50 round glock mag for the AAP

1x ML AEG MR-Hop 60°

(hopefully Emperion will send me another nice patch)

1x Perun V2

1x MAXX super duper fancy adjustable trigger

AW extendo and ML rubber have been delivered, no patches from Emperion tho :(

Meanwhile, the Perun order got refunded because the guy I bought it from forgot to update the website.

Ended up buying a Titan Advanced set, red MAXX super duper fancy adjustable trigger and a bunch of other bits like a Helikon 2 points sling, a PTS MOE handguard for my other specna (€9 lmao) and other bits and bobs

ASG 30K Ultimate Custom Short motor

SHS 16TPA Vented Short motor

I don't have any rifles to put them in, the E&L's I have been buying have perfectly fine Neo motors as stock. I may get a KA VSS where one can go in. Need to buy something else! 

2 X WE 50RND Extended mags

1 x 50° Autobot bucking

KMCS Green balaclava

AAP-01 Lower and Upper rail kit

Various Camo pens

I'm sure I've bought something else, but can't quite remember what!

22 hours ago, Skara said:

AW extendo and ML rubber have been delivered, no patches from Emperion tho :(

Meanwhile, the Perun order got refunded because the guy I bought it from forgot to update the website.

Ended up buying a Titan Advanced set, red MAXX super duper fancy adjustable trigger and a bunch of other bits like a Helikon 2 points sling, a PTS MOE handguard for my other specna (€9 lmao) and other bits and bobs

All my shit's been delivered.

Titan's package is neat tho 😮 and the MAXX trigger feels overengineered (and overpriced -.-)

I have bought:

LCT AK-12

A Guarder M110 spring

Lonex 16:1 gear set

SHS motor

Deans connectors

I have an ICS M4 which Ive had for a few years now and is a damn good gun. I added a better barrel a while back, think it was a Madbull, which increased accuracy and I also upgraded the hop rubber but now Im going to give it the full works including a mosfet at some point. The LCT I will probably keep stock for a while until Ive used it a bit.

Back to the ICS and for the price I cant recommend it enough, its just a well made, reasonably priced, reliable gun. Its been thrown around, got wet and covered in mud and no issues at all. Recently the mags I bought have started to misfeed but I think that is just because they were cheap and have been abused.

Im looking forward to using the LCT after lockdown now

FINALLY got my hands on one at a reasonable price, paid more than I should have but it was fair for the silly prices which are around.

Now to spend a fortune in silly gun bling and I just have to wait a couple of months before I can use it 🤦‍♂️

41379604-6CB0-4BFF-98D3-052D60F7AEB9.jpeg

Guest Airsoft J2

After a few months where I've been selling more than acquiring, that changed last night:

5.56mm ammo box for my growing pile of pryo - £15 on ebay

For my TM Recoil-based L119A2:

Angry Gun charging handle

Angry Gun Suppressor and SF216A flash hider (will be putting a tracer unit inside this)

Delta and Castle Nut tool

Bag of shims for the flash hider

Plus a new Virtus MCX to replace the legacy one I've sold

Now to try and track down a rattler 5.5in handguard and the folding stock, and then find someone to chop it all up...

Had a look around on eBay.

SSO A-Tacs FG bandana

A-Tacs FG leafy strip (it's €5 posted so why not, if it works then I'll get some more in different patterns like SS )

Then went to my local hardware store and picked up some white lithium grease and silicone grease so I can stop being a bag of sadness.

Now I'm onto a proper Odin as my clone is really fucking atrocious, another Helikon 2 points sling for my AK (for the price they're fucking great) in either Adaptive Green or Coyote and other bits and bobs like stock pouches and a length of 1" webbing to make a sling for my AAP-01 smg thingy.

1 hour ago, rocketdogbert said:

C48069DA-244F-4F3A-8D8E-74CAF826E4F0.jpeg

What is.it?? 🤔

8 minutes ago, rocketdogbert said:

A wallet lol

Doh! Lol.

Made by Magpul.I thought it was something cool.

Where did you purchase that from pray tell.

Regards