The 'What have you just bought' Thread

Cameron364

3 more extended Glock magazines by Raven from Classifieds to accompany my recently purchased AAP-01

PXL_20200924_190254542.jpg.c28965ac413eb

On 02/10/2020 at 14:04, MiK said:

AAP-01 arrived early doors - seems to fire well but haven’t had much time to mess about with - Yes the manual is in “French” - any translators about ^^

I've got mine from bespokeairsoft (had it couple days earlier than Patrolbase) and it's also in French. Considering these show up in extremely limited numbers it wouldn't be surprising that they snatched them from French distribution?

Also I didn't get this recently but after many months it's finally ready and will come next week. I've ordered this paint job because I didn't have UKARA at a time and Chris from GearTech Customs kindly agreed for me to get Striker through him with paint job. I long since have UKARA and many more RIFs but still wanted this paint job to come to fruition, seeing as "Knee Capper" deserves a meme paint job for a meme gun it is. I understand it may not be up to everyone's tastes and milsim guys are gonna get heart attack seeing this but I'm gonna post it anyway - I will be kind enough to put it into spoiler though :P

Any weebs? I present you Toradora! themed Meme Baby Striker:

Spoiler

Meme gun 1.jpg

Meme gun 2.jpg

Meme gun 3.jpg

Meme gun 4.jpg

Meme gun 5.jpg

Also got 2x short Striker mags delivered the other day for it.

Getting in a bunch of rifles before leaving the EU. This is the first of two orders in the next 2 months from Gunfire. 

E&L AKS74U £207 with discount code!

eng_pl_ELS-74UN-subcarbine-replica-Gen-2

Prommy Purple Bucking

3x 1kg .28 Rocket Platinum bbs

SHS Set of Hop up chamber elements. 

Set of GF Future Tan Knee and elbow pads

AK74n Railed grip mount (For my other E&L)

eng_pl_Conversion-set-for-the-AK-replica

23 hours ago, Asomodai said:

discount code

do share?

8 minutes ago, kasaran said:

do share?

gf-ghostops-12 Be aware that it only discounts non discounted items. 

• Supporters
1 hour ago, Asomodai said:

gf-ghostops-12 Be aware that it only discounts non discounted items. 

*checks code*

yep that's £90 off my windowshopping basket......

Picked up a used VFC MP7 AEG, very impressed with the externals of the gun

MP7A1_2.thumb.jpg.e84316acacebf1f3ff23757f9c964176.jpg

10 hours ago, JamesWills said:

Picked up a used VFC MP7 AEG, very impressed with the externals of the gun

Damn I really want one of these but I’ve heard they are nothing but problems - amazing when they work though! That and I already have one problem child to take care of (ICS MARS PDW9). Did you get any spare mags with it? Asking since I haven’t seen a single spare mag available since it’s release - did VFC scrap the project or some shit? 😕

32 minutes ago, L3wisD said:

Decided to be like all the cool kids and get my hands on some Grey gear

UzH2Ib9.jpg

Hu0DvRR.jpg

Careful with that. If the ukara police catch you impersonating an officer they'll arrest you and impound your rifs

• Mostly Retired Moderators

1 hour ago, PopRocket123 said:

Careful with that. If the ukara police catch you impersonating an officer they'll arrest you and impound your rifs

I'm sure they won't mind :D 

On 06/10/2020 at 08:19, ziCk_ said:

Damn I really want one of these but I’ve heard they are nothing but problems - amazing when they work though! That and I already have one problem child to take care of (ICS MARS PDW9). Did you get any spare mags with it? Asking since I haven’t seen a single spare mag available since it’s release - did VFC scrap the project or some shit? 😕

I've heard nothing but problems aswell but there seems to be spare / upgraded parts around now so decided to take the gamble. managed to get 4 mags with the gun so I am set, JDAirsoft have magazines instock there does seem to be some floating about

Tercel type 89. wanted this rifle for a while but didnt want to fork out the money for the tokyo marui version. This is a direct clone right down to the mechanical 3 round burst mechanism and works great for the price. 

IMG_5539.JPG

My fanboy weakness made me buy a green KMCS Leaf suit now they are back in stock!

My self imposed spending ban didn't last long!

8 hours ago, L3wisD said:

Decided to be like all the cool kids and get my hands on some Grey gear

UzH2Ib9.jpg

Hu0DvRR.jpg

Wow loving all the viper gear. I started drooling or maybe it was watching Dawn on Emmerdale.lol

You cant go wrong with viper.👍

Asura Dynamics TWS style Dog Leg Rail/Dust cover 

PTS US Palm grip

MOE RVG

Pretty much there now for my Vickers style Alpha AK Build, just need the right optic, another peq 15 and if I can, a better stock adapter, hate the fat hinge on this one!

Ignore the ropey filing job, I'm rubbish with hand tools and it's going to be painted anyway!

20201009_141008.jpg

20201009_141125.jpg

20201009_141017.jpg

Just got these for my VFC SCARH:

Angry Gun SCAR Gen II Stock Adapter v2.1:

SCARGENIISTOCKADAPTERVERSION2.1_02_720x.

Magpul CTR Stock W/Machined Out Battery Storage Butt Pad (Tan) - https://www.davescustomairsoft.co.uk/CTRbatterypad

TR3-500x500.jpg

LaRue Tactical RISR (Reciprocating Inline Stock Riser)

cc48ef3b7b4fa51e2b62e54b6a4855b8.jpg

Maxx CNC Low Profile Selector Lever (Style B) (Black)

MX-SEL007SBB_01-1000x1000.jpg

Maxx CNC Advanced Speed Trigger (Style E) (Titan)

MX-TRG002SET_01-1000x1000.jpg

Renegade CNC Tactics Enlarged Magazine Release (B)

image.jpeg.bf115378bfa05058626940ce048fa775.jpegkjxHW2W.jpg

Aluminium 7075 Charging Handle (Type C) for SCAR (Black)

dynamicprecision-aluminium-7075-charging

Maxx CNC Aluminum Barrel Screw Support (Style B) (Black)

MX-SEL007SBB_08-1000x1000.jpg

I am ready to colour them, but this is going to take a while. Colouring them with acrylic inks one at a time by hand.

I threw the bright red and orange ones out, so at least it's 300 not 400 xD

121165869_10159123609029175_6082574954041776387_o.jpg?_nc_cat=111&_nc_sid=8bfeb9&_nc_ohc=gfBNWcqDcjcAX_YUV1W&_nc_ht=scontent-lga3-2.xx&oh=0a82dc63ed92a8804302b9d47f62f9ca&oe=5FA45D23

1 hour ago, paradoxum said:

Just got these for my VFC SCARH:

Angry Gun SCAR Gen II Stock Adapter v2.1:

SCARGENIISTOCKADAPTERVERSION2.1_02_720x.

Magpul CTR Stock W/Machined Out Battery Storage Butt Pad (Tan) - https://www.davescustomairsoft.co.uk/CTRbatterypad

TR3-500x500.jpg

LaRue Tactical RISR (Reciprocating Inline Stock Riser)

cc48ef3b7b4fa51e2b62e54b6a4855b8.jpg

Maxx CNC Low Profile Selector Lever (Style B) (Black)

MX-SEL007SBB_01-1000x1000.jpg

Maxx CNC Advanced Speed Trigger (Style E) (Titan)

MX-TRG002SET_01-1000x1000.jpg

Renegade CNC Tactics Enlarged Magazine Release (B)

image.jpeg.bf115378bfa05058626940ce048fa775.jpegkjxHW2W.jpg

Aluminium 7075 Charging Handle (Type C) for SCAR (Black)

dynamicprecision-aluminium-7075-charging

Maxx CNC Aluminum Barrel Screw Support (Style B) (Black)

MX-SEL007SBB_08-1000x1000.jpg

That stuff looks good. Let me know how you get on with that trigger. I can't find any aftermarket triggers that are long enough and the stock one is a terrible shape. Also interested in how you're getting the battery and wiring into the stock?

1 hour ago, Impulse said:

I am ready to colour them, but this is going to take a while. Colouring them with acrylic inks one at a time by hand.

I threw the bright red and orange ones out, so at least it's 300 not 400 xD

121165869_10159123609029175_6082574954041776387_o.jpg?_nc_cat=111&_nc_sid=8bfeb9&_nc_ohc=gfBNWcqDcjcAX_YUV1W&_nc_ht=scontent-lga3-2.xx&oh=0a82dc63ed92a8804302b9d47f62f9ca&oe=5FA45D23

I added some acrylic ink and water into a food back at a ratio of 3:1 in favour of ink and threw in 20 or so leaves at a time. Got a really good coverage.

I ran them through the washing machine and tumble dryer inside a pillow case to soften then up first!

I roughly followed this guide https://www.google.com/amp/s/stipsniper.com/2017/10/29/crafting-leaves/amp/

Mine turned out pretty well!! That's them bagged up after.

IMG_20200927_115846.jpg

3 hours ago, PopRocket123 said:

That stuff looks good. Let me know how you get on with that trigger. I can't find any aftermarket triggers that are long enough and the stock one is a terrible shape. Also interested in how you're getting the battery and wiring into the stock?

I actually stumbled upon this while looking for stocks after I gave up on the ACR stock: https://www.davescustomairsoft.co.uk/CTRbatterypad

Check it out. they are custom-machining the pads to hold a battery. I've already preordered.

TR2-500x500.jpg

1 hour ago, paradoxum said:

I actually stumbled upon this while looking for stocks after I gave up on the ACR stock: https://www.davescustomairsoft.co.uk/CTRbatterypad

Check it out. they are custom-machining the pads to hold a battery. I've already preordered.

TR2-500x500.jpg

That's cool but how are you running the wires from the gearbox to the stock? The adapter you've got doesn't fit wires through it.