The 'What have you just bought' Thread

Cameron364

Bet they would echo down in the ucap tunnels then!

Regards 

Another SHS High Torque motor and SHS 13:1 gears from @ak2m4:D

Motor will go on the honey badger, the gears will go on the ARP-9 :)

The RIF and scope I already had.

But I bought the Mlok to RIS rail, the foregrip, flash-hider witch quick detach suppressor, kneepads and belt.

The problem is that the flashhider slides over your barrel for about an inch, guess who didn't notice, and also guess whose barrel is slightly to big in diameter for the flash-hider to fit, and thirdly: guess who has access to a lathe at work so doesn't really mind this at all. 

Lastly I bought a Nuprol bipod last gameday (not pictured) which now lives at the front of my RIF

20200918_202814.jpg

Helikon training mini-rig from Bullseye Country Sport.  :)  Gotta love Woodland gear....and should be nice & light.  (4 Mags, 4 Pistol mags and lots of space in both pouches for skittles)

helikon_training_mini_rig_us_woodland_001.jpg

1 minute ago, Monkman said:

Helikon training mini-rig from Bullseye Country Sport.  :)  Gotta love Woodland gear....and should be nice & light.  (4 Mags, 4 Pistol mags and lots of space in both pouches for skittles)

Don't remind me :(

when I bought mine some 2 years ago M81 wasn't available yet :(

Fucking Helikon really :(

• Mostly Retired Moderators

My Tectonic Innovations Atom has arrived.

Annoyingly, putting the bangs inside the Atom actually makes them quieter.

They're loud as fuck on their own, like a gunshot. But the atom (Or at least mine) dulls it into a loud "Pop" noise instead.

• Moderators
16 hours ago, Monkman said:

been tempted by one since they were first released but yet to purchase one, do though like it a bit higher on the chest.....still i should go have another look!

Just some accessories for my pistol, though the mag pouches are actually for VSR mags. I've started running my VSR mags on a drop-leg platform so I can do away with any chest rig, as I've found if you put something lightweight on a drop-leg it doesn't flap about much. Both pistol holsters are to see what I prefer (they weren't expensive), as I run my HK45 with a suppressor, so drop leg might be nicer for drawing it. If not, I'm used to mounting holsters on my belt.

image.png.353fb41713e1b63cfc5800cf7bad4a32.png

Amazon viper hood turned up a few weeks early.

Helikon Polish woodland cap

Viper radio pouch

Battery Extension Unit for my ARP9

Hopefully a bag of 400 leaves will turn up today ready for my leafy hood creation!

Nipped to Hobbycraft earlier, got some acrylic ink to dye my leaves and a few more "crafty" bits!

IMG_20200922_092331.jpg

IMG_20200922_092346.jpg

1 hour ago, CrackCommandoUnit1972 said:

May you never fog up again.

Really??? Promise?double promise?? Yeah sure heard it all before! Lol

😉

Regards 

16 minutes ago, rocketdogbert said:

Mine now

7E64099F-CE61-4E5E-BF80-633826730F7C.jpeg

What is it? Pray tell. 🤔

• Supporters
4 minutes ago, Shamal said:

😉

What is it? Pray tell. 🤔

It's his handbag obviously, matches his new outfit 😜

Got a new grip for my SCARH. I think I need to dremel it so the motor hits the pinion gear properly, haven't even tested it yet, but feels and looks much better than the stock.

IMG-20200923-191340.jpg

IMG-20200923-191516.jpg

IMG-20200923-191647.jpg]]

IMG-20200923-191715.jpg

19 minutes ago, paradoxum said:

Got a new grip for my SCARH. I think I need to dremel it so the motor hits the pinion gear properly, haven't even tested it yet, but feels and looks much better than the stock.

Ares grip I guess...

Had the same issue with it (on an Ares M4 btw), motor sits at a stupid angle and chews on bevel gears/pinions.. What the fuck were they thinking..

Ares SR25 carbine version, cannot wait to skirmish that. Might send it to negative airsoft so he works the gearbox just for the lolz :D 

well, i have ended up spending WAY too much the last few weeks...

i bought the tag rounds and shells that @DanRunham listed in the classifieds a couple of weeks ago ready for RIFT airsofts milsim event...  but that has now been cancelled thanks to the latest from the government  😡

i also went to my airsoft supplier (combatuk / onlyairsoft in stevenage) to stock up on grenades and bbs...   and i ended up buying a new gun....  20200926_190213.thumb.jpg.dc2b40fc064813e6c62da24b460a0491.jpg

ARES WA2000 plus nuprol scope...  and scope riser to get proper sight picture

Picked up a cybergun 249 because it was going very cheap and promptly added a ton of crap onto it XD. Its honestly pretty ok for what I paid even if it is a plastic body. Ditched the bipod straight away though because it was total garbage and replaced it with a spare harris. Unfortunately the small cloth 249 box mags are hard to find and very expensive right now so I just went with an m4 sound control drum mag for the moment . 

IMG_5505.thumb.JPG.e9f09362f5a9ca02031c69496d7df39f.JPGIMG_5506.thumb.JPG.2b004eebc4b5ac8fc35825b36d7a4407.JPG

I got bored over the weekend and picked up a Boneyard Cyma M1A1 as a project. I'm toying with the idea of Bought a Chrome body from Airsoft Tiger and I've got some Carbon Fibre Vinyl Wrap kicking around... Chrome and Carbon Tommy gun anyone?

Season 8 skins preview. : PUBGConsole