The 'What have you just bought' Thread

Cameron364

Love it! 😍👍

AirsoftPro M249 Hop chamber V2, ML Macaron 50, ML Nub and a SHS High Torque  motor.

I had to see it to believe it just how bad those A&K M249 hops were. Hopefully the V2 AirsoftPro is an improvement!

Just picked up a bo chiappa rhino for rather less than I was expecting to pay. Not going to be here for a couple of weeks. I might do a write up review of it when it arrives if anyone is interested. Just got the plain black version as I didnt feel like paying an extra £60 for a silver special edition paintjob. 

Chiappa_Rhino_airsoft_and_airgun_revolver-7.jpg

9 hours ago, B.S said:

Finally after a month of waiting this gorgeous thing showed up... Northeast Sten MkV GBB.

943498945_DSC_05661.thumb.JPG.87822eb949909b83f66afbc83b332a64.JPG

Absolutely beautiful replica, and packs a serious kick.

spacer.png

Breaks down almost exactly like the real steel, and operates very similarly. The bolt will even fly out the back if you leave the stock off and fire it, so don't do that.

I also recorded a little bit of slow-motion footage to show off the action...

I will say one thing though, my second mag seal has already gone, but such are the perils of limited run GBB replicas...

I keep looking at these but can't seem to find any decent shooting footage that gives a good view of what the actual range is like?  

el-a107_01_small.jpg

Bout time I get a proper AK! Wolf Armouries knocked this E&L out for £220. They have the PMC one for only £215 as well which is an absolute bargain for E&L spec. 

1 hour ago, Asomodai said:

el-a107_01_small.jpg

Bout time I get a proper AK! Wolf Armouries knocked this E&L out for £220. They have the PMC one for only £215 as well which is an absolute bargain for E&L spec. 

Thats a blinding price, especially from Wolf Armouries who are never the cheapest......I have some Soviet kit you can borrow for Cold War :P

43 minutes ago, FreeFrag.UK said:

@EvilMonkee - Any recommendations for retailers for Soviet/Russian kit?

Depends what era TBH.  Cold War stuff I usually get off ebay.  More modern stuff - probably grey-shop but most of mine is off ebay.

Here is a link for a good Motor Rifles impression https://coldwarairsoft.com/soviet-motor-rifles-basic-impression/

Note that if you are intending to come as Soviet - let me know and I can sort you out loaner kit in advance.  Next game is 14 Nov 20

44 minutes ago, EvilMonkee said:

Note that if you are intending to come as Soviet - let me know and I can sort you out loaner kit in advance.  Next game is 14 Nov 20

Mind sending over the details for the event organiser etc? I'll definitely have a look to see if it will be viable.

4 hours ago, Asomodai said:

el-a107_01_small.jpg

Aaand out of stock.  Would rather the full stock than a frame so would have wanted to change that.  

Dont need another ak just yet anyway...

Just now, kasaran said:

Aaand out of stock.  Would rather the full stock than a frame so would have wanted to change that.  

Dont need another ak just yet anyway...

They only had one in stock of each AK. Just picked mine up. Its lovely! I would have preferred a full stock as well, but happy enough with the frame. Will probably change to a wood handguard! 

9 hours ago, EvilMonkee said:

Thats a blinding price, especially from Wolf Armouries who are never the cheapest......I have some Soviet kit you can borrow for Cold War :P

Nah. I'll probably do french instead! I do intend to go that event!

17 hours ago, FreeFrag.UK said:

Mind sending over the details for the event organiser etc? I'll definitely have a look to see if it will be viable.

https://www.facebook.com/groups/119724884770726/  Thats the Facebook Group

https://www.facebook.com/events/641507409801387 Thats the event page

https://www.facebook.com/groups/677131892467522/ Thats the WARPAC page - I am the owner/Admin

https://www.facebook.com/groups/654304011406688 Thats the NATO page

9 hours ago, Asomodai said:

Nah. I'll probably do french instead! I do intend to go that event!

Shame on you! - Details above

• Supporters
52 minutes ago, TheFull9 said:

IMG_0065.thumb.JPG.54c4a63293381ba686538fa2b66d97a5.JPG

If you enjoyed this video be sure to leave a thumbs up, hit subscribe AND hit that notification bell, thanks guys.

If you've ever bought a shit ton of gucci gear and posted it online to upset the poors....go ahead and hit that subscribe button!

• Supporters
1 hour ago, hitmanNo2 said:

Soon Crye won't need to fulfill military contracts to keep the lights on.  They'll just wait for Chris' next order.

I'm not cynical..........much 😏

suckers-suckers-everywhere.jpg

12 minutes ago, HuttArmouries said:

Picked these two up from a boneyard. They supposedly had gas leaks but as far as I can tell they are perfectly fine. Only issue is the grip panel not staying on the bottom one as its missing the clip. 

IMG_5425.JPG

Wow good find.they look spot on.

Good price?

Regards 

1 minute ago, HuttArmouries said:

£35 each =D

Jammy sod lol.

Right place right time. Niiice

Regards