The 'What have you just bought' Thread

Cameron364

• Supporters
1 hour ago, AlphaBear said:

Erm here’s my new patch! Lol

Surely this will scare people when they see me coming right? #stayontarget! 

C6108A8F-64C6-4E24-BE7A-285637B9C8CB.jpeg

i have so many of those now, i keep forgetting to ask them not to include them as i never wear patches.

• Supporters
26 minutes ago, AlphaBear said:

I’m not a patch guy either. These are the only two I have. Although I may take them off. They don’t really look cool do they? 

yeah, at best it looks like an attempt at flexing

My personal unicorn gnu but no way was I paying £400 and never seen one used so had to wait for sale time

replaced the stock with a PTS for battery space

the Tokyo Marui tracer unit is about 1mm less in diameter a than the stubby supressor so it's a perfect fit.

the Tm devgru NGRs and Tm mp7 gbb Can both go now as this feels better to me .

think it looks better in night time mode, just need an m lok fore grip

daytime

image.thumb.jpeg.626d756affc6bd4b4acad07cfac7f4af.jpeg

Night time

Jefftron leviathan with stupid red trigger cos I'm a blingy tart

lancer tactical midcaps because kwa and Asg socom mags don't work in this

image.jpeg

Bought a new LCT Ak105 for the next build (in build already haha), along with some sexy mags :D

IMG_5092.JPG

IMG_5091.JPG

On 16/08/2020 at 12:36, lukeB said:

Had been considering a thermal scope for a while but ended up going for NV when an ex demo came up for sale.

20200815_100539.jpg

i know nowt about this stuff, but do you need an IR illuminator, or does it have an in built one?

On 20/08/2020 at 17:36, AlphaBear said:

I’m not a patch guy either. These are the only two I have. Although I may take them off. They don’t really look cool do they? 

80C91984-2722-4964-8FDF-102CC1DB3E21.jpeg

Agree. Deffo lose them!!

• Supporters
On 22/08/2020 at 19:18, Davegolf said:

Bought a new LCT Ak105 for the next build (in build already haha), along with some sexy mags :D

how you finding the npo mags feed?

I just got one of these :)

Fuck me it is heavy, but I truly feel i could bludgeon someone to death with it

KRYTAC - KRISS Vector AEG Airsoft Gun officially licensed by KRISS USA

Another pair of Tropentarn trousers after ripping my brand new slightly too small pair in the crotch area with my sword like appendage. 

Gonna turn the old ones into a pair of shorts with a gusset to prevent it happening again. 

2 hours ago, Groot said:

I just got one of these :)

Fuck me it is heavy, but I truly feel i could bludgeon someone to death with it

KRYTAC - KRISS Vector AEG Airsoft Gun officially licensed by KRISS USA

Do you know the chronochroms we’re using these in AGENTS of Shield.  They actually looked awesome. 

Just had some Peli foam dropped off for my 1720. This means I can now use the case for different guns when attending events. £19 for three genuine Pelli foam inserts. Can’t argue with that. 

Also a Viper padded belt arrived too £22 delivered from 1st Military on ebay. Can’t complain for that price. 

365F3347-B1BF-43FF-93C7-7C7269DD2D6D.jpeg

I finally managed to track down a action army aap-01, turns out it fits ipsc style universal holsters nicely but my phone won't let me upload a pic

On 13/08/2020 at 12:39, rj1986 said:

Do you use Yahoo Auctions or individual shops?

Sorry for the very late reply @rj1986 , havent been looking in on this thread much the last couple of weeks.

the mateba in the pics was bought online from an italian airsoft shop.

The second mateba i ordered was off yahoo auctions, but i had to use a proxy bidding service to bid on it as you cannot register on yahoo japan without a japanese address, credit card etc....

I used www.whiterabbitexpress.com  as my proxy service, provided them with the link to the auction page and set my max bid, then they did the legwork.

I did have to pay a small fee for them to process the gun, inspect it and pack it for shipping etc, and then i had to pay UK customs (only £45).  

7 hours ago, Valentine said:

but my phone won't let me upload a pic

My phone has also been having issues uploading photos directly...  all the pics i uploaded last couple of weeks into the thread on upgrading my nuprol pioneer defender i had to upload into discord, and then insert the pics as URLs...  pain in the arse

7 hours ago, Spartan09 said:

Sorry for the very late reply @rj1986 , havent been looking in on this thread much the last couple of weeks.

the mateba in the pics was bought online from an italian airsoft shop.

The second mateba i ordered was off yahoo auctions, but i had to use a proxy bidding service to bid on it as you cannot register on yahoo japan without a japanese address, credit card etc....

I used www.whiterabbitexpress.com  as my proxy service, provided them with the link to the auction page and set my max bid, then they did the legwork.

I did have to pay a small fee for them to process the gun, inspect it and pack it for shipping etc, and then i had to pay UK customs (only £45).  

My phone has also been having issues uploading photos directly...  all the pics i uploaded last couple of weeks into the thread on upgrading my nuprol pioneer defender i had to upload into discord, and then insert the pics as URLs...  pain in the arse

Cheers.

I've used Buyee for other, non airsoft stuff on Yahoo auctions - albeit when the Yen/GBP was around 180.

ARP 9 and a drum mag! 

What a noise it makes!! Look forward to testing it out on Sunday!

IMG_20200828_215320.jpg