The 'What have you just bought' Thread

Cameron364

4 hours ago, Adolf Hamster said:

Thems is bold claims there man....

Indeed, I genuinely could not believe my eyes, Geoff's mag empty, insert mag of GDs and pulled the trigger - very satisfying!

• Supporters
5 minutes ago, Davegolf said:

Indeed, I genuinely could not believe my eyes, Geoff's mag empty, insert mag of GDs and pulled the trigger - very satisfying!

Might check them out, more accuracy is always good.

Snagged me an unbuilt Poseidon Raisen CQB kit! Cheers @cerealkiller346 for the pain free transaction. 

Cant wait to get receive it! 

I have... plans...

http://www.poseidon.co.jp/2F/raisen/rai_1.html

g_rai01.jpg

1 hour ago, RMDavis said:

You just can't help buying weird shit, can you!? 😂

Weird stuff that wont ever be made again! 

ZCI 450mm barrel for ICS L85

Grabbed a VIPER VX buckle-up plate carrier from a member here a couple of weeks back. Used it on the woodland game on Sunday.. I have to say, it worked well.. Yes its not the same quality as my WAS RICAS or the Osprey Mk4 vests but you know what it worked well and I can't fault it... Used it with 3x7.62 Osprey sniper pouches to carry 6 mags on the front. It has a zipped pouch for your keys and other bits.. May just get a Viper Elite battle belt to match it up onto which I can Molle on more stuff!

• Supporters
39 minutes ago, Asomodai said:

Weird stuff that wont ever be made again! 

Lol, I've done that loads of times.................

only then I realise why it won't be made again....... 'cos it's usually shit😡

46 minutes ago, AlphaBear said:

Grabbed a VIPER VX buckle-up plate carrier from a member here a couple of weeks back. Used it on the woodland game on Sunday.. I have to say, it worked well.. Yes its not the same quality as my WAS RICAS or the Osprey Mk4 vests but you know what it worked well and I can't fault it... Used it with 3x7.62 Osprey sniper pouches to carry 6 mags on the front. It has a zipped pouch for your keys and other bits.. May just get a Viper Elite battle belt to match it up onto which I can Molle on more stuff!

I got one, they are great for the money. Certainly more than suitable for airsoft.

I just got another ASG Scorpion Evo bag, some webbing, a velcro panel and some buckles as I plan on converting the new one to carry my Mp7. I am going to attach straps and buckles to the sides of both bags and create a shoulder carry strap so I can clip two bags together and take both my evo and mp7 to games more easily. Might be a total waste of time but will report back :D 

On 30/07/2020 at 11:37, AlphaBear said:

I really like the new viper stuff.

I got a jacket and trousers in their sale for £45 - sizing is a bit odd, but the jacket i really dig.

Trousers i had to go a size down a they didnt have my size - so a touch tight but surprisingly good.

Jacket - like i said odd sizing as it's a bit tight in the shoulders but baggy on the forearms. Mind you, i've yet to try it under a plate carrier. But wearing out on a drizzly, muggy day out to Aldi was really good and breathable.

edit: so postie turned up today with the last of my summer spending.

TM 417

TM 416 Delta

Cyre CPC in chunky lover size

4789C8FB-2F51-49EC-8C1F-185C66608128.jpeg

On 28/07/2020 at 16:16, Caj109 said:

Starting to get things! Charger and lipo bag. Mind the bag was bigger than I thought haha!

15959493197642910646391623486009.jpg

ah, forgot to upload the other day,  but i bought the same charger and a lipo bag that arrived the other day...

also ordered quit a few patches for fifferent moods...  will post a pic of them all when they arrive (4 different ebay sellers)....

and i also hammered the credit card to buy a bit of a unicorn....   a marushin mateba revolver and some spare shells...

Marushin Mateba - Guns Wanted - Airsoft Forums UK
will definately post pics when THAT arrives from Italy =D

Some deans.

I thought I did the smart thing with XT60s, but then I started using GATE mosfets..

Looks like a snubby Ika Zuchi - Awkward as hell to change the batteries.

https://www.google.com/search?q=ika+zuchi&safe=off&sxsrf=ALeKk00MQSxzW57Zpl_awclzefXzbsSwhA:1596283324119&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=2ahUKEwjNxPrj-vnqAhWjThUIHXxVAEwQ_AUoAXoECGcQAw&biw=1777&bih=895#imgrc=zfUsw-YG2aDfkM

On 29/07/2020 at 21:26, Asomodai said:

Snagged me an unbuilt Poseidon Raisen CQB kit! Cheers @cerealkiller346 for the pain free transaction. 

Cant wait to get receive it! 

I have... plans...

http://www.poseidon.co.jp/2F/raisen/rai_1.html

g_rai01.jpg

On 25/07/2020 at 23:00, L3wisD said:

Just search your email inbox for "UKARA player number" and you'll have the date it was issued.

Turns out they were happy with a copy of my last booking for a game, almost a year ago!

Got my hands on a real Grip Pod (well when it arrives).. It's not everyones cup of tea but I figured I'd try it out on my 417, save me having a separate foregrip and bipod...

• Supporters
2 minutes ago, L3wisD said:

Got a new scope for my Sniper rifle.

A copy of a Leupold Mk4.

I'm just not sure it's big enough... 😳

IMG_20200804_114056.jpg

Someone's compensating 😜

Man, someone needs to block my PP account.

1x xcortech 3200 mk3 chrono

2x Maple Leaf 50° MR-Hop AEG rubbers

1x Maple Leaf Omega tensioner (as if I didn't have 5 spares already)

1x GATE NanoHard

1x Cheap mesh goggles, while I wait for heroshark to be back so I can send him stuff

1x Taco clone in genuine MC

plus some bits and bobs to get free shipping.

12 minutes ago, Skara said:

Man, someone needs to block my PP account.

1x xcortech 3200 mk3 chrono

2x Maple Leaf 50° MR-Hop AEG rubbers

1x Maple Leaf Omega tensioner (as if I didn't have 5 spares already)

1x GATE NanoHard

1x Cheap mesh goggles, while I wait for heroshark to be back so I can send him stuff

1x Taco clone in genuine MC

plus some bits and bobs to get free shipping.

Forward your PayPal details plus the matching email account and I’ll ‘look after’ it for you